Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

just to add to this people on Twitter are laughingly suggesting that when LMH said in his reply on Instagram to Il-woo that “ you ate all the kimchi” he was referring to Il-woo cooking for Kim Bum and not him as well!! 

Wouldn’t it be great to see the three of them together- I think years ago when 

KB and LMH had just got famous the three of them did appear together 

on stage- but I can’t find it.

@Lindyloo421, are you referring to the event where the two dropped by LMH's FM to celebrate his birthday? If so, this was the year 2010 - And they also appeared together on-stage during JIW's birthday FM as well on the same year. This was the photo then. :blush:

lee-23038-500x375.jpg

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

This article was published online a week ago. Judging by her, the ceremony was supposed to be hosted by Lee Seung Gi, but now a lot has changed and Lee Min Ho will take the stage tomorrow. We are looking forward to this joyful event!

How to Watch 35th Golden Disc Awards: Here is the Performer Lineup, Details on Voting and Nominations

From streaming, voting, nominees, performer lineup to hosts here is all you need to know about the 35th Golden Disc Awards.

By Suman Priya Mendonca

December 29, 2020

The Golden Disc Awards 2020 has announced the lineup of artists. The ceremony is scheduled for January 9 and 10, 2021. Due to coronavirus restrictions, the event will be held without an audience. It will be aired on Dec. 31 on JTBC, JTBC2, and JTBC4. With nominees announced earlier this month, now the performer lineup has been announced.

Accordingly, top Kpop groups including BTS, GOT7, NCT 127, Stray Kids, TWICE, NU'EST, MONSTA X, SEVENTEEN, and Oh My Girl will perform during the 35th Golden Disc Awards ceremony. Due to safety concerns performances will be pre-recorded.

Digital Song Division/Album Division

These artistes are also are the nominees of Bonsang [Main Award]. Up to 12 artistes will be awarded with Bonsang award. On January 9 awards will be given on the Digital Song Division and awards for Album Division will be presented on January 10.

Nominations were based on the songs and albums released between November 2019 and November 2020. Albums with at least six tracks, excluding intros, outros and instrumentals have been taken into account. OSTs and project songs from TV programs also have been excluded. Popularity award is determined by public voting. Fans can cast their votes here till Dec. 31, 2020 till 11:59 PM KST.

The hosts for Golden Disc Awards also have been announced. On January 9, Park So Dam and Lee Seung Gi will host the show and on January 10 Lee Da Hee and Sung Si Kyung will grace the occasion. Here is the complete list of nominees for the 35th Golden Disc Awards....

(a list of all participants and nominees follows)

https://www.ibtimes.sg/how-watch-35th-golden-disc-awards-here-performer-lineup-details-voting-nominations-54509

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, ohhhh...............as far as I know, he's still hosting this event. :anguished:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, willenette said:

@Lindyloo421, are you referring to the event where the two dropped by LMH's FM to celebrate his birthday? If so, this was the year 2010 - And they also appeared together on-stage during JIW's birthday FM as well on the same year. This was the photo then. :blush:

lee-23038-500x375.jpg

Thank you Willenette - how cute are they!

(I think I should have deleted picture instead of repeating it but have

forgotten How to)

27 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

I have deleted my comment to the article to avoid confusion. Unfortunately, some articles wrote that Lee Min Ho would

be the host of the ceremony, which confused me. Forgive me for the mistake! I shouldn't make any comments with poor language skills.

Just wanted to say I am English and I think your English skills are very good and nothing to apologise for. English is a very hard language to learn and I admire everyone on here who use it even if it is not their native language. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

I have deleted my comment to the article to avoid confusion. Unfortunately, some articles wrote that Lee Min Ho would be the host of the ceremony, which confused me. Forgive me for the mistake! I shouldn't make any comments with poor language skills.

its okey. your english is really good. we are happy to exchange our opinions with you. everyone is bound to make mistakes and others will correct him its not a big deal.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, lupeace said:

its okey. your english is really good. we are happy to exchange our opinions with you. everyone is bound to make mistakes and others will correct him its not a big deal.

@lupeace, Thanks for the kind words! A friendly and trusting atmosphere really developed at the forum. If any disputes or misunderstandings arise, they are quickly resolved. I really appreciate it!

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@lupeace, Thanks for the kind words! A friendly and trusting atmosphere really developed at the forum. If any disputes or misunderstandings arise, they are quickly resolved. I really appreciate it!

Your English is better than me :lol: but I think you care every article so much, 90% of articles don't involve new info, mostly they are copy paste articles , just a few sentence change . I wrote a few months ago, for example LMH was filming Pachinko and a reporter wrote article about his IG post  "LMH is resting after TKEM" and then  same sentence is said  in almost 10 articles . A Reporter didn't ask" what ? LMH is filming Pachinko? He isn't resting" no they are just copy paste articles. Not just for LMH, every news same. If 20 articles shared in Naver about a case , at least 19 articles' sentence same.  Hush drama is airing currenly and the drama is about reporters , sunbae reporter say to interns "Just find most liked article and changes a few sentence and then  copy and paste" Summary of Media.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Your English is better than me :lol: but I think you care every article so much, 90% of articles don't involve new info, mostly they are copy paste articles , just a few sentence change . I wrote a few months ago, for example LMH was filming Pachinko and a reporter wrote article about his IG post  "LMH is resting after TKEM" and then  same sentence is said  in almost 10 articles . A Reporter didn't ask" what ? LMH is filming Pachinko? He isn't resting" no they are just copy paste articles. Not just for LMH, every news same. If 20 articles shared in Naver about a case , at least 19 articles' sentence same.  Hush drama is airing currenly and the drama is about reporters , sunbae reporter say to interns "Just find most liked article and changes a few sentence and then  copy and paste" Summary of Media.

Yes, I understood your idea and will try not to post similar materials on the forum in the future. I really enjoyed collecting all the articles on a topic, especially if they were published in different languages of the world. Apparently, this was only interesting to me.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Yes, I understood your idea and will try not to post similar materials on the forum in the future. I really enjoyed collecting all the articles on a topic, especially if they were published in different languages of the world. Apparently, this was only interesting to me.

No I don't say that you shouldn't share them just I explained it in case you aren't confused about articles

• Like 2

7 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Ah I want it so much but PBY won't attend 

Yes I checked there are two category Album Daesang and Digital Daesang, BTS wins Album daesang (this is almost 99%) but if IU wins Digital Daesang , LMH might give IU. If Kim Nam Gil will give BTS LMH to IU. 

if LMH gives award to IU, I will start praying for them to work on a drama on JTBC. :relieved:

let me see how they look next to each other, 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

https://k-popped.com/2014/01/asias-heartthrob-lee-minhos-wax-figure-in-madame-tussauds-hong-kong/

Asia’s Heartthrob Lee Minho’s Wax Figure in Madame Tussauds Hong Kong

Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is set to welcome its second Korean star to the attraction. Whether it is the handsome Kim Tan from the Korean drama ‘The Heirs’ or the sunny boy that fans know him as, Lee Minho’s wax figure will be launched at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong in January and on display till March 31.

Lee Minho started his acting career in 2006 and his breakthrough came in 2009 with the lead role of Gu Jun-pyo in Boys Over Flowers. Subsequently he starred in the hit action drama City Hunter,where Lee quickly became Asia’s hottest male actor. He was recently awarded 5 accolades for his role in The Heirs at ‘SBS 2013 Drama Awards’, becoming the most award-winning actor to be recognized by industry professionals.

Lee’s wax figure was lent by Madame Tussauds Shanghai to be on display at the Hong Kong attraction. His personal stylist has helped to design his exclusive wax figure, displaying the new generation Korean star in a slim black suit jacket and bowtie.

‘We are proud to announce the highly acclaimed actor, Lee Minho, as our first wax figure in entering the New Year. We believe that this gleaming star will become a highlight for Madame Tussauds Hong Kong in the coming months — a celebration of his recent award-winning performance,’ says Kelly Mak, General Manager of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong.

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

if LMH gives award to IU, I will start praying for them to work on a drama on JTBC. :relieved:

I checked IU 's digital point is higher than BTS ,so her change is higher than BTS but there is also Changmo his point also is higher than them . 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

No I don't say that you shouldn't share them just I explained it in case you aren't confused about articles

Indeed, confusion often arises with articles, because different authors often interpret events in different ways, and it is not clear what to believe. But this problem is common to the entire network - now is the era of "fake news". I don't want to spread the not truth, but, unfortunately, mistakes do happen.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Indeed, confusion often arises with articles, because different authors often interpret events in different ways, and it is not clear what to believe. But this problem is common to the entire network - now is the era of "fake news". I don't want to spread the truth, but, unfortunately, mistakes do happen.

You misunderstand me and I can't explain myself because Writing is so hard in English Anyway don't care about me :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Remember this moment from the 2016 SBS Drama Awards??

ErLZW2DXYAQ7xlQ?format=jpg&name=large

What do you think?  I think they look great!  :love:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

What do you think?  I think they look great!  :love:

Yeah I think they look good but I need more pictures :relieved: jk! ;) 

I would want her to have long hair if she were to be LMH’s FL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I misunderstand me and I can't explain myself because Writing is so hard in English Anyway don't care about me :lol:

you are cute and i think i understanded you

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina i think what @leeminhosny trying to say is that dont let such things depress you cause most article writers nowadays just write and copy paste others without any backed information of the source and she understands why you are confused. 

am i right leeminhosny?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1