[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

this time is 02.00 am KST (Korean Time).

I look HH like KJKsaa video (spartace shippers IG).

He like the latest video which is 2 days ago that account is uploaded. (Pohang scene where SA hugging each other).

LOL .

HH didn't follow that account but noticed & like that video.

He just noticed it or ...... he search hashtag #spartace (?) Whatever it is I love HH so muchhh:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I was rewatching the pohang jk hyung's full segment on youtube. Here is the link below:

https://youtu.be/AWWi7rOiBoI

At 22:21, you can see jihyo noona peeking to look at jk hyung from the tent behind the stage. At 22:45, you can see jk hyung keep on glancing towards that tent where jihyo noona was, most probably he saw her at that tent. At 23:41, you can see jihyo noona dancing along to sarang surowo from the tent behind. Just thought i would share all these :)

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1. Female guest sing a song & the lyric : you're my everything (at that time KJK look at back, look at SJH directly while he is smile).

2. KJK teasing SJH 3 times (first segment). This time they're break and then second segment.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

1. Female guest sing a song & the lyric : you're my everything (at that time KJK look at back, look at SJH directly while he is smile).

2. KJK teasing SJH 3 times (first segment). This time they're break and then second segment.

Where are you watching RM Live? Before i can watch in SBS online, lately i cant i dont know why? :confused:

3 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Oh btw, today just finished KJK Solo Concert Tour.

KJK's activities : filming RM, MUD, Rewind (new variety show), & filming BP seasons 4 (soon tbc).

SJH's activities : filming RM.

Just wanted to add, jk's activities : filming The Call 2, preparing for Turbo album and preparing for solo album (according to his recent interview during the Call 2 filming)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Just wanted to add, jk's activities : filming The Call 2, preparing for Turbo album and preparing for solo album (according to his recent interview during the Call 2 filming)

The call seasons 2 finished filming ...

Yes, preparing Turbo album & his solo . I'm so excited :) :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did you noticed this body language ?

same when KJK turns to SJH, really soft & warmed heart.

As I know about KJK's type, KJK will did it like that only to :

1. Family (incl his gf)

2. Best friends like HH

And KJK never ever did it even to KJK's friends / best friend but sex opposite gender

• Like 2

RM Eps 458

1. SA wearing the same color : green neon.

2. When HH call KJK with JK (Jay Kei) & KJK call HH with Double Ha auto reminded me to BP Seasons 3, at that time both of them laugh so hard.

3. When LKS talking, YJS interrupt (with jokes).

YJS : It's SJH turn to talk.

SJH : He has a lilting voice.

KJK : (smile) He didn't have a lilting voice.

IMO --> YJS try to SJH's screen time & SJH more active to talk.

4. 00:13:35 : SJH looking directly to KJK when KJK go down want to walk.

5. KJK bickering SJH : I bet they watched her singing on youtube (when SJH try to seduce a mystery male guest & said I want to perform with you but the guest seems like .... LOL).

SJH : Did you ?

KJK : I think they did.

I think they watched.

(laugh)

IMO --> They seems hearing each other what he / she sai & just repat it. as always . LOL.

6. KJK You guys do look alike (when the guest come out & he is really look similiar with SJH).

7. Gummy recommended everyone to marriage life.

YJS : KJK is still single, can you recommended about it to him?

Because you have someone with whom you can freely talk about your worries.

KJK : They will always be on your side.

Gummy : Right.

IMO --> Indeed ! KJK really know about marriage life. We're waiting for it :)

8. 00:36:43 KJK look at back, look at SJH directly with smile

9. The male guest revealed it : I don't want became with JSM because often clumsy.

KJK : Actually, I'm sorry to say this, but SJH will drive you crazy (laugh).

SJH start to hip hop dance & KJK said : stop stop (laugh).

IMO --> It means SJH didn't clumsy & I love KJK's bickering. KJK always said that & I remembered when December SBS Award, one of young male confessed his feeling to SJH, KJK also said that . LOL.

10. The team who with JSM confessed they want team up with SJH.

KJK : You haven't heard her sing.

SJH : I can sing well.

I can sing well.

Stop it.

(the caption from PD : why did you pick Ji Hyo ?)

When SJH start to sing a song KJK's reaction LOL.

IMO --> I love the caption from PD. KJK bickering including jealous. The jealous really same with RP EPS 445.

11. This is what I think when KJK said to HH : because of you said I have a gf & even have a child, a lot of people trust it.

IMO --> it means, KJK know what if HH did this & that about SA a lot of people will trust also & we all know, KJK never ever make a clear & HH always mentiones SJH inside & outside RM.

12. 00:58:52 : When HH & KJK hug each other & KJK give a little massage to HH, it is auto reminded me to KJK always did it also to SJH.

As i mentioned above, KJK's type / man's type like KJK just did it to family (incl. his gf & his best friends).

13. When KJK, LKS, & Gummy's Team win, SJH standing applause.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1