Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ohhh the one with Gyeoul, right? No I'm not watching it. It sounds too melodramatic. Not my cup of tea. 

Yes! It's more like a mystery than a melodrama. Won't be watching ep 2 because the FL's acting is not good.

Off to continue Yumi's Cells ep 9. :poledance:

EDIT: Scratch the happy dance. Yumi's Cells is annoying me too. :unamused:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon  no wonder i missed that print. do not like it very much. :loolz:  i have actually have been a passenger in that plane with the print on. 

ep 1 my thoughts/theories:

Spoiler

well I think the obvious theory is that Hannah is taking revenge on Hee Joo. it has to do with the guy in the hospital bed.  So maybe the painting in the book that Hannah took is the key. 

the Dad is definitely shady.  Is lisa his kid or the kid of the man in the hospital bed?

I really don´t like that there is going to be some kind of love triangle in the past.  but well that is the drama.

hosu? who´s son is he?

what is up with the whisky guy?

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes! It's more like a mystery than a melodrama. Won't be watching ep 2 because the FL's acting is not good.

Off to continue Yumi's Cells ep 9. 

EDIT: Scratch the happy dance. Yumi's Cells is annoying me too. :unamused:

Sighh.....I have lost interest in kdramas. None of them sound even remotely interesting to me...

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu spoilers about Reflection of You

Spoiler

Yeah, I think the guy in the hospital bed is a key to this as well. Is he Hannah's boyfriend? Probably not brother since they have different last names. Why would she otherwise have been able to discharge him?

I was also thinking that the husband's kid is the guy in the hospital bed at first, but then again the age difference is too small. But the husband was clearly searching for him. Is the husband or FL the reason why he's in a coma?

The whiskey guy is very suspicious.

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Yumi's Cells:

The trees are green and so is the lawn. Yet everyone has winter clothes on and it's snowing.... :unamused:

If you were gonna use CGI to put snow on the screen, couldn't you have used CGI to get rid of the green leaves?

:fear:

Did they run out of budget? :unamused:

EDIT: Done with kdramas for tonight. It's time for Thai Danish oppa instead

Season 2 Hello GIF by On My Block

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

@joccu @partyon hahahaha i dozed off last night.. maybe watching 2 ep had my braincells fried so i got tired

Spoiler

in ep2, the identity-less guy called john doe is definiitely hannah's husband.. and he, did seem suspicious with the 1FL at the wedding photoshoot.. looking reluctant to get married with hannah, 1FL putting on the jacket for him.. and him, going over to pull her into the wedding photo with hannah..

the flashes of the past seemed to be in different timelines though..

- 1FL met 2FL at entrance of a school that could have been ireland.. they became friends and hannah seemed to have a better painting foundation than 1FL so she helped her improve

my guess,

- 1FL could have already been married, or she might have gotten married a bit later cos there was already a large diamond ring on her finger when they went looking for a wedding dress for hannah photoshoot..

- in present time, hannah mentioned that she did know she has a daughter.. but didn't know she had a son.. so the affair with hannah's husband might have happened when she is already married to the rich man

anyway, the drama kept reminding me it's christmas with the shade of red and green..

red-green-christmas-colors.png

cr.: owner

==

good morning chingus

@MayanEcho @Thong Thin @BlackLotus1025 @Sky Kang @confusedheart @joccu @Lmangla @kokodus @larus @gm4queen @agenth @partyon @Ameera Ali @twinkle_little_star @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @willenette

Bagel-Breakfast-Sandwich-with-Egg-Bacon-

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon @Lmangla

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@gm4queen

@MayanEcho

@confusedheart

@4evrkdrama  @Arkahd @mirmz @elan1

@pompyavi @Ernie @hsmz @Calli

hai chingus. totals are shaped by calculations, add and subtract. :D

ZT0suWT.gif

giphy-2.gif

GIF-Easter-sweet-treat.gif

Spoiler

to all, chingus. have a good weekend. :D

3909.gif

Spoiler

cinemagraph.gif

Spoiler

light cotton mists.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

i finally caught up with the latest ep of Red Sky..

and got rather annoyed by chun gi..

i think i got the "FL is pissing me off" syndrome lately.. i got annoyed by the FL in hometown cha3 as well..

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

oh well

food heals.

Palak%20w%20Pan%20Fried%20Paneer.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

img-12.gif

@partyon @Lmangla

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@Ameera Ali

@gm4queen

@confusedheart @MayanEcho

@4evrkdrama 

@Arkahd 

@Ernie @hsmz

summation in the selected methods will now be from adding to subtract during calculation. :D

344d8f8a98ad8b8db6359849d24d78f7.gif

kLEL7r.gif

Spoiler

Yellowish-Unkempt-Ape-max-1mb.gif

Spoiler

clouds drift in the lavish sky.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5