Add and Subtract Game

Admin

good morning chingus!

@Thong Thin @MayanEcho @confusedheart @Sky Kang @joccu @larus @agenth @gm4queen @SilverDawn @the_sweetroad @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @4evrkdrama @Lmangla @partyon @Ameera Ali @twinkle_little_star @kokodus @nohamahamoud2002

photo.jpg

cr.: owner

KFC-Chicken-Waffles-Sandwich_103015.jpg

cr.: owner

it's a waffle themed post.. along with bacons and chicken, depending which you all prefer!

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

- no number -

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

gaufres.gif

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @Calli

@elan1 @hsmz @joccu 

@larus  @mirmz @Sarang21 

tumblr-1f759abde049046b731426da73f5851c-

hai there. chingudeul

yeah :D

a calculation that used combinations of formulas from an add and subtract, remained  in the thread. :D

tumblr-m8q6y27-UYq1rv4kaa540.gif

Spoiler

3Vl8.gif

Spoiler

thickening into density of water by frazil ice.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@agenth  honestly me neither. The guy could been a serial killer.  So yeah.  I been watching too many crime series and documentaries to know not to go anywhere with a stranger or even with someone that I barely know.

Also I do wonder how on earth the baby mama got from victim to playing along? 

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Good afternoon! Lunch time!

How's your Monday so far? 

1694292b-d93b-4af6-a8a4-cb0defe66b2a.jpg

ctto 

f15fea5c-5f29-4408-baeb-e102583c152a.jpg

ctto

About the Expo2020 trip the other day, the country pavilions we visited were Czech Republic, SG, NZ, Mozambique, Madagascar,  Romania, Maldives, China, Belarus.

@sadthe1st SG is so crowded, LOL. But it's really nice, with plenty of plants and a pond at the entrance. The pavilion looks like an inverted house at first glance.  From outside, the people inside also looks upside down. :)

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

it's a waffle themed post.. along with bacons and chicken, depending which you all prefer!

+2

savory waffle? didn't know that was a thing... learned something new today! :)

3 hours ago, joccu said:

@agenth  honestly me neither. The guy could been a serial killer.  So yeah.  I been watching too many crime series and documentaries to know not to go anywhere with a stranger or even with someone that I barely know.

Also I do wonder how on earth the baby mama got from victim to playing along? 

some of us naturally are more cautious while others are more trusting I guess? 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

SG is so crowded, LOL. But it's really nice, with plenty of plants and a pond at the entrance. The pavilion looks like an inverted house at first glance.  From outside, the people inside also looks upside down. 

HAHAHAHA

for a moment, i was like how u know sg is so crowded?? like many people are back to work so public transport is really crowded lately.. then i realised, you meant the sg exhibition!

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

savory waffle? didn't know that was a thing... learned something new today!

savory waffles are really nice!! usually with either bacons or fried chicken.. its just like, fried chicken with soft serve ice cream!!!

cole sprouse GIF

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2