Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm gonna be honest. I struggled with Q2. Guess I didn't think that one through before I put up the poll

Some might prefer barf dramas, though! I should say my answer is Eurovision. It's also an acquired taste, after all. :D

all aboard toy GIF by Eurovision Song Contest

She was so weird.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon Your poll is too difficult :lol: Hairstyles depend so much on face shape.. I can't pick.

For myself I prefer long hair... In my teens I have tried everything though, but now I like to keep it simple. 

As for Q 2 I will give eurovision a peep this year...and I kind of like predictable barf dramas every now and then...especially after watching a drama that I was really into. 

As for Q3 Both! But mustache, not always. I've seen dramas where they looked glued on (and they probably were!)

vengo  :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon What's up with this hairy matter? LOL!  

Like @SilverDawn said, the hairstyle ideally should be what suits the face shape. I too prefer long hair, because for me it's easier to fix it.  Most of the time my hair is tied in a low ponytail, or up in a bun. I've tried short and pixie, but I spent too much time taming my hair, which irks me. Didn't have this trouble with long hair, as I only need to dry it, use nice or suitable hair ties or accessories, and I'm good to go.

I was a bald baby, hahaha! And yet just the other week, I had a foot long of my hair cut to shoulder length. 

Tried perming my hair cos I want some curls, but LOL, my hair disagrees! Never dyed my hair either.

Q2 - welp, I'll go for Eurovision, but if it's a comedic barf drama, I'll also give that a try.

Q3 - neutral, but if I really need to make a choice, mustache! :D

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, partyon said:

3 hours ago, partyon said:

What kind of hair do you prefer?

Many hated her new hairstyle but I loved Song Jihyo's pixie cut. She looks like a villain stepmom in chaebol kdramas who kimchi slaps the FL

spacer.png

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

15 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I don't think you can call it "cooking" in the truest sense of the word, more like thrown together with a bit of creative flare   ... but I am getting better at it. 

+ 2

I dont blame you for being a guy doing that,me too at times when "lazy" or no mood, just dump everything

into the pot. Those days I used microwave oven alot, but then decided not too after reading so many

health hazard.

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Get well soon oppa!!!!

speedy recovery to your oppa 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

I-stan-everyone.gif 

5 hours ago, partyon said:

POLL TIME..... New year, new hair!

Time for another add subtract poll, chingus.

Ultimate cardboard unnie and Park Shin Hye recently cut their hair.

Looking good ladies! 

What kind of hair do you prefer?

tumblr-6ab27ae96ce1da99464bdc86d6573ae5-

:waves:

yes boss @partyon , reunite with Da Mi Ssi in Itaewon Class 2020. she's rocking short hair and dip dye hairstyle. :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

+ 2

@partyon  I have to go neutral for Q2 and Q3 cause I am not into them 100%.

As mentioned by @SilverDawn  & @MayanEcho  a suitable hair style depends on individual face.

I prefer short pixie style which is easy to manage cause I sweat heavily when do workouts.

Secondly, now that grey hair is showing up so often that I had to dye like practically every 3 weeks, is

much cheaper that I keep my hair short and dye my own hair.

Thirdly, should i be in a rush, i just used my hand to brush my hair & viola !....

Tried to keep shoulder length hair, but LOL... feels so iritating

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

:waves: guys!

I was super busy yesterday that I didn't have much time to visit the forum! How are you doing? Wish you all a good morning and a nice day ahead! :smooches3:

Finally I was lucky enough to see my Daniel oppa on tv last night! Still waiting for english subtitles to be released. Looking so handsome as always! SO HAPPY! :happydance:

FLpgzRoaUAIGx79?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1