Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

:bawling:watching master sun have a different effect based on the title..my eyes should be dry, but why is it so watery!

@sushilicious believe it or not, I haven't seen this. I started it but then I put it on hold to watch other dramas. I'll have to go back to it at some point.

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

I agree @LSGLMH_88 I watch Thai dramas only for all the fluff. Especially these short dramas are so easier to watch to pass time and have fun. They also have the whole genre called slap and kiss which according to some people are great. But I just think it's bs. Anyways I have got nothing for you on the C, K- drama front right now. At the moment I have resigned to watching only variety shows. Only show I'm looking forward to all week is Kang's kitchen. LOL. 

@kokodus Did you decide to drop One Spring Night? Sorry, maybe you've already mentioned this in previous posts but I haven't had the chance to backread....

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@LSGLMH_88 @kokodus I see this c drama on my IG & Twitter feed a lot these days  ..seems like a lot of people like it - Put Your Head on My Shoulders 

@Lawyerh @sushilicious I hv no time to watch any drama . To be honest I am only watching the secret life of my secretary & Absolute BF. 

@triplem I loved Put Your Head on My Shoulders! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I did cry of course... but not for every episode/case :lol:

Did you watch The Guest? Now for that one, I cried quite a bit, usually whenever they solved the individual case. 

Yeah I didn't cry for every ep either. Actually I was pretty new to kdramas when I first watched Master's sun. So I really was scared when that thing happened, you know what I mean. LOL. 

And no I haven't watched The Guest. I don't have any intention to watch that one. Lol. 

@triplem Put your head on my shoulder is a very nice drama. It doesn't have many conflicts though, it's just male lead and female lead being fluffy together. LOL. 

@mouse007 Idk I'm still on the fence about Spring night. Maybe I'll watch this week's eps and see whether to continue or not. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Am I normal? :joy:

K-drama some family story can make me a bit teary. But OTP angsty separation, I'm a bit dead already with it lol.

me too! there was a kdrama where I was swooning over and crying -- it was a family scene. so adoptive dad finally accepts kiddo and he shows this by holding the kiddo's hand while waking down the road. kiddo is so happy that he is beaming from ear to ear and just yakking and dad is silently listening. it was such a sweet and moving scene that I cried.

but OTP angst -- naaah. usually watching and playing game at same time. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama you don’t know how many times I try to hard sell.... @kokodus is just that fluffy to deny it every time lol

Hahahaha. Maybe you know I would have at least tried watching it if it had any of my oppas. It literally doesn't have even one actor that I know or like. LOL. 

I cry easily, tbh, I can't control my tears when a character die in my drama. Sighhhh. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hahahaha. Maybe you know I would have at least tried watching it if it had any of my oppas. It literally doesn't have even one actor that I know or like. LOL. 

I cry easily, tbh, I can't control my tears when a character die in my drama. Sighhhh. 

I cry easy too. But I don't mind crying while watching a drama.. in fact, that's usually a good sign.. the drama is doing a good job of making you feel the appropriate emotion.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I'm looking forward to a new zombie movie.. the dead don't die hahahah.... I hope this one will be more like 2009 zombieland... a movie that is just fun and don't take themself seriously...... :P 

• Like 3

Chris Hemsworth came on my dreams last night!!!!!!! Gosh. I didn't even know I liked him that much, I mean i like him a lot too, who wouldn't? He is the sexiest man alive, but I didn't know I liked him better than say, Chris Evan (cap) or RDJ (Ironman) that he would even come in my dreams. LOL. It might be because I was watching too many YT interviews about avengers, the making and cast interviews and such in these last few days due to the lack of dramas to keep me entertained. Among them was a clip from Ellen's show way back when I don't know,  where he was talking about his kids and all and I legit went awwwwww at how good of a father he is. He is the best!!!! So this is going to sound ridiculous, but my dream goes like this.....I was packing bags as I think i'm going on a vacation somewhere. Outside in the living room I hear screams and shouts which I know belongs to my husband who is playing video games instead of helping me with things. So I yell at him "Hemmy, why don't you switch off that damn thing and give me a hand here?" And so he comes behind me and softly back hugged me and kissed me on my cheek. Arghhhh it was soooo perfect, I didn't want to wake up from my dream at all.:bawling:

@lynne22 Are we even going to get any more Thor movies? No right? I heard his contract is already over. But he would be there in GotG vol 3, right? Sigh I miss all my OG6. I'm still having withdrawal symptoms. 

@LSGLMH_88 Yeah I'm not kidding. Kang's kitchen is good. I blame @themarchioness for pushing me into the variety realm. LOL. I think it was an ep of Three meals a day where LJS was a guest, of course I had to watch LJS cooking and being cuddly with his bro Yoon kyun sang. Hahaha. After that I keep watching all these Na PD shows. Youn's kitchen, coffee friends, etc. You might note the pattern here. I only watch shows that involves food. LOL. All these shows where they try to run a restaurant or cafe are soooo relaxing and fun to watch. Hehe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2