Quantcast
Jump to content
Ayame

Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Recommended Posts

Mo Tae-gu of the day:

 

21-1506152726033-1555818381081421498580.

 

20-1506152726035-1555818381076612632524.

 

His eyes :wub:

 

edit: does anyone have a supercut of Kim Jae-wook's scenes in Coffee Prince? Specifically where he speaks Japanese.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am watching Bad Guy now.. anyone know where I can watch the making vids? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2019 at 3:09 AM, Aziraphale said:

 

Nope, he will always be Ryan Gold.

 

Anyway, I like him in this colour combo, one of the few saving graces of the crap that was ep 15:

 

True, our forever Ryan Gold~:)

 

I do like this colour combo, very light colours that give me a very refreshing and casual looks. He suits collar shirts and almost wearing collar tees throughout the drama. 

 

How about this for a little see-through? :wub:

3K1eXq6.png

 

This long sleeve shirt somehow made his shoulder broader. :blush:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, JJChastity said:

 

Glad to hear that it helps.

I know the feeling. I feel withdrawal also for a few days. I never have withdrawal before. But I have to overcome it because I can't survive this wicked world without watching a drama. Haha. It's my running away from reality. Only when I don't need to run away, can I stop watching korean drama.

 

Yeah I like his hairstyle also in Temperature of Love.

 

Antique is my favorite movie. I hardly ever watch anything more than once because I already know all the scenes. But Antique is still fun even if you know what comes after this and this scene. Sometimes I especially look for particular scenes. 7 is the number I watch it in whole without skipping. Maybe you can start from Antique and see if you can spare that 3 months of withdrawal syndrome. But warning, you might suffer from sleep deprivation instead like me, if you end up looking for every last thing you can find of Kim Jae Wook. LOL

 

Having such a heavy withdrawal is something that you don't wish to move on from this drama but I always do take it as a good thing and plus he really made me think he's worth it. :)

 

Not all guys do suit such hairstyles, somehow I love when his hair is not style up. 

 

Sure why not?! I will give Antique a go very soon since I still do need some light heartening drama from him first. haha!! But sleep deprivation to this extent? :o

 

I had sleep deprivation ever since Her Private Life started I cannot sleep if I don't watch the latest episode. So once the RAW episodes were out, I had to watch it before I sleep. Then, I will re-watching the next day again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, JJChastity said:

For me, it's not easy to like an actor as much as I love the character because after the drama ends and I begin searching I realize it's not the actor that I like but the character he plays. Unless the actor have this charm as a person in real life that could beat the character he's playing in the dramaland. And I see that in Kim Jae Wook. So I don't see him as Ryan Gold after the drama ends.

I don't know if these whole things I said is silly or am I ridiculous to having said this. But that's how I feel.

I don't think it is silly and many people feel that way about KJW. He is good as an actor and from his interviews and from the way he carries himself in person, one can not help but like him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, sillygal said:

While Antique is great for any kinds of mood. I have to stop myself from watching it too many times. Since 2009 until now I have watched it 7 times, it doesn't include the one I only watched for particular scene.

Was this the "demonic charm" scene? I watched that scene many times and it always makes me laugh hysterically. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched Planck Constant without sub, didn’t manage to find one site with Eng sub. Anyway, first impression without sub, Focus is JW as the main char. Earlier show started with pervert ideas that JW goes through his mind, not much dialogue to pay attention, however near the end of the show, I think there is a little message that the movie wants to convey, but without sub I am totally lost. Anyone watched this movie, able to explain what is the message that they are talking at the end?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SGahjumma said:

I just watched Planck Constant without sub, didn’t manage to find one site with Eng sub. Anyway, first impression without sub, Focus is JW as the main char. Earlier show started with pervert ideas that JW goes through his mind, not much dialogue to pay attention, however near the end of the show, I think there is a little message that the movie wants to convey, but without sub I am totally lost. Anyone watched this movie, able to explain what is the message that they are talking at the end?

It's on vimeo with English subs for $5 but I haven't watched it so I can't vouch for the quality of the subs. I've actually been wondering about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, JJChastity said:

 For me, it's not easy to like an actor as much as I love the character because after the drama ends and I begin searching I realize it's not the actor that I like but the character he plays. Unless the actor have this charm as a person in real life that could beat the character he's playing in the dramaland.

I'm the same but it was learning more about KJW, especially his band, that made me totally fall in love. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kristin Lee said:

I'm the same but it was learning more about KJW, especially his band, that made me totally fall in love. 

 

I have experienced that before with one other artist. I watched his drama first but what made me become a fan is his songs.

Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of rock music but a slow to medium rock songs with nice lyrics are always welcome. But not the heavy metal music. I guess it depends on our taste. Walrus songs that I like are Seoul Witch, and Mozaic.

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JJChastity said:

 

I have experienced that before with one other artist. I watched his drama first but what made me become a fan is his songs.

Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of rock music but a slow to medium rock songs with nice lyrics are always welcome. But not the heavy metal music. I guess it depends on our taste. Walrus songs that I like are Seoul Witch, and Mozaic.

:rolleyes:

Mine are Mosaic, To Be, and Summer Rain.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zenya22 said:

I don't think it is silly and many people feel that way about KJW. He is good as an actor and from his interviews and from the way he carries himself in person, one can not help but like him. 

 

Thank God if it"s not a silly thing to say. Because some people said to me, "what, it's just a drama, why got so carried away." I laugh, cry, angry, get annoyed, feeling happy and sad together with the characters emotion that I think of them just like real persons. So everytime I watch a drama, it's like I'm entering a new world, the one I can't experience in real life. That's why, if I don't like a drama and don't see any reason to go on with it, I will leave.

Honestly, people praised Kim Jae Wook a lot in many of his projects. I go around everywhere and I read so many praises. I think nobody ever mention that he's not a good actor. Often time, his name only made people expect the drama to be good, at least his role will be good even if they don't like the drama. So it's amazing, he really has built reputation over his acting career by choosing a project and really working hard to create his character. It's not easy. Comments for him are no joke. Making people give praises and no bashing is not easy, you know as people are so selective and criticize easily. I hold respect for him. He proves it only with his acting, no overmarketing since he was often underappreciated and get no heavy promotion.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sillygal said:

 

Having such a heavy withdrawal is something that you don't wish to move on from this drama but I always do take it as a good thing and plus he really made me think he's worth it. :)

 

Not all guys do suit such hairstyles, somehow I love when his hair is not style up. 

 

Sure why not?! I will give Antique a go very soon since I still do need some light heartening drama from him first. haha!! But sleep deprivation to this extent? :o

 

I had sleep deprivation ever since Her Private Life started I cannot sleep if I don't watch the latest episode. So once the RAW episodes were out, I had to watch it before I sleep. Then, I will re-watching the next day again. 

 

Because I remembered the first time I become a crazy fangirl and look for everything about him was on 2009 after I watched Antique. Not much I can find on him online and I got frustrated but I did spend time for a while.

Imagine now, after Her Private Life aired, many people become his new fans and have been uploading old and new things about Kim Jae Wook. There are so many things to search on him now after 10+ years of his career. That my friend is the sign of sleep deprivation.

 

Your rituals of watching Her Private Life is pretty much the same with me. I watch episode 1, 2, or 3 times. 3 times are when I watched live, raw, and sub. 2 times are raw and sub. And one if I'm in tired state. There are only two episodes that I watched once. 14 episodes I watched 2 and 3 times.

 

Have fun watching Antique.

 

3 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Was this the "demonic charm" scene? I watched that scene many times and it always makes me laugh hysterically. 

 

I love that scene. It's not on the manga. But Antique is more similar to the anime instead of the manga since there are many scenes added compared to the manga.

I replayed that scene so many times as well. I love Jin Hyuk and Sun Woo's expression. How he fell from his chair and Sun Woo pissed off expression when he is ridiculed. Then he proves himself how Demonic he can be at night and seeing Jin Hyuk's expression and gulp at the sight of him made me think he turns gay right that instant. But then he pulls himself together. LOL

At the club when Min Sun Woo walks in black and red outfit, he's so stunning. His skin glows. Everybody would fall for him. So watching it I am also convinced of his demonic charm. Kim Jae Wook nailed the role perfectly. Many fans worship Min Sun Woo. For a while back then there are many fan arts and fanfic of Antique. By now since videos and youtube are popular, mini home pages with music background' existence are only a few.

There are many scenes I look for also beside that scene and since I am pretty much know every nook and cranny after watching full of Antique many times, I can jump to my desired scenes easily.

I love Antique. Never got bored of it so I keep the movies on my phone now instead of laptop.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found Heart of Gold last episode. Yeay, finally complete. It was divided by 3 on bilibili. I guess bilibili is like youtube in chinese. Here's the link.

 

Now I only need to find Monopoly and Rules of Your Own World of Kim Jae Wook's works.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JJChastity said:

I found Heart of Gold last episode. Yeay, finally complete. It was divided by 3 on bilibili. I guess bilibili is like youtube in chinese. Here's the link.

 

Now I only need to find Monopoly and Rules of Your Own World of Kim Jae Wook's works.

 

About Ruler of Your own world, you can watch it on Youku

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in the midst of compiling KJW's laughing bts from The Guest..i need your help to give me all The Guest BTS youtube link.. I've found some but still missing a lot of the bts ...please put the link under spoiler and share it here ..thanks in advanced

 

found this playlist link but still not enough..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2019 at 2:30 PM, sillygal said:

@redcoral  I will just do a rough/brief conversation between Kim Jae Wook and the little girl. :)

 

KJW: Uncle is doing the praying!

KJW: I am doing praying and you're hitting it?

KJW: You're holding and playing

KJW: You got to be afraid of it!

Girl: Wow~

KJW: There's no use in praying.

KJW: You need to carry and play with the cross.

KJW: I don't even know what is this.

Girl: Uncle said he's sleepy.

Reporter/Interviewer/Director (No idea who's talking to them): Uncle (Referring to KJW) is the most handsome right?

Girl: Who?

KJW: Is Uncle Hwa Pyung handsome~ (In low tone)

Girl: Ahh~ why so sudden~?

KJW: (Continue to ask) or Uncle Choi Yoon handsome? (In high tone)

 

(Anticipating)

 

Girl: No but why so sudden? haha!!

KJW: Aunty Gil Young is the most handsome right?

KJW: Uncles (I guess he's referring to himself and KDW) are feeling helpless. 

Thank you so much:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jaydendoji said:

About Ruler of Your own world, you can watch it on Youku

 

Can you give me the link? I don't know the chinese spelling of the drama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...