[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

hello there! :) Reading the posts about the event in Pohang makes me really happy. Even the sky was so happy as there was a heavy downpour during the spartace moments on the stage. Despite the other news involving KJK with other 'lady', we cannot ignore how natural and genuine KJK and SJH with each other. SJH looks genuinely happy in Pohang event. I wonder if KJK and Haha meet SJH's family in Pohang. :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Good day, shipper!  Hi..  i am new member here. This is my first time posting. Before this I just a silent reader. I really luv this thread and need to open it everyday..hehehe

Spartace couple is the best combination ever in runningman:blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

In this video, after jk hyung sings "i am so proud to have you as my girl", he introduces jihyo to the crowd, coincidentally, saying "it is song jihyo-sshi, everyone ( song jihyo sshi mida yeorabun" 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzSpYUVAjm1/?igshid=1u5fdo4k669v4

I know it is just a coincidence, but what a sweet coincidence :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hello everyone. Long time SA fan here. I love it when each one of you take time out of your busy schedule to post stuff and analyse moments. Kudos for all the hardwork and for keeping this thread alive! It's my 7th year holding on to that hope that these 2 kind-hearted ones will get together. There are days where the sun will shine and we sail on smoothly and there will be days our ship has to face the storm. But after every storm, there will be a beautiful rainbow. Don't lose hope guys.

They started out 10 years ago. Still standing strong!

tumblr_pplqlygJ5i1tjxrelo1_400.gif

(Credit commanderace tumblr)

Please keep the postings coming! Sending all my support.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Our ship literally faced the storm yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed themselves :lol: Since this August signals our SA's 10-years-on-screen anniversary, maybe we should celebrate it lol

All the new members, welcome! And all the returning veterans, welcome back! Is it soompi's purging the old accounts or the wonderful SA moments we have been getting lately that caused this surge of SA fans? Perhaps both? :)

Regarding the lyrics of the song coinciding with SJH's introduction, it's further interesting how KJK noticed her before singing that part, not during or right after it. He could have skipped said lyric at that point and introduced her,  instead he finishes it and skips the next verse. I do think that the heavy rain didn't leave him much space for thought, which means that even though this was indeed a sweet coincidence, still KJK (and everyone) was overall more spontaneous.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Adora Dark said:

Is it soompi's purging the old accounts or the wonderful SA moments we have been getting lately that caused this surge of SA fans?

Killing two birds with one stone ;)

• Like 4

Really thankful for all the different angles Spartace is captured in!

9 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

No i won't talk about the fact that jk hyung hugged jihyo noona (or else some antis/lurkers will say "he hugs our bias too" :huh:)

Can I talk about it since I'm neither an anti nor a lurker? :lol: I'll use the spoiler tag so anyone not interested can skip it.

Spoiler

KJK would acknowledge any male or female friend joining his performance. If in SJH's place was JSM (or HJY or any lady he worked with before) , I believe he would hug her too. It would be brief and either during her introduction or their parting, just like the last SA hug in yesterday's event. I have no doubt he would pat JSM's back like that too, as he has done in the past, and you are right in saying that it isn't the hug itself that makes the Spartace moment stand out, but rather the circumstances surrounding it.

But if KJK dated every person he hugged, he would be engaging polyamory by now (I mean...not that I exclude that either, at the end of the day, who knows what is happening behind K-entertainment industry's closed doors, right?). Seriously though, every single KJK/JSM hug that I am aware of has happened right under the focus of the camera and was a direct result of an incident during a show (i.e. a win in a game, a dance etc.) Spartace have had similar moments too, and how could they not after working together for 9 years, however Spartace have also embraced at the background of scenes for reasons unrelated to the shows, as well as during "off screen" time. Whereas KJK/JSM demonstrate the hug, SA are caught doing it. This is a huge difference, no matter if some RM fans choose to ignore it.

In episode 457, Kook shows up later than the rest. In his own initiative, he briefly pauses and side-hugs JSM, they also pat each other's backs in a very colleague-style manner. Again, SA have had such non-intimate moments too, but most of us wouldn't be their shippers if their relationship didn't expand beyond them. Now, KJK only hugs one lady of the fellowship, he doesn't do the same with SJH even though he is always a gentleman with both. The answer is simple; it's JSM the one he probably hasn't met between two consecutive shootings, not SJH. If JSM was already his significant other, he would have no reason at all to greet her like this, if she was a woman he is interested in, the last thing he would do would be finding excuses to indiscreetly sneak an arm around her during the intro segment when every camera is lined up and hardly anything can be concealed. This instance differs from Spartace seen walking in each other's arms before lining up for the intro part in episode 372. 

The fact KJK/JSM don't really meet often outside of RM - not at least as regularly as two people falling in love would - is actually supported by their very IG/phone interactions that caused frustration to some people for no reason. Why would she jokingly invite him for coffee if they are already going out? She would be lowkey teasing him for innocuous incidents taking place in their dates instead. Why would she choose to invite him literally in the middle of the public eye if she had serious romantic expectations from him? KJK is a ridiculously private guy when it comes to relationships, any female working close to him for at least two years like JSM would respect that. If she can be slightly assertive towards him, it's cause their interaction is strictly friendly and her suggestions "innocent". And  they probably aren't going to be fulfilled the next day anyway.

Back to SA, another fun detail:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2019 at 4:52 AM, Cheii1416 said:

Another clip. Omg they are all wet specially joong kook hahahaha

Credit : mongjiworld ig

LOVE it!!!!

I do really wish they sing the lyrics “saranghae” together while facing each other^^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, daniel227 said:

why is there no Running Man today?

Yeaaah....me want to ask the same question! 

Does anyone know why I couldn’t find the newest episode of Running Man today? 

My Sunday routine:bawling:

Usually every Sunday I watch RM and right after that I go to this page to see what you guys talking about and ship together:D

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kyo1991 said:
2 hours ago, daniel227 said:

why is there no Running Man today?

Yeaaah....me want to ask the same question! 

Does anyone know why I couldn’t find the newest episode of Running Man today? 

My Sunday routine:bawling:

Usually every Sunday I watch RM and right after that I go to this page to see what you guys talking about and ship together

Most regular Sunday programs were cancelled to cover US President Donald Trump's visit to the Korean Demilitarized Zone and his meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. It is the first time a sitting President of the United States ever set foot on North Korean soil, so this was a pretty historical moment and as you can imagine, worthy of special news coverage on the peninsula.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dydrawer said:

Most regular Sunday programs were cancelled to cover US President Donald Trump's visit to the Korean Demilitarized Zone and his meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. It is the first time a sitting President of the United States ever set foot on North Korean soil, so this was a pretty historical moment and as you can imagine, worthy of additional news reporting on the peninsula.

Aaaahhh.... I see! Thank you! 

• Like 1