Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

14 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Yes, that's the one, where Ryan and Deok-mi are talking on the phone while Cindy is sleeping in Deok-mi's room at her mom's. I think I like most of his pajamas, he just looks much more comfortable, and a comfy Lion is always good.

Looking forward to more sneakers!

Edit: saw Butterfly Sleep, Kim Jae-wook was great in all his emotional scenes, especially the last one, which was fantastic. I'm so glad he got to do a Japanese film and speak Japanese, and also work with Nakayama Miho, who was excellent as well. I hope he gets the opportunity to do more work in Japan!

Once I'm done with his sneakers' appreciation, next will be more of his fashion runway collections!!

I think his voice is beautifully sexy whenever he speaks Japanese, whenever he speaks Japanese, his voice will be much softer, so imagine you're using a earphone or earpiece listening to his voice, I don't think my ears can take it. :P There's a few scenes in 'Her Private Life' that he used his soft voice, my heart flutters and just the thought of it right now, my heart still and will always flutters. 

I am gonna be super patient with him for his upcoming updates since he's someone who really train his fans to be patient indirectly. He sure know how to make people miss him, yearning for his news. And once he starts to update and appear out of the blues, fans will be grinning from ear to ear. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, JJChastity said:

I think Jae Wook's voice suits a lot as radio DJ especially late night or early morning radio show. Since he had some experiences as radio DJ, I wonder if he would really take the job someday so we could listen to him everyday. It will be even nicer if it is visual radio. So we get to see him also everyday. If it happens, I hope there is a youtube channel which posted his everyday show just like power fm. That's my wish.

If he gonna take up as a radio DJ back once again, my ears will always be ready for his voice. During his interviews with various radio DJs, I realised that he just wanna say and keep things inside him moderately. He loves to give 'push and pull' with his answers and then leaves his answers ambiguously when he knew what the audiences and the DJs want from him. Indeed, he's such a teaser but in a polite way.

Can you imagine if he can use his 'Push and Pull' answers as teasing people in a polite way, what about with his close friends when he said he will tease them all the way, I can imagine the Kim Jae Wook Style?  

4 hours ago, sarafem said:

Where to find the KJW's fanmeeting video? I'm eager to watch it.

I just happened to pass by that video few weeks back, if I happened to find it, I will post it here. :blush:

• Like 1

Sneaker's Appreciation!!

vrZ8NBR.gif

White sneakers matching with jeans and light brown long coat which give off the Dandy looks in Ryan. (Feat Deok Mi)

4sqpJ4j.gif

Another dandy look for Ryan with white sneakers. (I realised that he loves to wear white plain shirt inside his cardigan and coat)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, sillygal said:

If he gonna take up as a radio DJ back once again, my ears will always be ready for his voice. During his interviews with various radio DJs, I realised that he just wanna say and keep things inside him moderately. He loves to give 'push and pull' with his answers and then leaves his answers ambiguously when he knew what the audiences and the DJs want from him. Indeed, he's such a teaser but in a polite way.

Can you imagine if he can use his 'Push and Pull' answers as teasing people in a polite way, what about with his close friends when he said he will tease them all the way, I can imagine the Kim Jae Wook Style?  

He is good at playing that game push and pull with us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JJChastity said:

Does anyone know a full version of radio show SBS Power FM Park Sun Young's Cine Town in 2016 when Kim Jae Wook and Park Gyuri come to promote Two Rooms, Two Nights?

You may find some of the radio program here. It has been translated into Chinese, if you can read:D

https://space.bilibili.com/30664675?spm_id_from=333.788.b_765f7570696e666f.2

On 6/18/2019 at 12:41 AM, sillygal said:

Once I'm done with his sneakers' appreciation, next will be more of his fashion runway collections!!

I think his voice is beautifully sexy whenever he speaks Japanese, whenever he speaks Japanese, his voice will be much softer, so imagine you're using a earphone or earpiece listening to his voice, I don't think my ears can take it. :P There's a few scenes in 'Her Private Life' that he used his soft voice, my heart flutters and just the thought of it right now, my heart still and will always flutters. 

I am gonna be super patient with him for his upcoming updates since he's someone who really train his fans to be patient indirectly. He sure know how to make people miss him, yearning for his news. And once he starts to update and appear out of the blues, fans will be grinning from ear to ear. 

Yay, thanks for more sneakers appreciation! Looking forward to the fashion runway ones!

I love it when he speaks Japanese, he just sounds so awesome - a bit gentler, yes, but also really soothing. I'm just so happy to know that he has managed to keep in touch with the language even after all these years, and it's so wonderful that he got to film an entire film speaking Japanese (even if they made him have an accent there). In Butterfly Sleep, when Chan-hae asks Ryoko, よく眠れましたか。I was struck by the tenderness in his voice. Ahhh. Lovely. I hope he gets to do more Japanese films. I'm dying for WOWOW to tap him up for a J-drama.

I hope he picks solid projects, so I'm not too fussed with the wait.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, JJChastity said:

He is good at playing that game push and pull with us.

And also when he starts to feel embarrassed or shy, he will tend to speak much softer till it became like a whisper especially when it comes to his introduction of his projects at the very end. Sometimes, I had to turn on the volume louder to the max just to hear what he said. Such a teaser. :wub:

Sneakers' Appreciation continues...

0NlOWSB.gif

Even just removing his sneakers still looking so cute, and he even slanted his feet to come in. 

QeFbkbZ.gif

Wearing the black and white lace sneakers with a complicated mind. 

PCLItjK.gif

Plain white sneakers while getting a spank from Deok Mi. (This is one of my favourite sneakers that he wore)

These are all the sneakers collection from our very dearest Ryan Gold. More fashion runways and moments coming along the way. :blush:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aziraphale said:

Yay, thanks for more sneakers appreciation! Looking forward to the fashion runway ones!

I love it when he speaks Japanese, he just sounds so awesome - a bit gentler, yes, but also really soothing. I'm just so happy to know that he has managed to keep in touch with the language even after all these years, and it's so wonderful that he got to film an entire film speaking Japanese (even if they made him have an accent there). In Butterfly Sleep, when Chan-hae asks Ryoko, よく眠れましたか。I was struck by the tenderness in his voice. Ahhh. Lovely. I hope he gets to do more Japanese films. I'm dying for WOWOW to tap him up for a J-drama.

I hope he picks solid projects, so I'm not too fussed with the wait.

Ryan's runway show coming along soon~

Yes, one word soothing and need to listen with earpiece, it's as if he's whispering to you. I've seen Korean celebrities speaks Japanese during interviews and fanmeeting, sometimes they may have interpreters beside them. But for Kim Jae Wook, he did it in one-man-show!! It's not easy to learn and speak fluently in any languages even if you've learn many years. Despite him staying in Japan till 7 years old, given a young age, usually most of the time they will tend to forget bits and pieces. In my opinion, as a language learner, he's super awesome, gonna give him thumbs up and gives him a massage on his neck. (When he sucks his thumb before massaging in HPL)

I'm gonna get myself to watch 'Butterfly Sleep' soon. I have faith in him with his selections of his projects. Let's wait for his comeback soon.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sillygal said:

And also when he starts to feel embarrassed or shy, he will tend to speak much softer till it became like a whisper especially when it comes to his introduction of his projects at the very end. Sometimes, I had to turn on the volume louder to the max just to hear what he said. Such a teaser. :wub:

Indeed. I know his voice sometimes go softer like a whisper. I have to repeat over and over and max the volume when it happens, and it happens a lot. :)

• Like 1