Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Wishing we could get something cute like this again:

:biubiu::biubiu:

PBY isn't attending, but let's see him with IU--6 feet apart.  :lol:  (She is nominated.)

If he is presenting the Grand Prize, that will probably go to BTS.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

will park bo young attend too?

hahah yeah that was so cute! 

lol, I just saw your caption, so PbY won’t attend 

15 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

PBY isn't attending, but let's see him with IU--6 feet apart.  :lol:

Hahah that will be cute! I thought LMH would present the award alone. Is Iu going to win an award? I don’t follow Kpop and singer news, :lol: why is she attending? 

to present awards?

• Like 5

15 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

No I grow old 

Anyway I will cry lonely, so LMH's filming ended Dec. 16 and he said I have 1 months so it has been already 20 days (I think this) 

We're here with you @leeminhosny.  Not as good as LMH, but we're fun:2540_meh:

It seems LMH is trying different things, such as being a presenter at the Golden disc Awards.  i think it's great! Hopefully, a variety show is next!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

4 hours ago, 1ouise said:

1a85e6da0b3edef079edcc695a5b44a147b257c6

I really like Min-ho's new hobby!!  :wub:

I was remembering what Min-ho said in the past about hobbies:

Q: We are all curious about "commoner" LMH's typical day off.

LMH : Just do nothing. Hahaha. I would have found things to do last time, not now. I don't particularly have anything that I specially like or am passionate about. I tried looking for something that I like or cultivate a hobby. I don't do anything, it's chronic fatigue most of the time.

Watching his films gives me the kind of feeling of a proud parent.  haha  :lol:

He self-deprecatingly says he's just doing it as a hobby, but the quality is excellent. 

Can't wait for more!

Looks like in the past he is fatigued most of the time and his hobby is sleeping.  Now he likes directing.  He should also get a instructor to teach him to speak English.  He needs it.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:
we will have live watch party tomorrow 

give me Minho 

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

Kim Nam-gil, Lee Min-ho and Golden Disc Awards Winners Confirmed

Lee Min Ho will present the grand prize winner in the music category.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003083438

Just got in and saw the good news!  Better late than never!  Thanks so much @Nikaa94 and @syntyche and all, for all the updates!    LMH is going to present the GRAND PRIZE winner - wow!  He sure is a powerhouse! 

Let's dance and wiggle together.
:gangnamstyle:

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

4 hours ago, SophieH said:

Wow he’s full of surprises...He’s turned over a new leaf... for us. Is this his first time as a presenter? 

happy dance minoz....

:piggydance:

He opened Kcon in 2016 in LA and get an incredible reception 

from the huge audience. 

• Blob 7

Charisma Song Joong Ki ... Kim Soo Hyun, who was accused of murder ... Lee Min Ho from the middle
2021-01-08

104824098.2.jpg

Actors Song Joong Ki, Kim Soo Hyun, and Lee Min Ho (left to right) plan to tackle various challenges this year by crossing home theaters both domestically and internationally. Photo courtesy of CJ ENM tvN MYM Entertainment

Lee Min Ho ... From Average Appearance to Chatting on YouTube

He recently starred in the drama "Pachinko" on the American OTT (online video streaming service) Apple TV Plus. This is the first time since her debut in an American drama. The drama is based on the novel of the same name by the Korean-American writer Lee Min Jin. In addition to veteran Yoon Yeo Jung, it will feature actors from various countries including Korea, Japan and the United States. Filming in Korea ended in December last year, with filming in Canada scheduled for February.

Recently, Lee Minho Film's YouTube account has also been increasingly interacting with the public. Since last October, they have shown a particular interest in relevant content by releasing the video they have planned. He also plans to work on a video collaboration with Lee Seung Ki, a singer his age who was born in 1987. On the 6th, they gained attention by releasing a notice on the collaboration process that said, "Let's work together" on YouTube.

Reporter Yoo Ji Hye yjh0304@donga.com

Translation from Japanese google

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210107/104823045/3

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

Wonderful news!! Many thanks for sharing @Nikaa94and also @syntychefor the links to the streaming. I will try to join the live party with aqstream.com since Europe is not mentioned but if it doesn't work I will wait for the YouTube link.

I wasn't expecting seeing again LMH in a stage so soon after SBS dramas and I am looking forward to it! I am also wondering what is he going to wear and how is he going to style his hair. My favorite style now is the one he wore previously to SBS drama awards, as seen in the vlog when he goes to prepare. I am sorry I don't know how to upload a picture. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Jin Nanji will be the Recording Division's Guest of Honor at the 35th Golden Record Awards on the 10th, and will present the Honorary Award to Best Singer who won the Highest Sales and Judges' Awards in 2020. Lee Min Ho will be the guest of honor at the School of Music Grand Prix on Day 1 (9th). Lee Min Ho, who rarely appeared at the awards ceremony before, will show a halo that is not present at any awards ceremony and is full of expectations.

In addition, the Golden Disc Awards will air on the 9th and 10th on JTBC.

92e4d1c0gy1gmg4hl3r0jj20e00g4ju3.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4591055032299402

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I am so happy this time. I was so mad because of SBS Awards and I don't want to remember SBS anymore but this time we can be happy just we can see LMH with suit and most probably he will give award to BTS because BTS wins Daesang. And I hope this is a hint from JTBC to us:heart: 

13 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

@leeminhosny  the same link aqstream?

Yes there is every channel in link 

11 hours ago, 1ouise said:

Wishing we could get something cute like this again:

PBY isn't attending, but let's see him with IU--6 feet apart.  :lol:  (She is nominated.)

If he is presenting the Grand Prize, that will go to BTS.

Ah I want it so much but PBY won't attend 

Yes I checked there are two category Album Daesang and Digital Daesang, BTS wins Album daesang (this is almost 99%) but if IU wins Digital Daesang , LMH might give IU. If Kim Nam Gil will give BTS LMH to IU. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

How to Watch 35th Golden Disc Awards: Here is the Performer Lineup, Details on Voting and Nominations

From streaming, voting, nominees, performer lineup to hosts here is all you need to know about the 35th Golden Disc Awards.

By Suman Priya Mendonca

December 29, 2020

golden-disc-awards.jpg?w=480

The Golden Disc Awards 2020 has announced the lineup of artists. The ceremony is scheduled for January 9 and 10, 2021. Due to coronavirus restrictions, the event will be held without an audience. It will be aired on Dec. 31 on JTBC, JTBC2, and JTBC4. With nominees announced earlier this month, now the performer lineup has been announced.

Accordingly, top Kpop groups including BTS, GOT7, NCT 127, Stray Kids, TWICE, NU'EST, MONSTA X, SEVENTEEN, and Oh My Girl will perform during the 35th Golden Disc Awards ceremony. Due to safety concerns performances will be pre-recorded.

Digital Song Division/Album Division

These artistes are also are the nominees of Bonsang [Main Award]. Up to 12 artistes will be awarded with Bonsang award. On January 9 awards will be given on the Digital Song Division and awards for Album Division will be presented on January 10.

Nominations were based on the songs and albums released between November 2019 and November 2020. Albums with at least six tracks, excluding intros, outros and instrumentals have been taken into account. OSTs and project songs from TV programs also have been excluded. Popularity award is determined by public voting. Fans can cast their votes here till Dec. 31, 2020 till 11:59 PM KST.

The hosts for Golden Disc Awards also have been announced. On January 9, Park So Dam and Lee Seung Gi will host the show and on January 10 Lee Da Hee and Sung Si Kyung will grace the occasion. Here is the complete list of nominees for the 35th Golden Disc Awards....

(a list of all participants and nominees follows)

https://www.ibtimes.sg/how-watch-35th-golden-disc-awards-here-performer-lineup-details-voting-nominations-54509

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Jung Il-woo has just put a video on YouTube of him cooking ramen

for Kim Bun. It’s heartwarming to see their friendship and to know 

that LMH is best mates with them. 

just to add to this people on Twitter are laughingly suggesting that when LMH said in his reply on Instagram to Il-woo that “ you ate all the kimchi” he was referring to Il-woo cooking for Kim Bum and not him as well!! 

Wouldn’t it be great to see the three of them together- I think years ago when 

KB and LMH had just got famous the three of them did appear together 

on stage- but I can’t find it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

This article was published online a week ago. Judging by her, the ceremony was supposed to be hosted by Lee Seung Gi, but now a lot has changed and Lee Min Ho will take the stage tomorrow. We are looking forward to this joyful event!

LSG is MC, LMH is presenter 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

just to add to this people on Twitter are laughingly suggesting that when LMH said in his reply on Instagram to Il-woo that “ you ate all the kimchi” he was referring to Il-woo cooking for Kim Bum and not him as well!! 

Wouldn’t it be great to see the three of them together- I think years ago when 

KB and LMH had just got famous the three of them did appear together 

on stage- but I can’t find it.

King's wrath

@gloriabelle: oh yes me
kimchi was eaten by more than one person
eaten by two, ah

not only ate, but also packed

0088sEUFgy1gmghwmxqk1j31jl0v94qp.jpg

Spoiler

0088sEUFgy1gmghwn1izgj31jl0v94qp.jpg

0088sEUFgy1gmghwn8cxzj31jl0v9e81.jpg

0088sEUFgy1gmghwnb16mj31jl0v94qp.jpg

0088sEUFgy1gmghwm0f6qj31e01e0td9.jpg

Spoiler

0088sEUFgy1gmghwmgegpj30u00u0tc2.jpg

0088sEUFgy1gmghwmob7oj30k70jzaby.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/u/3960909351

22 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

LSG - MC, LMH - ведущий 

Explain, please, what does "LSG - MC" mean?

Also Ceremony is 3 hours and Daesang given in last minutes so We don't have to watch all of them , just last 10-15 minutes are important but I think there is a photo shooting in the beginning, just beginning and last part are important .

41 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Explain, please, what does "LSG - MC" mean?

Lee Seung Gi will present all Ceremony but LMH will come out to stage just to give a award in last minutes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

54 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@leeminhosny, Thanks for the clarification! It is now clear that Lee Min Ho will be the guest of honor, and Lee Seung Gi will conduct the entire ceremony. It's hard to be on stage for three hours, so Lee Min Ho was lucky.

I hope LMH will share a pic with LSG 

• Like 6