Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

VIDEO: Lee Min Ho REVEALS Pachinko shoot in Korea wrapped; Actor's mom gatecrashes his chat with Lee Seung Gi

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi have confirmed that they are collaborating for a music video. The duo revealed this and many more things during their video call.

lee_min_ho_lee_seung_gi_collab.jpg?itok=

Written By Dishya Sharma  Mumbai  Published: January 6, 2021

VIDEO: Lee Min Ho REVEALS Pachinko shoot in Korea wrapped; Actor's mom gatecrashes his chat with Lee Seung Gi

It was just yesterday that we were treated to a mini video showing Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi on a call discussing a possible collaboration. And now, Lee Min Ho shared a new video on his YouTube channel to let fans in on the detailed video call conversation that he had with Lee Seung Gi. The video is titled LeeSeunggi X Leeminho EP.1, teasing that a series is in the making. The duo has revealed that they are collaborating for a music video.

While the South Korean stars are yet to reveal the theme and concept of the video, the conversation revealed a number of other details as well. For example, Lee Min Ho asked Lee Seung Gi to meet him in person to elaborately discuss the video. The actor spoke about the channel as a hobby he is engaging in. During the chat, he revealed that he has wrapped the Korean filming schedule of Pachinko. The actor revealed being on a break before he is scheduled to travel to Canada and film the remaining part of the project.

Also during the chat, Lee Seung Gi spoke about the pay. He said that he could offer Lee Min Ho a special price of 40 thousand won for the collaboration. The King: Eternal Monarch star shot the offer down and told him that he would collaborate in return of a meal. As they were engrossed in their discussion, a woman suddenly called out for Lee Min Ho and the actor informed her that he was on a call. When Lee Seung Gi inquired about the woman, Lee Min Ho chuckled and said it was his mom.

Check out the complete video below:

이민호 X 이승기 LeeSeunggi X Leeminho EP.1
https://youtu.be/w2zUj2czoCA

Are you excited about the duo's collaboration? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/video-lee-min-ho-reveals-pachinko-shoot-korea-wrapped-actors-mom-gatecrashes-his-chat-lee-seung-gi-590338?amp

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho will wrap up Pachinko and he will probably announce next project :evilelmo: hopefully 

Yeah he needs to be in quarantine for 14 days 

also when he comes back 

We should be prepared for some drought Minoz 

I hope the drought isn't too long

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

14 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

LSG was one of the most popular actors in the beginning 2010s ,  My Girlfiriend Gumiho was one of the most popular drama when I started to watch Kdramas,  this is only drama that I like from Hong Sisters.  Kdrama fans used to watch LSG's dramas generally  after LMH's dramas . LMH, LSH, Jans Geun Suk were named Hallyu ACtors that years, but later LSG and JKS's popularity decreased, Bogum, Park Seo Jun and other actors came out .So I think  new drama fans don't know him. He started to date with Yoona so I gave up him hahaha:lol:

Thank you very much for the tip! I will look for My girlfriend gumiho. The KDramas I want to see are piling up! 

Yoona is the one who made the inisfree CF with LMH?

13 hours ago, scrawford said:

After resuming in watching asian dramas through BOF, I didn't want to get into the rabbit hole of Kdrama, but after rewatching BOF 3 times in a row, i grew tired and finally caved in and watch Heirs, and then i rewatch Heirs again after i finished it, but want more LMH, and then I found LOTBs, and then i want more and then I watched City Hunter, and then on to Personal taste, and then started watching other dramas, since LMH was still on MS. Thankfully He got out not long after and then the anticipation of the KING was testing my patience, so i watched more dramas, and I discovered Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Jo Insung, Park seo Jon, etc.....LMH was my gateway indeed :)

Oh And never in my wildest dream i would be fan girling and joined Soompi :D. And I'm about to subscribe to Apple TV 

#leeminhomademedoit

Are we having a BOF rewatch party?

Sorry to cut your post! My gate into KDramas was Hyun Bin but my hardcore love for them started after watching LMH's dramas. And now I am trying to introduce them to all the people around me (my mother is going to watch the first chapter of TKEM since it is dubbed in Spanish and give it a chance) and, of course, next year I will suscribe to Apple TV in order to see Pachinko. So I totally get you. 

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

awwww you lovely Minozes are making me blush! You are so kind! :getmygrooveon::heart3:

I am also a fan of yours! Your interventions are always cute and lovely. 

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minozaaaaa

airport pics on the wayyyyyy:getmygrooveon::hypehype:

Yay!! 

:wow1:

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@leeminhosny, Thank you for reminding me of this funny episode between wonderful actor and singer Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho! I love both actors dearly and have always dreamed of seeing them in one project. I know that this is impossible, but they could perfectly complement each other - two bright talented personalities!

I laugh a lot :joy:He said himself  while he was waiting response "Did I want diffucult a something? Did I do something wrong? When did you make debut? I made debut previously" hahahaha

• LOL 5

22 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I laugh a lot :joy:He said himself  while he was waiting response "Did I want diffucult a something? Did I do something wrong? When did you make debut? I made debut previously" hahahaha

Yes, Jang Geun Suk has a peculiar sense of humor and is very funny. I miss his new works, I would like Jang Geun Suk to choose a new interesting project and remind the audience of himself. They are all the same age as Jang Geun Suk, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Min Ho are very talented actors and singers. Therefore, we will wait for their new songs, CDs and roles. Sometimes it’s funny to read that they are considered "old men" who should be replaced by young ones. These guys will still show themselves !!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Hohoho said:

Dropping by first to say the collab with lsg was really great. Will back read later. Did not know they are that good friends. @CarolynH remember how we talked about Twogether here before? We imagined lmh in a variety show like that with lsg and how they will interact. I thought there will be awkward moments first but lol im so wrong. No awkwardness at all. Im so happy seeing lmh with his friends

Just had to say how fantastic it would be if the two of them did 

Twogether. The series was a joy to watch with some hilarious moments-  and some lovely ones when LSG and Jasper  met their fans, and the tasks reminded me of Amazing Race! I know LMH isn’t one for game shows etc but Twogether was something completely different. Well we can only dream!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Hohoho said:

Dropping by first to say the collab with lsg was really great. Will back read later. Did not know they are that good friends. @CarolynH remember how we talked about Twogether here before? We imagined lmh in a variety show like that with lsg and how they will interact. I thought there will be awkward moments first but lol im so wrong. No awkwardness at all. Im so happy seeing lmh with his friends

Hello ladies! LSG will be a perfect partner for LMH! It will surely be hilarious! I've seen LSG once in his travel show -- and OMG - I was rolling in laughter during the wee hours. They are both smart, witty , funny! It  will be a riot! Without covid, it would be great to see LMH x LSG in a travel series like Twogether!  Just not sure if LMH is as adventurous as LSG. What a collab would that be! 

LMH is sooooooo adorable in his latest vid - so humble, down to earth, and very passionate with his craft. Love what he said to Seunggi about your craft reflecting your personality. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Thank you very much for the tip! I will look for My girlfriend gumiho. The KDramas I want to see are piling up! 

Yoona is the one who made the inisfree CF with LMH?

Sorry to cut your post! My gate into KDramas was Hyun Bin but my hardcore love for them started after watching LMH's dramas. And now I am trying to introduce them to all the people around me (my mother is going to watch the first chapter of TKEM since it is dubbed in Spanish and give it a chance) and, of course, next year I will suscribe to Apple TV in order to see Pachinko. So I totally get you. 

I am also a fan of yours! Your interventions are always cute and lovely. 

Yay!! 

@Missprincesa, yes, she was the one. It was a Xmas themed-CF. :blush:  Take a look at this video. It was also on the same year (2014) when their secret-dating with LSG was revealed by Dispatch. It came out that they had been dating since the year before. I remember Dispatch reported that the couple never stay out past 1 a.m. every time they date out, which made netizens call them the ‘Cinderella couple’. hahaha -

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

50 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

LMH is sooooooo adorable in his latest vid - so humble, down to earth, and very passionate with his craft. Love what he said to Seunggi about your craft reflecting your personality. 

I agree! He is a really humble person and what he said about being emotionally implied in the production is an statement about how he tackles his career now. 

23 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Missprincesa, yes, she was the one. It was a Xmas themed-CF. :blush:  Take a look at this video. It was also on the same year (2014) when their secret-dating with LSG was revealed by Dispatch. It came out that they had been dating since the year before. I remember Dispatch reported that the couple never stay out past 1 a.m. every time they date out, which made netizens call them the ‘Cinderella couple’. hahaha

Thank you very much for the video (I think is the only time I have seen LMH with a cat?) and for the story. Cinderella couple :joy::joy: That's so funny. 

• Like 6

Lee Min Ho's 2020 SBS Performance Award preparatory course released and video released (with video)

Newsen January 6, 2021

r.580x0

Photo = YouTube screenshot "Lee Minho Movie"

Actor Lee Min Ho posted the 2020 SBS Awards preparatory course and behind-the-scenes footage on his YouTube channel.

On January 5th, a video titled "2020 SBS Drama Awards" was posted on the YouTube channel leeminho film.

The video released includes preparatory courses for the 2020 SBS Performance Awards, such as getting makeup and dressing up in a tuxedo.

r.580x0

He changed into a tuxedo and dressed while looking in the mirror. I then got in my car and moved to Prism Tower in Sang Am Dong, Mapo District, Seoul, where the 2020 SBS Performance Award will be held.

Lee Min Ho got out of the car and walked towards the Prism Tower. The place, which was usually full of fans, was quiet due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection. Lee Min Ho received the Best Performance of The King: The Eternal Lord at the 2020 SBS Performance Award.

2020 SBS Drama Awards
https://youtu.be/GJNTqzI1WnE

Original article delivery date: January 6, 2021 Correspondent: Lee Yeji

Change from Japanese google

https://news.kstyle.com/m/article_amp.ksn?articleNo=2159691&articleNo=2159691&__twitter_impression=true

Graduates who are active in the domestic and international film industry, such as actors Bae Doo-na, Lee Min Ho, Um Tae-gu, Ahn Jae Hong, and Ryu Hye Young, prove the strength of the film and film faculty curriculum.

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho will have 1 month free time and will go to Canada 

He said himself 

OMGGgGgGGgGv

It’s soooo good 

can someone explain what they want to do?  I’m a bit confused, they wanna make MV together within LSG’s song??

LEE MIN HO perm hair!  My GOD!!

our Minho 

Love the video, ahh he is coming to Canada yay.

7 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan, this CUTE video & interactions between them surprised me since I wasn't aware they're close friends.

Yeah me to :)

• Like 7

Hi again chingudeul!

I totally sympathize with JIW. If his best friend was open to collabs, why not with him first? But i understand where LMH may be coming from:  his collab with LSG is music-based and his LMH Film channel videos seem to lean toward K-pop/ music as an underlying theme.  I’m loving this tandem:  both are fun-loving, humble and classy. Minoz aren’t the only ones taken aback by this friendship—even Airens seem to be pleasantly surprised as well. I can only think of one common denominator >>>his GF of 3 years who has worked with LSG.  With what I can gather from LMH’s past, he pretty much kept within his own little circle of friends (from middle school+ Kim Bum)....until he got together with Bae who has a wider circle of cool showbiz friends, having frequented variety shows and worked many K-pop tours.  I could be wrong. Just that I feel that she helped him open himself up more, while keeping his life private. 

So, he’s flying to Canada after all to finish up Pachinko.  I gave up on the book—didn’t want to have false expectations of his role.  I may pick it up again after watching the series, if I need more elucidation.  You guys may be right—he could possibly be starting on a new project after he wraps up Pachinko.  But based on his past actions, any announcement will wait until Pachinko starts streaming. 

What would I want him to do after Pachinko? I too would like a TV series but something that’s not been done before. This is a good time to experiment since people are watching more TV than ever.  Yeah, I wouldn’t want SBS or any network that kowtows to mainstream audience monitoring.  Romance of course since he’s the King of it, but with a twist that drives a stake through my heart and blows my mind.  Am I asking for too much? :hwaiting:

• Like 8
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Hi again chingudeul!

I totally sympathize with JIW. If his best friend was open to collabs, why not with him first? But i understand where LMH may be coming from:  his collab with LSG is music-based and his LMH Film channel videos seem to lean toward K-pop/ music as an underlying theme.  I’m loving this tandem:  both are fun-loving, humble and classy. Minoz aren’t the only ones taken aback by this friendship—even Airens seem to be pleasantly surprised as well. I can only think of one common denominator >>>his GF of 3 years who has worked with LSG.  With what I can gather from LMH’s past, he pretty much kept within his own little circle of friends (from middle school+ Kim Bum)....until he got together with Bae who has a wider circle of cool showbiz friends, having frequented variety shows and worked many K-pop tours.  I could be wrong. Just that I feel that she helped him open himself up more, while keeping his life private. 

Hi this is Nika! :waves: wow, agree with you:lol:

So, he’s flying to Canada after all to finish up Pachinko.  I gave up on the book—didn’t want to have false expectations of his role.  I may pick it up again after watching the series, if I need more elucidation.  You guys may be right—he could possibly be starting on a new project after he wraps up Pachinko.  But based on his past actions, any announcement will wait until Pachinko starts streaming. 

I never read the book and will not. I just want to see Hansu and Pachinko through LMH’s amazing acting. I don’t have any expectations about how well they have followed the book. The book does have a message for audience and it’s a deep and critically acclaimed book. They may have changed the story considering that LMH will go to Canada cause I remember some Minoz said he wouldn’t go to Canada (according to the book). I’m so happy that he will have filming in Canada and of course it means more screen time.:relieved:

On one hand, we can say LMH will announce his work after Pachinko airs, but on the other hand, LMH has changed a lot in terms of activity and other stuff. LMH came back so soon this time with only 4 months of break. This is new. People change and LMH may have changed his pattern of announcing projects. He also is more active on social media and also his YouTube channel is such a big blessing and surprise for Minoz nation. He also chose a totally different genre and character.  LMH may come with a new project before Pachinko airs. Pachinko isn’t Kdrama. If he already has a project in mind, he won’t wait so long. He also said in his greeting videos that he would have more good news for us, to me good news don’t seem far away. Lol Anyways, it’s just a guess! I’m so looking forward to his next move whenever it may be. :gangnamstyle:

What would I want him to do after Pachinko? I too would like a TV series but something that’s not been done before. This is a good time to experiment since people are watching more TV than ever.  Yeah, I wouldn’t want SBS or any network that kowtows to mainstream audience monitoring.  Romance of course since he’s the King of it, but with a twist that drives a stake through my heart 

and blows my mind.  Am I asking for too much? 

agree with no sbs! :D 

omg, thanks for saying that. Yes Romance of course!! I personally can’t give up on romance for LMH because he is The King of Romance. The ‘twist’ you mentioned is so on point. Agree with you! Also, we can have a mix gene and not entirely romance. I know some Minoz want LMH to do non romance or action genres, we can try other genres but romance in addition to that won’t hurt. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Same, I love his hairstyle too!! LMH and perm for life! :evilelmo: he has natural and medium perm in his movielog :getmygrooveon:Min Ho had perm in the beginning episodes of LoTBs too! Also his hairstyle throughout the whole

show is so good. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

@Nikaa94, Yes, you are absolutely right. Lee Min Ho looks great! Amazing charm - external and internal. Even when Lee Min Ho is fooling around in house clothes and making funny faces, he is very cute. Probably, this is the property of the person himself - bright charisma attracts and delights. People are unwittingly drawn to such "sunny" personalities for positive energy.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2