Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@the_sweetroad ~ I watched a few MVs of tomorrow earlier as @partyon @Ameera Ali were raving. all the fan MVs are seriously intriguing but since I heard the couple story is barely a few minutes per episode, it is not worth even checking out the drama.

Did you watch the ones I posted a few pages back, sweetie? They are the updated ones that include what happened in ep 14 (an episode fully dedicated to Joongryeon). The story is so beautiful, so much love but also so much heartbreak. I am shipping so hard that Joongryeon get back together.

speed boat GIF by Hard Island

Me shipping hard

keep em coming!

You sure...? :emmm: I think poor @Idylla Kaizoku and @confusedheart are pretty traumatized by now. :grimace:

Not everyone can handle Thai lakorns, you know.

Unimpressed Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

4 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon  i was finally able to finish first episode. Took me awhile. Going to finish the latest three episodes today. 

Yeah, you wanna use the FF button for this one. The ML is especially annoying and the FL especially "door mat" prone - which is surprising as most lakorns have become better on this front. :unamused:

In other news, we should totally hire @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng to become the writer of a remake of Tomorrow. He seems to know how to keep the viewers happy - unlike the disastrous current writers. :partyblob:

If he just tones down @Ameera Ali twin's oppa scenes even more, I think this can become a hit!

:rickroll:

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

Guys, I just tested positive for Covid.

Oh no, take care chingu! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

you sound traumatized by @partyon’s narration of the lakorn plot

What can I say? It wasn't as I expected. Why nobody used simple explanation: lakorn is a Thai version of the soap opera at its best? It would be helpful, you know? 

:tired:

(Okay, to be honest, it was fun, but I really get lost of who is who and who had done what to who and what followed.)

11 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

and that a particular someone does not skydrop along into the storyline and be part of their “past families” with him

Sad to brick it to you, but... he either will set to be a full-time reaper after PKG and KR (especially KR) are reincarnated, or he is theirs support to deal with it, the bridge in a way. 

(It makes sense, all the evidence form the drama pointing it. I'd like them to resolve it between them, without the external factor, like a unborn child, though. They connection is strong enough without it, but the JW role in the series would be pretty meaningless. Probably.)

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

And here I was thinking you'd lost your evil touch :lol: ... be careful @sadthe1st chingu, ... @MayanEcho has been posting ALOT of yummy food pics lately

i need to make sure i appear as angelic as possible!

Feeling Cute Ice Skating GIF by U.S. Figure Skating

in case new chingus like @Idylla Kaizoku gets frightened by my evilness!!

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

LOL @LeftCoastOppa, the unbeatable queen of foodie treats would always be @sadthe1st and her kewpie mayo ❤️

i’m running for the Angelic Queen title!!

Bless You Smile GIF by Film Riot

actually i was swarmed with some network issues and busy in troubleshooting tcon.. so i haven’t got the chance to show my horns and forked tail..

to find and post a quality picture every time inspiration strikes me.

Hungry Beyond Meat GIF by Woodblock

gif works magic too!! did i just mention the keyword to attract @agenth chingu here????

Guys, I just tested positive for Covid.

So I will be around a lot to help Team Add for the next few days! :lol:

take care!! any symptoms? time to browse food deliveries or maybe whip up a feast in the kitchen!!!

47 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You've won 2 Soompi Survival Games ... beating Covid should be a piece of cake :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS SO TRUE!!!!

==

hihi @Min2206 !!!

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

(Okay, to be honest, it was fun, but I really get lost of who is who and who had done what to who and what followed.)

I will make a recap for you tonight :kiss_wink:

20 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i’m running for the Angelic Queen title!!

:spitswater:

@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali @joccu @Idylla Kaizoku @agenth @LeftCoastOppa did you read this article on Soompi?

SF9’s Rowoon And Lee Soo Hyuk Share A Tense Confrontation In “Tomorrow”

Lee-Soo-Hyuk-3.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1527019wpp/sf9s-rowoon-and-lee-soo-hyuk-share-a-tense-confrontation-in-tomorrow

This looks promising indeed! :cutekitty:

Rowoon-Lee-Soo-hyuk.jpeg

Wish THIS had happened in ep 2 and @Ameera Ali's oppa character had not made it out live from this confrontation...

No, instead her oppa's annoying character had to stick around until ep 15. :unamused:

Joong Gil, finish him!

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

from one recap I read, the drama sounds like a real depressing doozy.

Those stories are interesting in a way that they establish social problems that are rarely explored and doing them justice. Yet they always end with inevitable, even if the ending it satisfying (closure for both characters and viewers), it's leaving you with that sadness that is contradicting the entertaining part of the TV show basic purpose. And the is no exception aside the first episode, I think. It's hard to handle in times like last couple of years. 

(And they are so badly edited, that even if you are only basic knowledge of it, you can see it...)

But surprisingly, they are handling the JoongRyeon storyline surprisingly well in the long run (the last episodes will be the test to this theory though)... If only not so sparse of appearance of LSH character, it'll be very nice. 

partyon ~ it was fun to read the recap and running reaction from @Idylla Kaizoku. keep em coming!

Thank you. It was fun to write them too, even if really confusing, still fun. 

:heart4:

it can be crack!! as evidence, sharing a fan MV of one I enjoyed. just see the sizzle, the anger, the raw emotion! come on, don't tell me you aren't intrigued after watching that?! :P

Wow, that vid is good. And acting is nice, too. 

(Is it enough to save lakorn's image? Not sure, but the acting ans cinematography, and editing were quite nice. Thanks for sharing! 

:kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Joong Gil, finish him!

Wish THIS had happened in ep 2 and @Ameera Ali's oppa character had not made it out live from this confrontation...

No, instead her oppa had to stick around until ep 15. :unamused:

JJoong Gil, finish him!

I could kill her – Find and Share Funny Animated Gifs [Video] [Video] |  Funny animal pictures, Cute animals, Funny animals see till the end 

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You've won 2 Soompi Survival Games ... beating Covid should be a piece of cake :lol:

Take care chingu, stay safe :)

All that mingling backstage during these last Games did me in. :lol:

22 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

take care!! any symptoms? time to browse food deliveries or maybe whip up a feast in the kitchen!!!

Just mild symptoms, not too bad for now. But it's been coming....my son returned from a school trip and he and at least fifteen of his classmates - plus his teacher - tested positive upon return. :blink: The parents say it was all worth it since the kids had so much fun...but now we've all had to have our kids home in (unofficial) quarantine for an extra week!

Thanks everyone! :heart:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

No, instead her oppa had to stick around until ep 15. :unamused:

Joong Gil, finish him!

Angry Best Friends GIF by The Swoon

@the_sweetroad when the school trip has been so much fun, yes its definitely worth it!! covid is very much like regular flu these days isn’t it?

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Somewhere in the next/last 2 episodes Joong-Gil will regain his memories

One of the things I think they might use the contract is for PJG to force KR to tell him the truth, like they story, her reasons, her feelings, her guilt, for her to confess everything. He has the power to do it, and it would be both therapeutic for her, moving the plot, and giving him what he wanted and a lot to process. It like that solution the most, honestly.

And, I don't know the whole theory around the red thread, but to me

Spoiler

It's not broken per se. It's hidden. Because it doesn't exist without ful memories, so it's temporary invisible for KR and PJG. It will return, when they actually makes themselves remember the love, the connection, or because there is still something that is connecting them (an unborn child). Oi, okay, I run wild with this one. But why not? Not exactly ideal, but still interesting to explore. 

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the vid does a great job of matching the lyrics with emotions and so you feel a punch while watching! 

Agree 100%. Didn't watch the drama, but can tell a lot from this vid about ist story, they relationship, they feelings. Also actors made great job. 

(Need a moment to process it.)

:sad1:

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

~ am so tempted to re-watch this lakorn and give you running commentary to convince you that some lakorns can be crazy good! :lol:

Are you ready to some running comments? I can be unpredictable with them sometimes.

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you watch the ones I posted a few pages back, sweetie? They are the updated ones that include what happened in ep 14 (an episode fully dedicated to Joongryeon). The story is so beautiful, so much love but also so much heartbreak. I am shipping so hard that Joongryeon get back together.

yea, I saw those MVs. so updated on story. I think it is interesting that her choice of style and wardrobe is a reflection of the history. so she isn't having punk rock style for fun but rather it is an ode to her love for him that many years ago where he put colour on her eyebrow. she is silently continuing that theme as a kind of remembrance of that time. who knew punk rock style can be romantic angst eh? 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

One of the things I think they might use the contract is for PJG to force KR to tell him the truth, like they story, her reasons, her feelings, her guilt, for her to confess everything. He has the power to do it, and it would be both therapeutic for her, moving the plot, and giving him what he wanted and a lot to process. It like that solution the most, honestly.

And, I don't know the whole theory around the red thread, but to me

Hide contents

It's not broken per se. It's hidden. Because it doesn't exist without ful memories, so it's temporary invisible for KR and PJG. It will return, when they actually makes themselves remember the love, the connection, or because there is still something that is connecting them (an unborn child). Oi, okay, I run wild with this one. But why not? Not exactly ideal, but still interesting to explore. 

I like

let the drama begin. — SHIN DO HYUN as NA JI NA & LEE SOO HYUK as CHA JOO...

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Friday and Saturday

Thanks! I may have to look them up!

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

when the school trip has been so much fun, yes its definitely worth it!! covid is very much like regular flu these days isn’t it?

I think so, yes! Some people can still get serious cases but so far it has felt like a common cold. And my son wanders throughout the house, complaining about being SO BORED, but then comes down with a headache a few times a day. So it's a mixed bag.

33 minutes ago, partyon said:

Joong Gil, finish him!

His fashion sense is quite cool.

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I think it is interesting that her choice of style and wardrobe is a reflection of the history. so she isn't having punk rock style for fun but rather it is an ode to her love for him that many years ago where he put colour on her eyebrow.

Oh, very interesting!

Modern romances seem so boring compared to these two - they are on fire.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2