Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 12/7/2022 at 1:19 PM, agenth said:

did we already ask who your oppa is, @partyon

Lol... @partyonalready did. It's Kim Nam Gil, probably nobody else's oppa in this thread =D

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Finished ep 1. Lee Dong Wook appeared as a sexy dentist

That looks like Strangers From Hell. The best horror Kdrama for me is still The Guest.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Okay, so am gonna give you some examples of "Lmangla syndrome" - tagging @Lmangla... Will also explain the thought process when suffering from "Lmangla Syndrome": (PICS IN SPOILER TAGS)

:joy: bwahahaha... perfectly described. and those screenshots -- you can't see anything!!! why do dramas make scenes if the audience can't see what is on screen. such a waste of money! 

locally, there was a big budget movie and when the trailer came out, immediate twitter feedback was people can't see and trailer sucks due to dark lighting. :lol: so the production house actually re-released the trailer by lighting it up better and also did the same with the movie. so "lmangla syndrome" is spread out. PDs take action if we complain loud enough! 

+2

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

@sadthe1stI want a beef hotpot too! It's cold and rainy here...Have you tasted the fresh salak then? 

This is another type from Sarawak...Called the Dabai...Looked like an olive but taste like an avaocado...

Ripe-Dabai-fruit.jpg

Not seen sold here in KL coz shelf life only 2-3 days... @Thong ThinSeen this before? 

Waffles anyone?

CTO

+2

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, partyon said:

Anyone else like listening to the radio while driving? An old song came up a while ago, and it really brought back some good memories.

My dad, sibs, and hubs. ^_^ I'm quiet when I drive. :lol: I listen to radio/music if somebody else is driving. 

20 hours ago, partyon said:

For peeps who don't know Keane, maybe you know this song by them?

The songs sound familiar, so I might have heard it played. Acht, I'm actually quite poor with the titles and who's singing, what matters more is that I enjoyed listening. :P

On 12/8/2022 at 1:02 PM, Wuzetian said:

Sharing an inspiring song to keep our big dreams alive!  

Two thumbs up! ❤️ 

Gah, so stressful the past days. Anyway, I stumbled on this old Kelly Rowland interview, and most of what she says at 9:55-10:40 just clicks.

Happy weekend everyone!

Cinnamon-Apple-Bread_7.jpg?w=900

ctto

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Long weekend here with another public holiday! @sadthe1st We are off on Monday! 

How many public holidays do you guys have?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

By the way, anyone gonna watch The Glory?

I am worried because it is a Kim Eun Sook drama and the FL... Her acting is always the same.

But the synopsis sounds so interesting and Lee Do Hyun is amazing actor. So I will be checking out.

It's a sad revenge story that begins with a high school student who dreamed of becoming an architect. However, she had to drop out of school after suffering from brutal school violence. Years later, the perpetrator gets married and has a kid. Once the kid is in elementary school, the former victim becomes their homeroom teacher and starts her thorough revenge towards the perpetrators and bystanders of her bullying days.

How about @the_sweetroad @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st @joccu @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla & everyone else?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1