Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

19 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Now my computer is working faster and I have nothing to say! argh:headbang:

Support LMH, buy your badges!

Favorite bromance poll is going up tonight (Lmangla's time).  I'm tagging some people to they remember to vote some time over the next 3 days--please tag others who may want to vote-I'm only tagging those whose name I can spell-lol @CallieP; @Nikaa94; @Heretorant; @mademoisellesia (no, your name is not easy to spell, I wrote it on a piece of paper because I tagged you in a prior post! lol); @Aleumdaun; @gtLmh0622; @1ouise; @msdot; @scrawford; @Elnin Joery; @madmad min; @leeminhosny; @Amy323; @Edgar Pordwed; @Layali: @mychoiyoung; @syntyche; @Miss Pizza; @Joanna Alfson

Thanks. Did you includ all bromances?

Btw @scrawford check your PM and @Aleumdaun I will include you to

9 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Finally white soompi back

No No No never I don't like her and her acting in Itewon and what happned to soompi again 

:joy:  Yes, another friend here also mentioned about awkward kiss scene and romance issue in IC. 

Minoz Nikaa94 Shall be beheaded if she ever mentions Kxm Dxmi.  :fear:

Edited by Sushimi
Please do not quote twitter post. Thanks.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I love this scene so much :heart::heart::heart:

My mood while this OST playing 

I just watched that last night. I love how Daejang got awkward when he pulled her against him heheheheh. It was a beautiful scene!

• Like 4
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

everybody is watching Faith  :joy:

i feel lonely here 

have you not seen it? if not, you should

you would fall in love with Choi young differently than his other characters.

i was rather skeptical since Saeguk isn't my usual taste, but to my surprise, i really feel for daejang. His whole life has been devoted to HIs Duty

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, scrawford said:

have you not seen it? if not, you should

you would fall in love with Choi young differently than his other characters

i have watched it before.. OF COURSEEEEE!! Girrrrrlllll!!! You are talking to a Minoz!!:doggie:

But it has been a while since the last time i watched it. I am not always in mood for Saeguk dramas. i don't like Saeguk clothes neither.. too loose :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I just watched that last night. I love how Daejang got awkward when he pulled her against him heheheheh. It was a beautiful scene!

I can’t remember which order they go in but have you seen the shadow tracing scene? 

hfkwbwodboehsowhsoshsoshd

My heart!! 

:heart2beat:

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I can’t remember which order they go in but have you seen the shadow tracing scene? 

hfkwbwodboehsowhsoshsoshd

My heart!! 

:heart2beat:

I saw the gifs being shared here, but i want to see it in context. hehehe

i haven'y reach to that point yet, but i'm excited. I love LeeEul couple but warming up to Daejang and Imja. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

I want to start watching The Heirs and i just left a post there after a long time :bawling:

I want to bring the heirs thread back up to Hot Topic!!

Spoiler

Hah I wanna Rewatch it too, bUt then I will Legit Slap ES , because She keeps on Crying for the love of all That Hotness. I wish ES slapped the leads as well, I feel the Love but man my Wrist ain't gonna take you both guys Push and Pull anymore!!! Lol. 

• LOL 3

52 minutes ago, madmad min said:
  Hide contents

Hah I wanna Rewatch it too, bUt then I will Legit Slap ES , because She keeps on Crying for the love of all That Hotness. I wish ES slapped the leads as well, I feel the Love but man my Wrist ain't gonna take you both guys Push and Pull anymore!!! Lol. 

But The Heirs remain as a drama representing and symbolizing Love!

Those crying scenes and wrist-grab scenes are common in all Korean drama. Crying isn't necessarily a bad thing. :D I like crying scenes a lot especially Kim Tan's crying scenes. He expresses his love and inner sadness and loneliness with those painful tears :criesariver:

edit: Lets support all LMH's dramas!! :approves:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

everybody is watching Faith  :joy:

i feel lonely here 

edit: i wanna start Heirs, i guess i have to move to Heirs thread and leave posts for myself 

If I am not busy I can add My Heirs gifs sometimes 

Edited by Sushimi
Please do not quote Gif emojis, thanks.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Can we appreciate how he always manages to look like a match with his FLs though.  He and PSH looked so cute together, he looked good with JJH even though she’s older than him, he looked amazing with KGE even though the pairing confused a lot of people when it was announced...I think it’s the way he looks at the FLs.  You could put the most mismatched rando opposite him and he could look like they’ve hung the moon for him, or whatever that cliche is. 

Bonus shout out to JEC, WDH, LOTBS boys, Maximus, the fried chicken, his LOTBS mother...

Apologies if anyone is a big fan of them, but I’m trying to get through Memories of the Alhambra for my second boyfriend Hyun Bin and he and PSH look...not quite right.  Which makes me think of The Heirs. 

OT but should I continue

I’m on episode 2 and all HB’s done is yell at innocent people 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1