Quantcast
Ayame

Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

18 hours ago, JJChastity said:

Indeed. I know his voice sometimes go softer like a whisper. I have to repeat over and over and max the volume when it happens, and it happens a lot. :)

Even the interviewers/DJs couldn't do anything about him, just let him be. I love whenever he starts giving ambiguous answers that made the interviewers/DJs speechless indirectly. I guess the only way to make him flustered will be by praising him all the way. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sillygal said:

Even the interviewers/DJs couldn't do anything about him, just let him be. I love whenever he starts giving ambiguous answers that made the interviewers/DJs speechless indirectly. I guess the only way to make him flustered will be by praising him all the way. 

He'd be dead shy if he meets me then because I'm good at giving praise and  I could go on forever complimenting him. :lol:

"Where are you hiding? I'm not done complimenting you"

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, sillygal said:

The stepping stone of Ryan getting involved with Deok Mi's private life

Hahaha, this is hilarious. I also love how apt it was that Kim Jae-wook got to play such an open-minded character, bearing in mind he had been mistaken for being gay because of his role in Antique Bakery. It's like the writer wanted to tell people somethin' somethin'. Well, at least it seemed that way in the first half of the drama. Half the time, I think the writer shaped Ryan after Kim Jae-wook, lol.

• Love 2

11 hours ago, JJChastity said:

He'd be dead shy if he meets me then because I'm good at giving praise and  I could go on forever complimenting him. :lol:

"Where are you hiding? I'm not done complimenting you"

Non-stop praising will be the best method on Kim Jae Wook. ^_^

so when KJW will be back from Paris? I have this feelings that he probably going to extend his stay in Paris for a while and take a short vacation there ..

Uwaaaaa I'm going to Seoul next Friday 28th June until 3rd July ... gonna attend FTISLAND concert ekekkekeke... i wish i could bump into KJW at the airport or maybe Soop Management office :lol: I'm going to drop a present for him at Soop office and praying hard that he will be there (only if he has returned back to Korea) 

I bought him a black shirt and a black cap of his favourite brand..

hehehe I've become a successful fans lately after watching HPL.. I'm going to a concert without anyone of my family members know about it and I bought expensive gifts for Hongki & KJW too #IamBrokeNow :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, JJChastity said:

@belena

I made a post about Voice Special.

Not in my region, but still I've got the subs, so if I am lucky I will find episodes as torrents.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, belena said:

Not in my region, but still I've got the subs, so if I am lucky I will find episodes as torrents.

Thank you!

There are links to the special episodes for people who can't access viki on the post. You just need to scroll down a little.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1