Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

There are sand and dust storms every now and then for a few days here now in the sand pit. Fortunately most are wearing masks, so I hope that reduces patients lining up the ER due to respiratory problems.

Uff take care!

Guys, don't these look delicious? :fullofhearts:

churros-espac3b1oles.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

ctto

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 2

hahaha whats there to feel bad? @partyon if i could have given some to those who seriously annoy me, their reputation might have already bid them goodbye.. but i can’t be bothered with those bugs

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

There are sand and dust storms every now and then for a few days here now in the sand pit. Fortunately most are wearing masks, so I hope that reduces patients lining up the ER due to respiratory problems.

is it that time of the year again??

thick curtains alert!!

old lady cleaning GIF

@the_sweetroad feed me some, but i prefer dark chocolate sauce not the salted caramel

:4267_LiccGif:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Guys, don't these look delicious?

Nice! Are they churros with cinnamon too?!!?? :love:  I love sugar-cinnamon churros.

Spanish hot chocolate is too sweet for me. :grimace: I did like the sushi pics though! So yummy!:droolz:

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha whats there to feel bad? @partyon if i could have given some to those who seriously annoy me, their reputation might have already bid them goodbye.. but i can’t be bothered with those bugs

I changed it back :D I'm too kind hearted. :D 

@Idylla Kaizoku You will be happy to know that I will start watching ep 3 of Love and Deception soon! As soon as I have finished ep 4 of Woori.

ZDwwq_3f.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Look forward to my recaps!

:evilelmo:

lol :loolz:

By the way, is it just me or is Woori ep 4 like REALLY slow?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

I've tried, but even with your helpful and clear recap, I'm still lost after the first plot twist (of father being find in bed with his daughter-in-law). 

You actually tried watching a Thai lakorn? You are so brave, chingu! You have my respect. :heartxoxo: @the_sweetroad is the only one here who keeps track of the names and the plot. The rest of the bystanders get lost in the haze of infidelity and pushing and shoving. 

Also, have you taken over @sadthe1stsadistic task of tempting us the innocent with mouth watering food pics?  Chingu, et tu?:scream:

What's for dinner @sadthe1st :issohappy:Give me some ideas. I am probbaly going to have what @the_sweetroad had for dinner yesterday.

@MayanEcho Is that sushi? Looks so good. 

@partyon Pon oppa is certainly keeping busy. What's the drama called? S*x, Lies and Deceit? :evillaugh:Now that Turkish oppa definitely looks scary. Doesn't he ever smile? @Lmangla

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm too kind hearted. :D 

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

17 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Also, have you taken over @sadthe1stsadistic task of tempting us the innocent with mouth watering food pics?  Chingu, et tu?:scream:

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

What's for dinner @sadthe1st :issohappy:Give me some ideas. I am probbaly going to have what @the_sweetroad had for dinner yesterday

hahaha i only had some cheese rings snack and water.. i wasn’t feeling hungry cos i had a super duper heavy lunch.. claypot chicken rice!!

Now that Turkish oppa definitely looks scary.

@partyon chingu is going to freak out for the second time!!!

Mad Grumpy Cat GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

29 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@partyon Pon oppa is certainly keeping busy. What's the drama called? S*x, Lies and Deceit?

It's called "My Friend, the Enemy"

Pon oppa is apparently playing a nice guy this time :heart3:

r60ardu8ed64QJG73Qj-s.jpg

@confusedheartShhhh... about the oppa who shall not be named....

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st @Idylla Kaizoku @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali @Min2206 @agenth @joccu

Only two more days and we'll get to see Joongryeon again!

56d3eb07f1bbaa8288119bfd0ebf22352594a666

cr. to owner

What are your predictions regarding their ending?

I think the video below really depicts how similar Koo Ryeon and Park Joong Gil are - and why they are soulmates.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Look forward to my recaps!

I will.

:wow1:

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

The rest of the bystanders get lost in the haze of infidelity and pushing and shoving.

Yeah, me too. Even if they don't use those infamous long versions of names, I'm still don't know what's happening. 

:sad1:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

It's called "My Friend, the Enemy"

That sounds interesting. Or not, is it lakorn?

What are your predictions regarding their ending?

KR will finally stop punishing herself for what she had done, PJG will remember and also forgive, both her and himself. They both reincarnate and are going to be happy. Our favorite temporary intern will come back to his previous life and will be missing those six months, will get a job, and life will move on. 

(It's probably not happening, the latter specifically, but I want them to get what they deserve.)

:heart4:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@the_sweetroad is the only one here who keeps track of the names and the plot. The rest of the bystanders get lost in the haze of infidelity and pushing and shoving. 

Hehe, I can only receive what @joccu and @partyon give us. Then I keep a running list of names and @larus predicts what will happen by the end. She's the real brains of this outfit!

@sadthe1st and @MayanEcho are the true masters! I just post unhealthy cravings. :joy:

Only two more days and we'll get to see Joongryeon again!

Yay! Keep us posted. I haven't been watching but I am invested in these two because of you all.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

35 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

That sounds interesting. Or not, is it lakorn?

Yup, it's a Thai lakorn. Pon Oppa is a Thai oppa :wub:

T_2373311362011986181.jpg

I started on ep 3 of Love and Deception @joccu @Lmangla @Idylla Kaizoku @the_sweetroad

:highonflowers:

Okay, so looks like Dad didn't know son was engaged to the snake ex-wife. So that's why dad was sleeping with her too. Dad isn't a total ahole.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2