Quantcast
Ayame

Kim Jae Wook 김재욱 / キム・ジェウク

34 minutes ago, Kristin Lee said:

There are links to the special episodes for people who can't access viki on the post. You just need to scroll down a little.

I made a request there and now I'm waiting.

6 hours ago, belena said:

Not in my region, but still I've got the subs, so if I am lucky I will find episodes as torrents.

Thank you!

Thanks @Kristin Lee :grin:

@belena

Yes, scroll down and request for access.

It got strike with copyright when I put it out as public before, so I can only do this.

I have granted access for 5 people who asked.

• Love 1

Does anyone know where I can get Kim Jae Wook's 2015 fanmeeting DVD? Or probably have it? I could only find 2016 fanmeeting DVD?

I wonder if 2008 and 2009 fanmeeting are also on DVD.

Being a celebrity is tough because he has to pose and smile all the time but at the same time it has benefit like he doesn't have to carry the baggage. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

KJW is so handsome, sexy and suave. the airport is his runway. am so proud of him that he is all over the news portal. of course it is not easy. that's the price of fame and we get to see him more with all the paparazzi around him. Today, most news portal are waiting for him at the airport as KJW is wearing Dunhill attire & Sneakers. part of branding. I have faith KJW will handle the paparazzi and his personal life very well

• Like 4

According to Esquire Korea's Insta story, he'll have a pictorial for the September issue (translation by Kdramaholic). Yassss!!!

• Like 7

My goshhhh!! He is sooooo damn handsome sexy gorgeous human being!!!! #drooling :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2019-06-21-223336.png

Guess which suit will he wear when watching the show?

I love no.2,3&6

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sarafem said:

Guess which suit will he wear when watching the show?

I love no.2,3&6

I am for nr.6

• Like 1

Kim Jae Wook, creating a knit set cool guy look, 'His Own Pictorial'

While looking comfortable with dark grey knit top and pants with chic airport fashion 'Woman Attention'.

p1ddseun9411ip11s71k2q1vnfq8m1.png

21 June 2019 

Translation Credits By: @sillygal

Actor Kim Jae Wook looking simple but took the women's attention from his cool airport fashion. Kim Jae Wook left for Paris on the 21st June morning from Incheon International Airport to attend an overseas fashion show. Today, Kim Jae Wook completed with cool looks of matching dark grey knit top and knit shirt dress-up casual look. Over here while looking comfortable, he wore a pair of white sneakers and matching sunglasses casual airport fashion. On the other hand, Kim Jae Wook will be attending the upcoming opening Dunhill 2020 Spring/Summer fashion show in Paris which will be scheduled on the 23rd June 2019. 

Spoiler

p1ddseun94hts4uj1af5qk59md2.jpg

p1ddseun94bcd1h9c1dr0jpb1lm23.jpg

p1ddt3nqeu9971ems1sh01qb1tdh1.jpg

Source: Link

• Like 2
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, redcoral said:

So great to see him getting lots of love in Paris!

Back in normal clothes, thank god. 

• Like 1

One-Hand Pocket Runway

By Ryan Gold

Continues...

I6vz2Mi.gif

hl9LnxT.gif

PAxSaOl.gif

ujpyQD8.gif

• Like 3

when he came to the airport with the Dunhill grey outfit instead of black, I knew it that it was for the airport fashion and also for the sponsored Dunhill menswear. But when he changed his outfit to black pants, black t-shirt, and a jeans jacket, i smiled and said "That's the real KJW style"B)

I'm smiling when i saw the video of him at the Paris wearing the black cap.. that is his favourite brand cap yall...Hysteric Glamour.. it's an expensive brand and can only be found in Japan. I have to close my eyes and purchased one cap with a different design for him and this probably the most expensive gift I've ever bought to a celebrity. :sweatingbullets: 

it's so addictive when I started to know him more and getting to love more about him :lol: 

• Like 5