[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

OOT.

I got the ticket (Platinum + group photo) for Running Man Fan Meeting August 17, 2019 at Istora Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia.

So I will take a picture for SA Moments :wub:

1. For the very 1st time the stage is 360 degree

So I'll try so hard for take a picture as much as I can for SA.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

OOT.

I got the ticket (Platinum + group photo) for Running Man Fan Meeting August 17, 2019 at Istora Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia.

so jealous..i got gold ticket only because i need to paid for 2 (my sister n me)

if i only paid for myself, then i will have a group photo too..

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Francess00 said:

so jealous..i got gold ticket only because i need to paid for 2 (my sister n me)

if i only paid for myself, then i will have a group photo too..

It's okay dear ... We can still enjoy & take a picture SA moments :heart:

• Like 3

Talented guy! KJK also commented "ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 커피한잔만 주심 다 그려드려요 ㅋㅋ" which translates to "ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just buy me coffee and I will draw for anyone~ ㅋㅋ " 

(cr. kjkintl IG for translation)

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, nhav0 said:

Seems like kjk will attend an event in China on august 3 ..

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/78890688.html?weibo_id=4389304006991635

Btw this is my first time to post something here, but actually I've been a silent reader for along time .. I hope I still get welcome here :D

yes..but i think it's in korea..and all MUD's members will join together hehe

7 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

OOT.

Wah dirimu beli kah?

• Love 1

I'm a silent reader for 5 years. I'm writing for the server issue. I want just say that I become a shiper (my first and only ship), not because I wanted them to be together, but because I started sense something between the two of them since late 2013. Happy ship

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 6/30/2019 at 10:50 PM, Kjk&SJh said:

Also hd version of kim jong kook singing and ji hyo - pohang 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/78794052.html?weibo_id=4388916251279286

Thanks for sharing this, I've just watched it again and again, especially the 'Lovable' part. Anyway, JK is a true performer, indeed. We could still hear his soft and delicate voice even under the heavy rain. It was messily beautiful to see him drenched like that, plus I super loved it when he smiled even wider when he was surrounded by his close friends (or more than a close friend) on stage. He had created one of the good memories there, I bet.

JH's energetic but still cute dance was everything but perfect. It made JK even forgot to mention his brother HH was on stage too, lol. JH's pure heart also shown when I think one of JK's dancer got a wrong move, JH laughed and went over to her. I agreed about how JK initiated all the embraces towards JH. His eyes hardly ever leave JH, ever since she was standing on stage. I felt, once she replied his stare long enough, then he side hugged her. I kinda agreed the 'Saranghae side-hug' was the most unnecessary yet the sweetest one. However, I loved to see JH's expression too when JK left the stage. HH already move his sight towards JH, meanwhile JH couldn't even leave her eyes on her one man. :wub: 

Anyway, congrats to everyone who will be attending RM fan meeting. I'm glad you would be there and hopefully you can witness abundance of SA moments, unfortunately I couldn't be there because of some works to do. But, I'm counting on you to share every experience you got with us. And, yep, welcome / welcome back everyone, I'm glad this thread is blooming with happiness. Happy shipping, everyone. :)

• Like 7
  • Love 2

honestly i am kind of worry about the ticket selling..it seems really slow..:(

the ticket price is already high enough without tax..and after 15% tax + 5% admin fee..it's really blow up high :tears: and not many people could afford it..

i need to save my money before just to buy the ticket..and i am really worry it get canceled because not many people seems enthusiasm :tears: 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Francess00 said:

honestly i am kind of worry about the ticket selling..it seems really slow..:(

the ticket price is already high enough without tax..and after 15% tax + 5% admin fee..it's really blow up high :tears: and not many people could afford it..

i need to save my money before just to buy the ticket..and i am really worry it get canceled because not many people seems enthusiasm :tears: 

Tau tiket ga laku darimana, kak?

23 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

OOT.

So jealous:bawling:

I was in Indonesia last month, but it was only for a month!! 

Cannot wait for your pictures of SA, tho! I hope they sit or stand next to each other a lot so that you’ll get a lot of good pictures!!:wub:

Good luck!!! 

• Like 1