Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Update: Lee Min Ho And Lee Seung Gi Reveal Footage Sharing Further Details About Upcoming Collaborative Video

c4c1f3bd9dc34c2585c60ffeccd39adb.jpeg?s=

Updated January 6 KST:

Lee Min Ho has shared a new video of his collaboration with Lee Seung Gi!

The video reveals the full version of their previous video call, which is followed by footage of Lee Seung Gi at the set of his upcoming drama “Mouse.” Inside his van, Lee Seung Gi reveals that he and Lee Min Ho are planning to create a video starring both of them for one of his songs. At the end, Lee Min Ho also makes a short appearance.

Watch the first clip from Lee Seung Gi and Lee Min Ho’s collaboration below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447096wpp/watch-lee-min-ho-and-lee-seung-gi-share-video-call-together-hint-at-upcoming-youtube-collab

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

This!! This is driving me crazy!! :evilelmo:

Just now, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

If I understood the translation correctly, is it about filming Lee Min Ho as the director of the video for one of Seung Gi's songs from the new album? It was not for nothing that Lee Seung Gi said, "The director of my heart is Lee Min Ho."

Both of them will not be in MV? Cause LSG said “two shots”?

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

So I understand they have been friend recently, they aren't old friends, Actually LSG fits LMH so much I don't know why did they discover each other previously :joy:

Agree they match so well, both cute and dorky 

they seem very comfortable with each other,

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

If I understood the translation correctly, is it about filming Lee Min Ho as the director of the video for one of Seung Gi's songs from the new album? It was not for nothing that Lee Seung Gi said, "The director of my heart is Lee Min Ho."

Because LMH said " we should film something LSG want to film" because his song, anyway We will see they in a MV :issohappy:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Hahah cute 

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

Because LMH said " we should film something LSG want to film" because his song, anyway We will see they in a MV :issohappy:

They are both in MV or only LSG?

are they done filming the MV? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

But LSG knows LMH can’t drink so it means he has been friends with him for a while. They must have had dinner before 

FInally thanks to this Chingu for the above edit. 
Loving this part when he laughs so heartily   ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

It's great that Lee Min Ho will start filming music videos for a friend while free as a hobby. He will be able to gain good experience for further directorial work. I dream about it so much!

@Nikaa94, what does MV and LSG?

Music video and Lee Seung Gi, :D 

So LMH will make a music video for LSG

But will LMH also be in the MV?

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

Lee Min Ho will wrap up Pachinko and he will probably announce next project :evilelmo: hopefully 

Just now, Min2206 said:

He said one month free - would he need to leave 14 days earlier or so, for the quarantine period?  

Yeah he needs to be in quarantine for 14 days 

also when he comes back 

We should be prepared for some drought Minoz 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Wiggle 1

Dropping by first to say the collab with lsg was really great. Will back read later. Did not know they are that good friends. @CarolynH remember how we talked about Twogether here before? We imagined lmh in a variety show like that with lsg and how they will interact. I thought there will be awkward moments first but lol im so wrong. No awkwardness at all. Im so happy seeing lmh with his friends

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

This part is so cute

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hahah cute 

They are both in MV or only LSG?

are they done filming the MV? 

Ofcourse they should be in MV, it is said collab, LMH films himself videos, but he is also in videos, LMH also make it for his fans. Not just for LSG. 

Every line is so funny :joy:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3