Add and Subtract Game

Admin

chingus, 

Bragging GIFs | Tenor

but, the truth is I finally got them right! :gangnamstyle:I identified them all correctly after identifying them incorrectly 3 times previously. :grimace: But I did it in the final pic.:coolshades:

Chingus, enrol yourself into @partyon's school of BTS. She is an amazing and patient teacher. :heartxoxo:

See within days how I have mastered identifying BTS members. I can't stop raving about her school of BTS. :7555_attack:

Bts Dance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

+2

• LOL 6

@joccu The ending was pretty good. Glad we didn't get any kiss scenes in the end. It felt pretty realistic and natural. My only 2 gripes are the following:

1) That they killed Dan - poor Dan :bawling:

2) That Matt and Pitch ended up together. Matt was so toxic and he destroyed Eve's family. How could Pitch forgive him. :rage:

I loved the conference room scene! :love: "The victim's voice is always too soft" - well said, Mim!

But what the heck was that barf preview of the new drama series premiering next week?!?!? :scream:

It looks even more barf than The Player.

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

@confusedheart chingu, you're been such a good student! BTS school will soon be over for you too. :dorakiss:

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon @joccu ~ are the leads of cheating spouse like two ships passing in night? watched ep 2 and they have still yet to cross paths... oh, and that hotel resort looks so pretty! we need vacation!!!

They will cross paths. By ep 10 they will have crossed paths multiple times already.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

@partyon  true. the ending felt so realistic. I really liked it. :heart:

Poor dan! :criesariver:   But he was one of the smartest. getting the proof to nail giwi. 

I´m with you. I really did not like that pitch got back together with matt!! :spitswater:

The new drama looks really Barf.  I really don´t like the ML so not going to watch it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

The new drama looks really Barf.  I really don´t like the ML so not going to watch it.

I'm gonna give it a pass as well chingu. :kiss_wink: Looked too barf and didn't really like the synopsis of the drama. Cougar whose lover starts dating her daughter instead?

Awkward Lucille Ball GIF

Overall The Player was pretty good, no? Thanks for watching it together with me. :heartxoxo:

Now we just have about 14 episodes of Cheating Spouse left to endure. @Lmangla sweetie, hurry up and catch up so we can watch it together. :love:

:whee!!:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Sky Kang haha some "snow" for you then!

37697815526_efe3eda020_o.jpg

cr.: owner

Sulbing_min-7.jpg

and i need my coffee to start the day..

depositphotos_78138620-stock-photo-a-cup

==

good morning chingus

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @Wuzetian @Sky Kang @confusedheart @joccu @MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @partyon @Ameera Ali @larus @Lmangla @4evrkdrama @agenth @gm4queen @SilverDawn @the_sweetroad

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3