Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, larus said:

What I have predicted? I don`t follow the comments lately as I am very busy. I am behind dramas too. I hope next week to have more time. YAY.

:lol: Chingu, you've been very good in the past with predicting what would happen. Not so much recently, as @partyon and @joccu haven't watched many lakorns recently (at least, not that they've told us :joy:).

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I watched a few MVs of tomorrow earlier as @partyon @Ameera Ali were raving. all the fan MVs are seriously intriguing but since I heard the couple story is barely a few minutes per episode, it is not worth even checking out the drama. from one recap I read, the drama sounds like a real depressing doozy. basically every week it is depressing. there is angst and then there is ANGST. this is the latter. but it backfired....

That's what it seems like...so intriguing but not worth it to wade through all the rest of the story just to watch these two! But these two seem like they are on fire. I totally want to know what the end will be for them.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

the unbeatable queen of foodie treats would always be @sadthe1st and her kewpie mayo ❤️

Rice or nachos with chili con carne. :)

I love that you guys post such great food photos. It takes me at least 5 - 10 minutes to find and post a quality picture every time inspiration strikes me. Sometimes I just go eat instead.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

55 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

oh hi there @LeftCoastOppa chingu, we need to feed you with more food pics!

What is that? Yum!

I crave something tamarind-ish. :wub:

Omo @Idylla Kaizoku You survived @partyon's back to back recaps of two episodes! She loves these Thai lakorns, she thrives on the outlandishness. Anyway, much love to you for surviving the recaps. :dorakiss:

Ninja GIFs | Tenor

@Lmangla Which Thai lakorn? The one where the snake ex wife sleeps with the ML's father?  The recaps have not deterred your resolve to watch it? :crazily:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, partyon said:

Judging from the preview of ep 4, they slept together. @confusedheart

Thank God, you put me out of my misery. I wasn't able to concentrate on anything today. :lol:

Such a cliff hanger! My work productivity was zero!:brokenheart:till you breathed new life into me. See, how involved I am! :hotinhere2:

@partyon You have two new excited and involved bystanders now - @the_sweetroad and @Idylla Kaizoku:hypehype:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

30 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Guys, I just tested positive for Covid.

So I will be around a lot to help Team Add for the next few days!

You've won 2 Soompi Survival Games ... beating Covid should be a piece of cake :lol:

Take care chingu, stay safe :)

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

45 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@Lmangla Which Thai lakorn? The one where the snake ex wife sleeps with the ML's father?  The recaps have not deterred your resolve to watch it?

hahahhaah.... I don't have energy to watch with @partyon or @joccu for this one.

I was thinking of re-watching ra raerng fai with ken and nuan to show you that not all lakorns are crazy. some have a bit of nuance and can be good addictive!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRec4XIBn7RdKEbdlnZ3ar 

see the MVs I shared to get an idea :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

44 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Guys, I just tested positive for Covid.

So I will be around a lot to help Team Add for the next few days! :lol:

Get Well Soon GIF Images & Pictues 2018 | Feel Better Soon | Imágenes de  recupérate pronto, Emoticonos animados, Gifs de besos @the_sweetroad

19 hours ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st @Idylla Kaizoku @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali @Min2206 @agenth @joccu

Only two more days and we'll get to see Joongryeon again!

What are your predictions regarding their ending?

Tomorrow 20th May, tomorrow we will know 

I Want A Happy Ending Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr,  Pinterest, and Twitter

justleesoohyuk — the scholar who walks the night gwi icons — like...