[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Dear some SA Shippers who is mad / sad / upset about KJK lately active enough to leave some comment on JSM's IG & JSM's IG Live yesterday (I don't want to mention the name but I'm pretty sure you all read my comment in here), I just want to say ...

Let's be positive thinking,

I know what you feel

but ...

You all didn't need to mad / sad / upset about it.

Which one is the best :

Have a nice interaction on SNS / have a nice interaction in real life like SA moments today ?

I choose the 2nd... Touching, hugging, looking, glanching, dancing, laughing together in real life, real interaction.

So, cheers !

I know you all happy now ;););) 

Let's not forget this beautiful moment.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

18 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Dear some SA Shippers who is mad / sad / upset about KJK lately active enough to leave some comment on JSM's IG & JSM's IG Live yesterday (I don't want to mention the name but I'm pretty sure you all read my comment in here), I just want to say ...

Let's be positive thinking,

I know what you feel

but ...

You all didn't need to mad / sad / upset about it.

Which one is the best :

Have a nice interaction on SNS / have a nice interaction in real life like SA moments today ?

I choose the 2nd... Touching, hugging, looking, glanching, dancing, laughing together in real life, real interaction.

So, cheers !

I know you all happy now ;););) 

Let's not forget this beautiful moment.

I underdtand that part . I see that interaction as a siblings only and not only joong kook is the only one who leave comment some of the artist also and the way he leaves comment in sns i know if jihyo is active he will be like that also but the point is jihyo is not like that she is professional when it comes in her ig she only post some promotion because thats ig is handle with her company also so i dont want to expect any interaction in IG since some of the couple they dont interact in SNS for example lee kwang soo and sunbin i did not see kwang soo like and comment in sunbin post in IG but we know in real life they are couple sometimes when two people are inlove they dont need to show it in public especially in SNS because they know there are many eyes and it will be a problem for them so in the event today im so happy that both of them attended the event eventhough its raining so hard they dont care about the rain and also I like how they perform i can see joong kook and jihyo look at each other and smiling . To all SA shipper we dont know their status but lets support them whatever happens positive or negative one thing im sure they are very very close :)

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Hahahaha i saw in the video that he went first to leave but in that video its like he return back and hug jihyo before he go down in stage but the way haha hug joong kook it seems like joong kook hugs jihyo only but haha went and also hug him :) Look to his direction joong kook oppa went straight to jihyo and hug. What a nice moment . I feel their  closeness. 

Now joong kook oppa dry the hair of jihyo because its wet now in the rain. I remember when you said that you always dried her hair because its raining and now its raining maybe the dryer is waiting for you hahahaha

• Like 3
  • Love 4

58 minutes ago, daniel227 said:

thank you, it means we always need to interact somehow for our accout not to delete by them?

Frankly, I’m not sure. Anything’s possible since they’re apparently trying to streamline and may deactivate you without meaning to while they work through the kinks. Not too long ago, some very active shippers were locked out of their accounts without notice. The same thing may happen here. Clicking a “like” should technically keep you active, but just to be safe you might want to post here once in a while. :) 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Kjk&SJh said:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/78594731.html?weibo_id=4388598038330549

I think jong kook slightly hugged ji hyo when he left the stage 

Thanks @spartace_matchmade 

Yes i think they did, thanks who took that video and sorry that same with our SA you also got wet, it’s really a bad weather today even in my place. 

Don’t get sick Spartace shipper and to our KJK and JH including our president Haha :wub: i hope they will not get sick too.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Cheii1416 said:

Now joong kook oppa dry the hair of jihyo because its wet now in the rain. I remember when you said that you always dried her hair because its raining and now its raining maybe the dryer is waiting for you hahahaha

Dryer : Hi, I'm waiting KJK to hold me, when I used by KJK, I can look how romantic they're. They still talking & laughing while KJK dryer SJH's hair. I'm so blessed can look this moments.

:D :D Ok i will stop in here :D :D 

Yeah the endless romantic about KJK SJH never ends.

Backstage - stage - backstage - dryer.

Left a sweet memories in Pohang.

Oh btw, i just forget who is ask about SJH cap, and this is the answer : SJH wearing Blackbond as usual :)  (sorry I'm to lazy to scroll since I use my mobile phone now).

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Oh My... Does he really need to hug her every chances he got? They would meet at the back stage again, right? Wouldn't they? Or, if he go back to Seoul earlier, does he need to side hugged her twice (at least) through the song? Seriously, it was another series of Spartace and their unnecessary skinship, lol. ^_^

Oh, and I'd like to make a correction myself. It was another Tiny's brand cap that she wore there.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Damn, the video had to go all blue-grey/cut right at the hug :rolleyes: He could have just high 5ived her like he did with Haha, yet he went for an embrace. And I don't think KJK hugging her has to do anything with his leaving earlier, I'm not rejecting the possibility, but celebrities "farewell" one another all the time on stage - just like they welcome one another even though they have been getting ready together backstage long before they greet the audience. I'm sure KJK didn't go to Pohang only for a 30 mins show, SJH would literally be done with her part within the same hour. So unless we get an update that he rushed to leave straight after his performance, I believe they met again later.

Regarding the photo with the guy at the back resembling KJK, would it be too tactless if someone asked the person who uploaded it whether it was indeed KJK? I don't see anything wrong with it, if the question doesn't associate him with SJH. Posture and clothes do point at KJK, not sure about the skin colour as I think KJK is more tanned, but this can be easily explained by the lighting, camera lens etc. Plus I sort of distinguish a bulging rear. However, I saw in the background of another photo unrelated to SA, a guy similarly dressed - black shorts, white top with what seems to be text + transparent raincoat. I am not saying it is him, just that there might be more people around who fit the description. I'm linking the photo under the spoiler tag.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Dear some SA Shippers who is mad / sad / upset

Though I sometimes understand disappointment, I can't sympathize with anyone who is angry over nothing, especially if it has to do with KJK's right in enjoying his personal life as a normal , social being. In order to "get mad", people have to either be immature (perhaps due to young age) or come from a rather conservative environment where every interaction between a man and a woman is deemed suspicious. 

Addressing this in brief, the JSM/KJK interaction on IG:

1. Is too public  to be considered suspicious. Celebrities like KJK who always keep the identity of their partners hidden don't just casually invite each other out right before everyone's eyes, in an IG environment where every single colleague, fan and troll can comment. And because I keep reading idiotic arguments that they are slowly revealing their nonexistent romance, all fans literally claim this every time their idols exchange the slightest teasing remark. According to this logic, KJK should have revealed a dozen of relationships by now, not just one.

2. Is literally friendly, I read every single line, nothing was out of the ordinary. KJK would have to stop interacting with all unmarried females for people not to take everything he does or says way out of context.  Also, JSM was doing a LIVE, when a person is doing a LIVE they are basically exposing themselves and their ideas/projects to comments and critique. It was an invitation for people to interact with her, which includes friends teasing her. What should KJK do? Just write her name along with exclamation marks? He is not a fan.

3. More importantly, a bunch of people were talking to her and she was replying to them. There were other celebrities too among them, Kim Ji-Seok actually commented several times. But, of course, JSM/KJK fans only highlighted the interaction with KJK and I don't blame them, Spartace fans would have done the same. But, seriously, this doesn't excuse the latter fans buying into every shipdom's interpretation and fragmentary presentation of incidents involving Kook.

I would actually make a comparison with the past calls to SJH during KJK's own LIVEs to show you why his interactions with both are platonic when based only on the things they said, however the calls to SJH start standing out as fishy when other details are taken into account. But this post is already too long and this topic of secondary importance when we have such awesome Spartace news tonight.

So, everyone, wise-up and keep enjoying the Spartace interactions in tonight's event. They will forever remember that time they sang and danced under heavy rain, splashing each other while persistent fans cheered them on. It was such a memorable evening and I lowkey expect them to mention its hilarity later on one of their shows. And btw "Loveable" is definitely their song. Not that there was ever any doubt about it after their consistently performing it together no matter the occasion, but this time they literally defied mother nature to do so. :lol:

• Like 10

Hi guys it's been a long time :) It's true that I didn't post for a long time but I always read your posts here and I really enjoy it :D 
By the way, I think the dancer/friend of KJK pointed at SJH and looked at KJK when the song's lyrics were about "my woman".

cr as indicated

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Today we've been blessed with our SA public interaction:wub: many thanks to our friends who posted the fancams on this thread. 

On another hand, did you hear about the passing of veteran actress Jeon Mi Sun? She guested on Running Man ep 113 (the famous SA wrestling ep). Recap here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/10/running-man-episode-113/ 

May she rest peacefully, and sorry if this is off-topic.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I believe the guy in the background who was speculated to be KJK might actually be this guy. His sweater has what appears to be the same blue text , plus he is photographed with the man in red cap too. Not 100 % sure but a lot of elements match.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Reported by Spartaceheart7 who is attend at Pohang Event today :

1. KJK w/ KGJ and his dancer ride a same train with spartaceheart7 IG, KJK sleeping in that train. (Pohang - Seoul 2.5 hours w/ KTX a.k.a the fastest train in SK).

2. Spartaceheart7 didn't found SJH, well yap never found or the rumor will be bboom again plus Pohang is SJH's hometown so maybe SJH meet her big fam in there.

3. Spartaceheart7 take a picture with KJK in Seoul Station.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, tuffygarcia said:

Today we've been blessed with our SA public interaction:wub: many thanks to our friends who posted the fancams on this thread. 

On another hand, did you hear about the passing of veteran actress Jeon Mi Sun? She guested on Running Man ep 113 (the famous SA wrestling ep). Recap here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/10/running-man-episode-113/ 

May she rest peacefully, and sorry if this is off-topic.

Spoiler

She’s still young... It’s really hard to a person who are experiencing depression, understanding and care are much more needed from family and friends.

Im still smiling for the beautiful scene i saw today.... SpartAce is LOVE! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1