[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

48 minutes ago, Adora Dark said:

btw is back-to-back posting allowed? Anyone knows?

In my experience, technically yes, though I lose a bit of control over how the posts are displayed: 1) the posts are merged, or 2) there’s a delay in not only uploading but in the system recognizing my key strokes. Sometimes, the second outcome results from too much traffic on the thread, but not always. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I don't have a high hope but and then boom ! they're in 1 stage, making a lovely memories together, plus it's rainy day ! and my mind auto reminded me to hydryer eps on BP :wub:

Thank you for information guys !!

and i saw SA side hug in the rainy day it was simple but romantic :wub:

It reminded me also about old FM & Busan 401 Restaurant grand opening :);) 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

When I don't have a high hope but and then boom ! they're in 1 stage, making a lovely memories together, plus it's rainy day ! and my mind auto reminded me to hydryer eps on BP :wub:

Thank you for information guys !!

and i saw SA side hug in the rainy day it was simple but romantic :wub:

And the best part is, it was jk hyung who went to jihyo noona first/he approached first :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, spartaceluv98 said:

And the best part is, it was jk hyung who went to jihyo noona first/he approached first :wub:

Agree with you ...

Finally, I can watch them like that again .

The last moments (CMIIW) 2017 Busan 401 Restaurant grand opening :) it's been a long time & they never ever changes ;) 

they're enjoying that event so much even have a heavy rainy :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I knew it, our SA would never dissapoint us, lol. Hence, I believe they love to side hug each other. From what I heard they hugged at the two different part of the song, we could see they side hugged at least twice already, from what @Kjk&SJh and @spartaceluv98 shared. And yes... Wet spartace, lol :lol:

Btw, SA really like to wear neon color shirt these days.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I just want to say thank you to :

1. HH as a truly KJK's best friends. He is indeed try so hard in this year for SA. HH is the very 1st people who brings SJH also from Pohang & He said SJH is Mrs. Kim.

2. Pohang Mayor. What if Pohang Mayor not him / not like him (have a sense of humor & romance) I bet, even HH had been saying like that, Pohang Mayor never saying like that --> Let's go together with SJH.

3. The organizer.

IMO Indeed ! KJK really shy man, he needs some people to push him to doing this & that, even for his business. LOL .

and the last ofc for fans who is record that lovely dovely moments :heart:

Let's count our blessed about SA moments in this year you had been received :) :)  Fighting !!

• Like 6
  • Love 3

21 hours ago, mn0096 said:

A HEADS UP TO ALL SHIPPERS: 

PLEASE NOTE THE RED SERVER PERFORMANCE BANNERS THAT SOOMPI HAS POSTED ALL OVER THE THREAD. IF YOU GUYS ARE NOT ACTIVE, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE REMOVED JULY 1ST. THERE IS A 3 YEAR CUT OFF, BUT I DON’T KNOW IF YOU’RE SAFE IF YOU JUST CLICK “LIKE.” YOU MAY NEED TO POST SOMETHING. 

TO READERS AND LURKERS: 

I SUGGEST YOU SIGN UP AND POST SOMETHING, OTHERWISE YOU MAY NOT GET FULL ACCESS TO WHAT WE DO HERE ON THE THREAD.  

thank you, it means we always need to interact somehow for our accout not to delete by them?

50 minutes ago, heynell said:

the best thing about not getting our hopes up is that when we do receive good news, it feels extra good :wub:

Yes, SA shippers motto should be "let's keep our hopes real low/let's not expect much from SA". LOL :D

Because SA always gives us sweet moments when we least expect it :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1