Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

10 minutes ago, belena said:

Hello, do you have the link of the full video? This is similar to one of my favorite scene (in the bath but no red water) When he let his head sink into the water, I had the impression of seeing a corrupted angel's statue sinking into water. The flawless angelic head and no emotions in the eyes - a perfect image outside and a decayed soul inside - very well depicted moment of MTG  for me. 

• Like 4

Apart from his look with a moustache or cigarette, I always think Kim Jae Wook looks awesome, no matter what he wears and no matter which hairstyle.

I just have a bad trauma with moustache and cigarette that's why I dislike anyone with one of the two or both.

On 6/13/2019 at 2:36 AM, sillygal said:

Now you reminded me of this sweater and I felt that he gives out the sexy aura once again because there's a little of V-low cut. :wub:

It doesn't hurt to see multiple times. :blush:

Why do I feel like Park Min Young is looking at his V-low cut too? :P

Hahaha. I do like that kiss a lot, I think the build-up was fantastic.

Here's Ryan in white again. I think this was in ep 5? The dark blue walls really bring out the white, and he looks great. Love him in comfy, flowy clothes.

1j8ismq.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, lighthearted said:

He said that it was difficult and took time to color the water to make it look like blood. But in fact that blood was always blurred in that scene. They take their work extremely serious even when it's not paid back! 

I’m a scary cat so it took a lot of courage for me to finally start Voice. I’m brainwashing myself, “watch it for KJW!”.  I’m only on ep 5 so Mo Tae Gu hasn’t been introduced yet. But I watched the interview and was heartbroken when he said the water was cold and he acted as if it wasn’t. Actors put in such hard amounts of work and dedication! I just know I’ll be thinking “poor baby” when I finally get that scene. And keep in mind the after effects he felt playing his role. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Hahaha. I do like that kiss a lot, I think the build-up was fantastic.

Here's Ryan in white again. I think this was in ep 5? The dark blue walls really bring out the white, and he looks great. Love him in comfy, flowy clothes.

I couldn't stop watching the part when he kissed her cheeks, I think this is one of the most heart fluttering kiss other than the wrist kiss for me. 

Yesyes it was in Episode 5 when he was trying to find evidence of Deok Mi, the fangirl. (: 

Even his stylists also knew how to make him stand even though he himself is good enough. He looks casual and dreamy in white while looking sexy in black. 

Shall continue from your white casual!! This time in black. :wub:

5Sn0SYw.png

• Like 2

On 6/13/2019 at 7:31 PM, JJChastity said:

I love it. And I love you.

Then... then... :grin:

It would be nice if you could make translation to the question and answer section.

As you say, the quiz section is cute. The writer even has agenda writing some questions. LOL

This shows how well-loved he is by so many people. And I am not saying because I'm a fan of him. But people around me knew him from 'Voice' and one of my friend mentioned that if he can portray from Mo Tae Gu to Ryan Gold, and people still feeling the fear of him as Mo Tae Gu, this shows that he has succeeded as a all-round actor. After hearing this, I couldn't help but to smile from ear to ear. 

Sure, I will try to find a time for translations soon. Another level of knowing him. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sillygal said:

This shows how well-loved he is by so many people. And I am not saying because I'm a fan of him. But people around me knew him from 'Voice' and one of my friend mentioned that if he can portray from Mo Tae Gu to Ryan Gold, and people still feeling the fear of him as Mo Tae Gu, this shows that he has succeeded as a all-round actor. After hearing this, I couldn't help but to smile from ear to ear. 

Sure, I will try to find a time for translations soon. Another level of knowing him. :wub:

Yes, he is a good actor. Not just because Mo Tae Gu. Even before that, he dives into his characters well. But I was so glad he took the role of Mo Tae Gu because people finally see the gem that he is.

I already fell for him since Antique and if you pay attention, he creates a different tone of speaking for Min Sun Woo compared to Kim Jae Wook's way of speaking. Even the gesture, facial expression, and eye gaze. Fashion included. He didn't wear that fashion originally.

The totality of his acting amazes me.

Thank you for your willingness to translate about him. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2