[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

32 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

HH like this photo :) 

Indirectly said : Yes, I'm SA shippers . LOL .

Haha hyung is indeed the president of Spartace shippers fan club. Lol

Cmiiw, but haha hyung has never been so supportive of jk hyung's other lovelines as much as he is supportive and vocal of SA (yes he teases jk hyung with hjy too previously but not as much as he teases SA). He even made it clear that jk hyung and jsm are just close and nothing is going on with them when jong min brought the issue up. But with SA, it is the total opposite. Lol he even promotes to the Pohang mayor that SA is kind of a couple and he refers to jihyo noona as hyung soo (sis in law). Actually i guess it is also thanks to him that the organisers also invited jihyo noona as special guest for the Pohang event and thanks to him that we got SA moments at Pohang since he was the one that mentioned song ji hyo noona to the mayor. 

Haha hyung has also always favoured SA and gives support to SA when compared to jk hyung's other lovelines for eg jk-hjy loveline. 

When the time comes for SA to announce (IF SA is real), haha hyung is definitely gonna be the happiest among the members :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

On 7/1/2019 at 11:30 PM, nrayra2015 said:

Dont see jihyo here, but i think girl on the behind JSM is jihyo stylist right ?

or am i wrong ?

As I reviewed Soompi's article about kjk drawing of  ji suk jin , I see  ji hyo photobombed one of the pictures. So please check if i am right. Suk jin seems to be wearing same shirt. Is it same venue as the insta post and jsk's pictures or I'm just dreaming? Credit to the owner of the instagram post. Thanks!

• Like 3

One more compilation video edited by kjksaaa, including the 3 hugs & subtitles, from KJK pointing at SJH while singing "Loveable", to the high-5 + side-hug at end and SJH mentioning later how KJK scolded her for wanting to sing Love Battery, suggesting Unconditional instead. Especially this last bit of info shows how closely they prepared for this event.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, Adora Dark said:

One more compilation video edited by kjksaaa, including the 3 hugs & subtitles, from KJK pointing at SJH while singing "Loveable", to the high-5 + side-hug at end and SJH mentioning later how KJK scolded her for wanting to sing Love Battery, suggesting Unconditional instead. Especially this last bit of info shows how closely they prepared for this event.

LOL this is with eng sub and LOL when I read the translate :

I got scolded by Jong Kook oppa because I want to sing Love Battery . LOL . KJK didn't want have any ll except SJH.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Gosh, another fact that I missed. Those hand holding while hugging is way too sweet. How his big hand enveloped hers and his bulky figure hugged her, it just came naturally… It was too short, yes, but what can you expect from this shy man in front of the public? Well, actually they could make a group hug with HH if they wanted, but, lol. Oh, indeed our Spartace couple. ^_^

Thanks for sharing the translation. Like a good girlfriend, she listened and obeyed at his word. I can imagine how he nagged her for wanted to sing Love Battery, lol. :lol: However, that ‘scolding’ part only made me believe in SA furthermore. First, she even talked to him before about what song is she going to sing. Second, what she picked matters to him a lot. If they aren’t related at all, then why must he bothered about her choice of song. Yes, I know, in the K-entertainment world, it would be hard not to relate everything between these two. Third, like a “protective” boyfriend, he didn’t want to lead any rumor in between them anymore. Fourth, well, she shared it with all of us that JK suggest unconditionally instead. Well, it maybe had nothing to do with her, but when I tried to googled both songs, I got some resemblance. Both are trot songs and they had more or less same meaning. I put under the spoiler tag if anyone interest to see some part of the lyrics.

Spoiler

"You are everything to me

I like you unconditionally no matter what

Only one like you, none of them are like you

You are the perfect one” - Love Battery by Hong Jin Young

"My love for you is unconditional's unconditional

Express my love for you is the love" - Unconditionally by Park Sang Cheol

Anyway, SA would make a cute couple if they are really together. JK would nag at her easily including when he is jealous, when he thinks her outfits are too revealing, or when she forget to work out, etc, etc. But, he would give her everything that he got and make her as a very special woman, indeed. And not to forget to "have his child" too, lol. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 6

I have a slightly more cynical opinion about the hand holding + hug. I think it's the same type of embrace like when two people high five or grab each other's hands and then do the hug-bump, which is not an uncommon way of greeting, especially in the West. Of course the way KJK does with SJH differs from how he would greet a mate. It is more affectionate as clearly shown in the video, despite the downpour. I just don't think the hug and the hand holding are separate motions chosen individually (the scene would be even more romantic if they were separate), but rather parts of the same greeting, which still here assumes an intimate tone considering how dearly KJK holds her hand onto his chest.

Also, regarding the songs, I think KJK made the better choice because even though both songs are for those totally in-love, Unconditional perhaps suits Spartace a tad more than Love Battery. Essentially, Love Battery describes someone who is lonely and out of energy and needs their significant other's love to fill up, even if that person isn't objectively pretty, what matters is that they are perfect in their eyes. On the other hand, Unconditional speaks about a kind of love that knows no boundaries, where the lovers will run to each other at any given time needed, something they won't necessarily do if other people call them.Neither the place plays a role, they will still reach their chosen one even if they are oceans apart, just like the lyrics say "Even across the Pacific , even across the Atlantic, even across the Indian ocean". And we all know how often Spartace spend their time oceans apart due to their obligations or due to KJK being in L.A. which is, ahem, over the Pacific. Such a funny coincidence :)

• Like 2
  • Love 8

agree with you @Adora Dark

Really same when SA high five, always have a third people who is always ignored by SA esp by KJK & then SA always interlock finger.

And HH coincidental or not seems like cover what SA doing...

Oh btw, since @Adora Dark you mentioned about LA, I just remember we are waiting SJH at LA eps ...

• Like 5
  • Love 3

21 hours ago, dangc2 said:

As I reviewed Soompi's article about kjk drawing of  ji suk jin , I see  ji hyo photobombed one of the pictures. So please check if i am right. Suk jin seems to be wearing same shirt. Is it same venue as the insta post and jsk's pictures or I'm just dreaming? Credit to the owner of the instagram post. Thanks!

May I know where I can look Ji Hyo photoboombed ?

CMIIW.

As I know that picture is old picture, the picture is opening from  RM eps 308 where is KJK piggy back SJH at that time.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

CMIIW.

As I know that picture is old picture, the picture is opening from  RM eps 308 where is KJK piggy back SJH at that time.

I might have just over analyzed because the guy behind suk jin looks like Jae suk with front side of shirt white and back side black with hat same as Jae suk when he was paying in the inta gram video.Then I saw a portion of the striped top Somin is wearing and the smile of Kwang soo who was wearing jeans. Though kjk is wearing hat on the picture, he was wearing black top. I must be my wishful thinking. I'll do a better job next time.

13 minutes ago, dangc2 said:

I might have just over analyzed because the guy behind suk jin looks like Jae suk with front side of shirt white and back side black with hat same as Jae suk when he was paying in the inta gram video.Then I saw a portion of the striped top Somin is wearing and the smile of Kwang soo who was wearing jeans. Though kjk is wearing hat on the picture, he was wearing black top. I must be my wishful thinking. I'll do a better job next time.

It's okay :) sometimes me too make some wrong idea / somethig like that :) 

But for sure that's old picture :D 

I wish i can look SJH photoboomb again like this ;) 

SJH hat is proves RM eps 308 :) and the room also...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvjgoso724n3347/IMG_7706.JPG?dl=0

• Love 1

KJK's hair is often a good way to date pictures and videos :lol: Here, for example, both the style and colour are different from what he currently has. At least I always go by his hair to estimate when a photo was taken, since I haven't watched yet all RM episodes, nor I'm aware of every photoshoot or show KJK appeared in before RM.

10 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

CMIIW.

Yes that picture used by Soompi for the IG post re KJK drawing is old photo... this is the original IG post of Jee Seokjin were he was drawn by Kim Jong Kook for 3 minutes.... :wub:

• Thanks 1

No one know yet when is JiHyo can avail her LA all paid expense trip prize right?

I assumed it will happen after their Indo Fan-meeting. 

Because there is no RM last sunday, i already miss SpartAce Couple...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YeJin25 said:

No one know yet when is JiHyo can avail her LA all paid expense trip prize right?

I assumed it will happen after their Indo Fan-meeting. 

Because there is no RM last sunday, i already miss SpartAce Couple...

I really hope the LA trip actually happens. I am afraid they might forget about the whole trip since the PD now is chul min and not hwanjine anymore. I hope SBS keeps their promise and brings jihyo to LA for her well deserved reward

• Sad 1