Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

Ayame

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331240wpp/k-drama-actors-whose-intense-kiss-scenes-made-us-blush

Well, we know who tops the list!

K-Drama Actors Whose Intense Kiss Scenes Made Us Blush

Jun 11, 2019
by C. Hong

While the status quo has changed a bit in recent years, Korean dramas tend to play it safe when it comes to physically intimate scenes. This means that the kiss scene, as the height of romantic intimacy, is the crucial turning point in any K-drama relationship.

Kisses in K-dramas can be surprising (cue the classic wide-eyed reaction from the female lead), creative with props (the toast scene from “Pinocchio,” anyone?), or accidental (the classic “fell down on top of someone’s lips” cliché). The best of them, however, are sweet and tender and romantic, making all the hours we’ve invested into the characters’ love story worth the wait.

In addition to our previous list, here are seven actors who have made us blush with their intense kiss scenes:

Kim Jae Wook

park-min-young-kim-jae-wook.jpeg

Spoiler

her-private-life-1.jpgher-private-life.png

Kim Jae Wook is a rising star in the world of kiss scenes, making his definitive mark with his role as Ryan Gold in tvN’s “Her Private Life.” With Park Min Young, the rising rom-com queen, as his partner, Kim Jae Wook brought out 100 percent of the “romantic” in romantic comedy with his sexy and decadent kiss scenes.

Watch Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young’s love story unfold in “Her Private Life:

Watch Now

Ji Chang Wook

suspicious-partner-1.jpgji-chang-wook-nam-ji-hyun.jpgji-chang-wook-healer.jpg

Ji Chang Wook is a multitalented actor who has proved himself to be a bona fide action star with roles in “Healer” and “The K2.” However, he is also an amazing romantic male lead! He always brings out the best chemistry with his co-stars and he has a deep range of kissing skills: from a light touch of the lips to deeper, more intense kisses.

Check him out opposite Nam Ji Hyun in “Suspicious Partner!”

Watch Now

Yoon Shi Yoon

yoon-shi-yoon-lee-ji-ah.jpglee-ji-ah-yoon-shi-yoon.jpglee-yoo-young-yoon-shi-yoon.jpgyoon-shi-yoon-lee-yoo-young.jpg

There’s something about Yoon Shi Yoon that brings out the best of a kiss! Although the drama didn’t get the best ratings, his kiss scene with Lee Ji Ah in “Flower, I Am!” was quite intense for the time. And the actor recently proved he still has the skills with his beautiful and tender kiss scenes with Lee Yoo Young in “Your Honor.”

Watch Yoon Shi Yoon take on two different roles in “Your Honor”:

Watch Now

Lee Min Ki

because-this-is-my-first-life.jpgjung-so-min-lee-min-ki.jpglee-min-ki-seo-hyun-jin.png

Many viewers were drawn to “Because This Is My First Life” because of its relatable and deeply personal writing. Along with some of its most famous lines, however, it brought to light Lee Min Ki and Jung So Min‘s gorgeous K-drama kissing skills. Lee Min Ki then brought those skills to the set of “Beauty Inside” to create some truly fire kiss scenes with Seo Hyun Jin (who is also no slouch when it comes to passionate kiss scenes).

Check out “Because This Is My First Life” below!

Watch Now

Park Hyung Sik

park-bo-young-park-hyung-sik.jpgpark-hyung-sik-park-bo-young.jpegpark-hyung-sik-lim-ji-yeon.jpg

Sometimes it can be hard for idols-turned-actors to truly turn up the heat in a kiss scene, but this veteran actor has no such problem. Park Hyung Sik’s kiss scenes with Park Bo Young struck just the right balance between adorable and blush-worthy, and the actor proved that he has the chops to create even more intense kiss scenes in “High Society.”

Check out his cute romance with Park Bo Young in “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon!”

Watch Now

Eric Mun

seo-hyun-jin-eric-mun.jpgeric-mun-seo-hyun-jin.jpganother-oh-hae-young.jpgque-sera-sera.jpg

No list of famous K-drama kiss scenes would be complete without “Another Oh Hae Young,” which propelled Seo Hyun Jin into the spotlight and cemented Eric’s status as an amazing kisser. Their passion in every kiss scene proved that they didn’t need a clever setup (though they often had one) to make each scene memorable. Eric, however, also proved his kissing skills as early back as “Que Sera Sera,” which was recently announced to be getting a second season.

Watch Eric put his kissing skills to the test in “Another Oh Hae Young!”

Watch Now

Jo In Sung

gong-hyo-jin-jo-in-sung.pngits-okay-thats-love-1.jpg

Jo In Sung brings a natural gravitas to the camera, making his kiss scenes that much more intense. Though he has starred in a number of romantic melodramas, his kiss scenes with Gong Hyo Jin in “It’s Okay That’s Love” probably come most recently to mind, particularly the scene by the waterfall.

Check out “It’s Okay That’s Love” if you haven’t already!

Watch Now

Which K-drama actors have made you blush with their kiss scenes?

• Like 2

Hi guys, I need help, please...

I found links to download Ruler of Your Own World (2002) but it's in torrent.

Among all the things I could do, unfortunately, torrent is not one. I could never understand how torrents work. Always failed miserably. So if anyone is willing to help me download the drama and upload them in google drive or somewhere, could you DM me?

Many thanks.

On 6/12/2019 at 3:59 PM, Aziraphale said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331240wpp/k-drama-actors-whose-intense-kiss-scenes-made-us-blush

Well, we know who tops the list!

While the status quo has changed a bit in recent years, Korean dramas tend to play it safe when it comes to physically intimate scenes. This means that the kiss scene, as the height of romantic intimacy, is the crucial turning point in any K-drama relationship.

The best of them, however, are sweet and tender and romantic, making all the hours we’ve invested into the characters’ love story worth the wait.

In addition to our previous list, here are seven actors who have made us blush with their intense kiss scenes:

Kim Jae Wook

Hide contents

Kim Jae Wook is a rising star in the world of kiss scenes, making his definitive mark with his role as Ryan Gold in tvN’s “Her Private Life.” With Park Min Young, the rising rom-com queen, as his partner, Kim Jae Wook brought out 100 percent of the “romantic” in romantic comedy with his sexy and decadent kiss scenes.

Watch Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young’s love story unfold in “Her Private Life:

Watch Now

Only Kim Jae Wook made me blush, breathless, and had butterfly on my stomach.

I never really fond of kiss scene in drama before. I can live with a romance drama without any kiss scene in it.

• Like 2

On 6/12/2019 at 12:12 PM, Jt922 said:

Found this on Twitter. A full 2 min CF woot!!! Lol 

As for my opinion, I think the CF ruins a good song. Because I love Seoul Witch so much.

They just cut and raise and low the volume to mix it into a CF. It started as a project MV and Commercial. And the MV rocks. But they should've made the commercial better.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JJChastity said:

"That's when the time you would wanna get to know him more as an actor as well as a person."

That's right, as an actor and a person.

i really felt frustrated quite a few times actually. First, after Antique. And then after few of his dramas, because all I could find are few interviews, few cuts or behind the scene of his dramas, and some appearances with his band. All raws. No one subbed those clips. So when I watched it, I feel frustrated again not knowing the meaning. Being Kim Jae Wook's fans you are trained to be patient. So his fans are mostly that type who are just happy he finally shows up and they can see him again.

Before Her Private Life, his instagram follower number is around 300 thousands. But now it reaches 800 thousands.

500 thousands people. A big jump right? That's how hot he is right now. Quite a lot of people already knew him actually from his earlier works but just become infatuated by him now after Her Private Life. So many people search everything about him like crazy, just like I did. It's fun to do fangirling with as many people because fans who found something will post it later and we will get more and more things of Kim Jae Wook. :love:

I love watching his interviews in radio also. But my korean is still far from catching many words so it adds another frustration not knowing what they talk about. Are you good in korean?

And yes, please share later on what you think about Antique. :rolleyes:

Kim Jae Wook is someone who appears and gives you surprise thru his projects and then disappear like a morning dew (quoted from Seon Joo in HPL). He has the ability to make his fans and us curious and missing and awaiting his new appearance. He really does have this ability. And yes, I'm gonna have tonnes of patience to look forward to his new appearance, very soon please. His instagram followers are super amazing and I am so happy for him that he is so well-loved by people. 

Kim Jae Wook is making me doing tonnes of homework almost everyday or from time to time in order to get to know him better, tracking his projects, interviews, photoshoots etc throughout his career. I love how well-loved he is receiving and he seriously need to know about this!!

His interview in radios are pretty casual and interesting especially if we get to see live broadcast whereby we get to see him being interviewed, I remember one of his radio interview with Kim Ye Won was that she told him to put on the headphone so that he can listen and hear well, he attempted to put on but he told her that he can hear very well even without the headphone. In the end, he decided not to wear and Kim Ye Won mentioned that he is the very first person not to wear. This shows that Kim Jae Wook is someone whom wants to do his own way which I really admire a lot, he doesn't want to be force to. 

• Like 4

On 6/12/2019 at 2:03 AM, Aziraphale said:

Ha, to be honest I don't quite like that sweater. :sweatingbullets:  Although I do agree he looks great in collar shirts.

I think I prefer him in this colour block sweater when he went over to Deok-mi's apartment:

Now you reminded me of this sweater and I felt that he gives out the sexy aura once again because there's a little of V-low cut. :wub:

It doesn't hurt to see multiple times. :blush:

KtJTiMM.gif

Why do I feel like Park Min Young is looking at his V-low cut too? :P

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, sillygal said:

Kim Jae Wook is someone who appears and gives you surprise thru his projects and then disappear like a morning dew (quoted from Seon Joo in HPL). He has the ability to make his fans and us curious and missing and awaiting his new appearance. He really does have this ability. And yes, I'm gonna have tonnes of patience to look forward to his new appearance, very soon please. His instagram followers are super amazing and I am so happy for him that he is so well-loved by people. 

Kim Jae Wook is making me doing tonnes of homework almost everyday or from time to time in order to get to know him better, tracking his projects, interviews, photoshoots etc throughout his career. I love how well-loved he is receiving and he seriously need to know about this!!

His interview in radios are pretty casual and interesting especially if we get to see live broadcast whereby we get to see him being interviewed, I remember one of his radio interview with Kim Ye Won was that she told him to put on the headphone so that he can listen and hear well, he attempted to put on but he told her that he can hear very well even without the headphone. In the end, he decided not to wear and Kim Ye Won mentioned that he is the very first person not to wear. This shows that Kim Jae Wook is someone whom wants to do his own way which I really admire a lot, he doesn't want to be force to. 

Yes. I watch that interview as well. What you said described Kim Jae Wook well and I said similar things in separate comments. I guess we thought the same. I really love that interview and wish it is subbed because we can get to know more about him. At least the quiz segment: "Kim Jae Wook is this kind of person" where he talks about his preference including ideal type.

18 minutes ago, JJChastity said:

Yes. I watch that interview as well. What you said described Kim Jae Wook well and I said similar things in separate comments. I guess we thought the same. I really love that interview and wish it is subbed because we can get to know more about him. At least the quiz segment: "Kim Jae Wook is this kind of person" where he talks about his preference including ideal type.

There's a really, really old interview (like 10 years ago) where he says he likes women who suit short hair and I appreciate that so much. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Kristin Lee said:

There's a really, really old interview (like 10 years ago) where he says he likes women who suit short hair and I appreciate that so much. 

Oh yeah, What's that interview? I'm going to look for it.

I only watch several interviews where he said that he likes woman with charms, no matter what charm.

Just now, JJChastity said:

Oh yeah, What's that interview? I'm going to look for it.

I only watch several interviews where he said that he likes woman with charms, no matter what charm.

It was something I read on an old KJW tumblr. I doubt I could find it again. I think he also talked about buying his motorcycle and thinking it was probably the only one like it in Korea. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Kristin Lee said:

It was something I read on an old KJW tumblr. I doubt I could find it again. I think he also talked about buying his motorcycle and thinking it was probably the only one like it in Korea. 

Oh, no! I missed it. That's the thing with Kim Jae Wook, he rarely said something more than once so when the interview got buried, that's it. There's no way for us to know about that fact. :bawling:

But thanks for letting me know, Kristin.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JJChastity said:

The quiz segment was so cute actually!! He looks so shy while deep in thoughts  when answering. He knows what his answers gonna be, quick and firm. :wub:

During one of his radio interview, he did mentioned he doesn't have a specific ideal type initially but his ideal type is someone who has natural beauty because his mum has never put on any make-ups at all and also ladies who knows how to match colours well and in her own comfortable styles. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, sillygal said:

The quiz segment was so cute actually!! He looks so shy while deep in thoughts  when answering. He knows what his answers gonna be, quick and firm. :wub:

During one of his radio interview, he did mentioned he doesn't have a specific ideal type initially but his ideal type is someone who has natural beauty because his mum has never put on any make-ups at all and also ladies who knows how to match colours well and in her own comfortable styles. 

I love it. And I love you.

Then... then... :grin:

It would be nice if you could make translation to the question and answer section.

As you say, the quiz section is cute. The writer even has agenda writing some questions. LOL