Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

Struggling watching two rooms two nights wo subs.. :sweatingbullets:... but seeing kjw being silly back and forth for two girls was still a sight for sore eyes.. :lol:.. and how he’s head over heels on an icy kor-jap ‘princess’ named mina (played by kara gyori)... it was still a sight on seeing sulky-bitter kjw :lol:... next binge wo subs will be planck constant :sweatingbullets:.. Thus I’d considered it as a learning by doing (struggling) on korean language  thru’ one sat night.. all i can say is dowajuseyo if anyone know any link with eng subs on those movies

45 minutes ago, mamaara adisurjo said:

Struggling watching two rooms two nights wo subs.. :sweatingbullets:... but seeing kjw being silly back and forth for two girls was still a sight for sore eyes.. :lol:.. and how he’s head over heels on an icy kor-jap ‘princess’ named mina (played by kara gyori)... it was still a sight on seeing sulky-bitter kjw :lol:... next binge wo subs will be planck constant :sweatingbullets:.. Thus I’d considered it as a learning by doing (struggling) on korean language  thru’ one sat night.. all i can say is dowajuseyo if anyone know any link with eng subs on those movies

Planck Constant is on vimeo with English subs for $5 but it may not be available for all countries.

15 hours ago, JJChastity said:

Yes, he is a good actor. Not just because Mo Tae Gu. Even before that, he dives into his characters well. But I was so glad he took the role of Mo Tae Gu because people finally see the gem that he is.

I already fell for him since Antique and if you pay attention, he creates a different tone of speaking for Min Sun Woo compared to Kim Jae Wook's way of speaking. Even the gesture, facial expression, and eye gaze. Fashion included. He didn't wear that fashion originally.

The totality of his acting amazes me.

Thank you for your willingness to translate about him. :kiss_wink:

I think everyone started to know him through 'Voice' and he's someone whom will go for the character even if it's a supporting role, he wants to stand out in his own way of acting. I was reading a little on 'Temperature of Love' review and seemed like he was also very well-loved by many people from his acting skills despite him being the second lead yet he stands out a lot, even audiences felt hurt for him as Park Jung Woo. I don't think I can bring myself to see him being hurt. haha!!

I will definitely pay a lot of attention when I watch 'Antique'. I think the best way to see the real Kim Jae Wook gonna be all the interviews and radio interviews that he has done, but of course the super real him gonna be when he's with all his friends, that's when he will start to be teasing them around. 

Not a problem for Kim Jae Wook!! :blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kristin Lee said:

Planck Constant is on vimeo with English subs for $5 but it may not be available for all countries.

gomawoyo... well noted.. last time did streamed vimeo for asian games matches.. never thought they have kdrama/movie too...

btw imho planck constant is a very artsy movie.. too many parabolic dialogue.. and wish he wore a bandana thus his left eye wont be bothered by those thick bangs.. lol

Kim Jae Wook finally shown his dandy looks. "Standard of Handsome"

638088_172635_2217.jpg

16th June 2019

Translation Credits By: @sillygal 

Kim Jae Wook updated what he has been up to.

Kim Jae Wook publish his photo on 13th June on his own instagram account. From the published photo, Kim Jae Wook is looking at the turntable 

Kim Jae Wook is flaunting his dandy charm by wearing white shirt.  Even his side profile has captured the attention of the feels and heartwarming visual.

Meanwhile, Kim Jae Wook has appeared on TVN Drama 'Her Private Life' which has ended last month of May.  

Source: Link

• Like 3

On 6/15/2019 at 12:12 AM, sillygal said:

I couldn't stop watching the part when he kissed her cheeks, I think this is one of the most heart fluttering kiss other than the wrist kiss for me. 

Yesyes it was in Episode 5 when he was trying to find evidence of Deok Mi, the fangirl. (: 

Even his stylists also knew how to make him stand even though he himself is good enough. He looks casual and dreamy in white while looking sexy in black. 

Shall continue from your white casual!! This time in black. :wub:

Awww, I like him in that black top! And I also really like your sneakers tribute, I'm always happy to see him in comfy clothes and shoes, haha.

Think we have to move on to pjs soon, lol. Here's one of him in grey that I thought looks snug on him:

unsAmCp.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sillygal said:

I think everyone started to know him through 'Voice' and he's someone whom will go for the character even if it's a supporting role, he wants to stand out in his own way of acting. I was reading a little on 'Temperature of Love' review and seemed like he was also very well-loved by many people from his acting skills despite him being the second lead yet he stands out a lot, even audiences felt hurt for him as Park Jung Woo. I don't think I can bring myself to see him being hurt. haha!!

I will definitely pay a lot of attention when I watch 'Antique'. I think the best way to see the real Kim Jae Wook gonna be all the interviews and radio interviews that he has done, but of course the super real him gonna be when he's with all his friends, that's when he will start to be teasing them around. 

Not a problem for Kim Jae Wook!! :blush:

If we talk about being stood out for his role, I think he always did. From Coffee Prince, Bad Guy, Marry Me Mary, Who Are You, Inspiring Generation, Voice, Temperature of Love, people always mention that he's good at his roles even though it's not the lead role. Sometimes he steals the show, making people watch the drama only for him.

I cried for Lee Hyung Joon (Who Are You) and Park Jung Woo (Temperature of Love). Yes, it's not good for the heart but I don't regret watching the drama just because of him.

Yes, I only could understand small portion of his interviews in radio shows and others, like fanmeeting. There is a small part where Joo Ji Hoon came to the fanmeeting and he talks about Jae Wook and made him laugh. I can't understand it. I just understand the later when JJH talks about Jae Wook's way of doing laundry. It's fun to see them bicker. There are a lot of radio interviews when he's at the military and invites his friends to talk on the radio, those too I want to know what they talked about. Sometimes I just make a bookmark of those radio shows and put off listening bacause I felt frustrated not understanding everything. Because it's not a visual radio so there's nothing to watch, only listening to their voices.

• Like 3

Done my compilation of Jae Wook's Laughter from The Guest drama press con, interview and behind the scene...hope you guys gonna enjoy it and please share the link to our friends who love Jae Wook too! :lol: 

At the moment, I'm having a serious withdrawal syndrome with KJW... luckily I'm already move on from HPL withdrawal after being too concentrated on compiling KJW laugh videos..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@bliss1004, thanks for the compilation.

Saw the little girl that JW played with her during the break time, her name is Heo Yool, and she is a very talented little actress, would like to recommend “Mother” to all of u to see how good this little girl in her acting with Lee Bo Young and the rest of veteran actresses.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Awww, I like him in that black top! And I also really like your sneakers tribute, I'm always happy to see him in comfy clothes and shoes, haha.

Think we have to move on to pjs soon, lol. Here's one of him in grey that I thought looks snug on him:

Thank you for your compliment!! And I will be continue my sneakers appreciations~:)

He looks so dandy whenever he's in his pajamas, like wanna give him lion hugs. :wub:

Ohh my!! Is this the episode the night after they were official? 

19 hours ago, JJChastity said:

If we talk about being stood out for his role, I think he always did. From Coffee Prince, Bad Guy, Marry Me Mary, Who Are You, Inspiring Generation, Voice, Temperature of Love, people always mention that he's good at his roles even though it's not the lead role. Sometimes he steals the show, making people watch the drama only for him.

I cried for Lee Hyung Joon (Who Are You) and Park Jung Woo (Temperature of Love). Yes, it's not good for the heart but I don't regret watching the drama just because of him.

Yes, I only could understand small portion of his interviews in radio shows and others, like fanmeeting. There is a small part where Joo Ji Hoon came to the fanmeeting and he talks about Jae Wook and made him laugh. I can't understand it. I just understand the later when JJH talks about Jae Wook's way of doing laundry. It's fun to see them bicker. There are a lot of radio interviews when he's at the military and invites his friends to talk on the radio, those too I want to know what they talked about. Sometimes I just make a bookmark of those radio shows and put off listening bacause I felt frustrated not understanding everything. Because it's not a visual radio so there's nothing to watch, only listening to their voices.

Love how the way you said of him stealing the show and makes people wanna watch him only. That's how the aura he has that drew all the attention to him. 

I think I will need a lot of heart controller if I were to watch 'Who Are You' and 'Temperature of Love'. haha!! 

Ohh yesyes, I happened to pass by the fanmeeting video once and every single moment when Kim Jae Wook's best friends are out there, they will definitely reveal cute facts about him. Just like how he said during Rain's Vlive that he will always have a goal theme of certain focus, like throwing the cigarette butts into the bin, saving the earth theme. Every single time I think about this, this is one of the cutest thing I've ever heard. 

Yesyes, I've listened to his radio during his military days. He suits so well for Radio DJ. :blush:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, sillygal said:

Thank you for your compliment!! And I will be continue my sneakers appreciations~:)

He looks so dandy whenever he's in his pajamas, like wanna give him lion hugs. :wub:

Ohh my!! Is this the episode the night after they were official? 

Yes, that's the one, where Ryan and Deok-mi are talking on the phone while Cindy is sleeping in Deok-mi's room at her mom's. I think I like most of his pajamas, he just looks much more comfortable, and a comfy Lion is always good.

Looking forward to more sneakers!

Edit: saw Butterfly Sleep, Kim Jae-wook was great in all his emotional scenes, especially the last one, which was fantastic. I'm so glad he got to do a Japanese film and speak Japanese, and also work with Nakayama Miho, who was excellent as well. I hope he gets the opportunity to do more work in Japan!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, sillygal said:

Love how the way you said of him stealing the show and makes people wanna watch him only. That's how the aura he has that drew all the attention to him. 

I think I will need a lot of heart controller if I were to watch 'Who Are You' and 'Temperature of Love'. haha!! 

Ohh yesyes, I happened to pass by the fanmeeting video once and every single moment when Kim Jae Wook's best friends are out there, they will definitely reveal cute facts about him. Just like how he said during Rain's Vlive that he will always have a goal theme of certain focus, like throwing the cigarette butts into the bin, saving the earth theme. Every single time I think about this, this is one of the cutest thing I've ever heard. 

Yesyes, I've listened to his radio during his military days. He suits so well for Radio DJ. :blush:

I think Jae Wook's voice suits a lot as radio DJ especially late night or early morning radio show. Since he had some experiences as radio DJ, I wonder if he would really take the job someday so we could listen to him everyday. It will be even nicer if it is visual radio. So we get to see him also everyday. If it happens, I hope there is a youtube channel which posted his everyday show just like power fm. That's my wish.

• Like 4

Help!!! I am stalking KJW in social media every chance i have. oh... no.... how? its dangerous

Hope to see him soon.

KJW has this spell on us thar we cannot let go. Not that I want to. The more he smile the more attractive he is. imagine if he were to back hug tightly we will all swoon.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

17 hours ago, sillygal said:

Where to find the KJW's fanmeeting video? I'm eager to watch it.