Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I wanted to make gif Lazada but they didn't update on Youtube , the quality was low

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg, yes LMH might not consider pachinko as major come back :wut:

maybe he already has reviewed a project and he will accept it after

he is done filming for pachinko. he might have reviewed for two projects, one short drama pachinko and the other longer drama :Please:

I understand after I read book , his parts definitely so little , if they want to rising LMH's parts , they should change story completely and this is impossible. So I think so now.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

LMH still looks adorable even in low res. :lol:

I'd like to be surprised again by his next project. Remember we got a pleasant surprise with Pachinko; we didn't see it coming that he'd venture into the global scene with Apple, and via a critically acclaimed novel at that.

:dorashakes::dorashakes: 

• Like 4
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I wanted to make gif Lazada but they didn't update on Youtube , the quality was low

I understand after I read book , his parts definitely so little , if they want to rising LMH's parts , they should change story completely and this is impossible. So I think so now.

I haven’t read the book and I will not. I’m only interested in LMH’s role. Minoz also mentioned what you said. I wish LMH plays Noa too so he can have more parts. I heard Hansu and Noa look alike. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

I haven’t read the book and I will not. I’m only interested in LMH’s role. Minoz also mentioned what you said. I wish LMH plays Noa too so he can have more parts. I heard Hansu and Noa look alike. 

Actually every man's part is so little in book probably every man character will seem in 2 Eps/3 Eps. Nobody has so many part, because so long period .Everyone getting older .I think Even young Sunja may star in 4Ep and older Sunja may star in 4ep.Probably Noah also will seem in 2/3Eps.

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH still looks adorable even in low res. :lol:

I'd like to be surprised again by his next project. Remember we got a pleasant surprise with Pachinko; we didn't see it coming that he'd venture into the global scene with Apple, and via a critically acclaimed novel at that.

:dorashakes::dorashakes: 

yesssss

Let us be surprised again!! I wanna get surprised :getmygrooveon:I can’t wait for his next project! LMH has so many options, Netflix,

Apple TV plus, Disney plus, cable channel,

movie and so on. But I never want him to pick a public channel

drama in future, he has already worked with SBS for some years. 

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually every man's part is so little in book probably every man character will seem in 2 Eps/3 Eps. Nobody has so many part, because so long period .Everyone getting older .I think Even young Sunja may star in 4Ep and older Sunja may star in 4ep.Probably Noah also will seem in 2/3Eps.

So in this project, everyone will have little parts, there are many characters. But they probably selected some parts because the whole book is so long. No announcement regarding Noa but they will announce soon like others. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, syntyche said:

@Min2206 here are gifs from the bts from our dorky Minhossi :lol:

Thank you @syntyche for the lovely gifs.  Makes my Sunday sunnier here!    He's really sweet in the Lazada CFs.    I was looking for them but could only find stillcut yesterday.   You sure read my mind. 

@Nikaa94 @leeminhosny Thanks for sharing your views on the novel.  As there are many main characters in Pachinko, Koh Hansu's presence may not be more as we hope, I pray LMH comes out soon with another longer-paced project.  Unless there is an adaptation by the writer.   Really missing his acting.  

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

30 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

So in this project, everyone will have little parts, there are many characters. But they probably selected some parts because the whole book is so long. No announcement regarding Noa but they will announce soon like others. 

Book says that Noa is Hansu's copy so most probably LMH will play as Noa .I hope so too.

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Book says that Noa is Hansu's copy so most probably LMH will play as Noa .I hope so too.

wow, it says copy? So we can be hopeful! I like Noa’s character description. If LMH plays dual role, we can see him more and he will play 2 different characters which is so great. Like how he had dual roles in LOTBS and he rocked it. Hansu has a dark character and Noa on the other hand has a character to sympathize with.

• Blob 5

4 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

What do you want from LMH for the holidays? 

Dear Santa Minho-ssi

I would like a vlive or even a short movielog interview.  

@Nikaa94:  Pay attention to the last couple episode of LOTBS, another quiz is around the corner!

I’m watching episode 14 now and I will watch 15 after :D I will pay attention :approves: thanks for the heads up! 

=====

Dear Santa Minho ssi,

I want an interview, vLIVE, new Netflix drama announcement, a lot of IG updates, episode 5 and 6 release in December, and magazine photo shooting. 

Thank you! :heart1:

• LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

wow, it says copy? So we can be hopeful! I like Noa’s character description. If LMH plays dual role, we can see him more and he will play 2 different characters which is so great. Like how he had dual roles in LOTBS and he rocked it. Hansu has a dark character and Noa on the other hand has a character to sympathize with.

Exactly "Noa was forty-five years old and no longer the university student. He wore round, golden spectacles much like those Isak used to wear, and his black suit hung simply on his lean frame. His face was a copy of Hansu’s." 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

31 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Dear Santa Minho ssi,

I want an interview, vLIVE, new Netflix drama announcement, a lot of IG updates, episode 5 and 6 release in December, and magazine photo shooting. 

Thank you! 

Santa Minho be looking at Nikaa like...

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Santa Minho be looking at Nikaa like...

giphy.gif

LOL :joy: 

did I ask for too many things? :sweat_smile: 

I was thinking it won’t hurt to ask for a lot of things, Santa may bring my wishes come true. :joy:

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Exactly "Noa was forty-five years old and no longer the university student. He wore round, golden spectacles much like those Isak used to wear, and his black suit hung simply on his lean frame. His face was a copy of Hansu’s." 

Omg, LMH should play Noa too. Why not?? Pleaseeeeeeeee

if they wanna follow the book, they might as well choose LMH for Noa so we get a “copy of Hansu’s” 

I will be mad if they don’t, it’s written in the book that he’s a copy of Hansu <_<

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Here are the 5 Most Famous Korean Artist Gangs, After Having Worked Together in Korean Dramas

The King Squad

8a57f675ee71a79fa9fa8fc0b2b69404.png

Entering the world of Korean dramas, anyone will immediately fall in love with Lee Min Ho's charismatic figure. In fact, Raisa as Indonesia's top singer also admitted this after watching the drama The King: Eternal Monarch (2020).

Did you know that Lee Min Ho is known by the nickname chemi-shin or the actor with the best chemistry when acting with co-stars? However, The King: Eternal Monarch is not limited to building chemistry, but also friendship in real life.

The proof is in the uploaded photos of Lee Min Ho on his personal Instagram account, where he shows the friendship formed with actors from the drama, even after having ended in June 2020. How sweet!

https://www.popbela.com/career/working-life/mariana-politton/bertemu-di-drama-korea-inilah-5-geng-artis-korea-paling-terkenal/5

• Like 2
  • Blob 6

11 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Ooh, nice! JIW also just started his own YT channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBbAQIWdnp8

Hopefully we could get a glimpse of their friendship on their videos! 

yes, hopefully we can see their friendship in their YT channels. :gangnamstyle:I think it’s going to be fun, jiw is LMH’s best and old friend, so we might get a glimpse of their friendship.

We saw LMH’s stylist in his video too. I really appreciate Min Ho for

sharing some parts of his personal life :Megathanks:

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

Watch: Jung Il Woo Launches YouTube Channel + Reveals Glimpse Inside His Everyday Life

82939303bbda40f3b4d9f6ce0b25dc0c.jpeg?s=

Jung Il Woo has opened his very own YouTube channel!

On November 27, the actor launched a new YouTube channel of his own, entitled “1DAY 1LWOO.”

For his first video, Jung Il Woo kicked things off with a short Q&A clip in which he introduces himself and talks about his hopes for his new channel, which he says “will show more diverse sides of Jung Il Woo as a person.” He confesses, “I’m a little worried and nervous [about starting my own channel], but I’m also excited and looking forward to seeing fans’ comments and reactions once the channel is open.”

The following day, Jung Il Woo shared his first vlog, which gives fans a peek inside the actor’s everyday life. The video captures Jung Il Woo working on his YouTube channel and pondering potential names—along with a more relaxed side of the star, as he goes shopping and grabs a bite to eat.

Jung Il Woo added in the caption in English, “It was supposed to be my day off but turned into a work day with meetings.”

Check out Jung Il Woo’s new YouTube channel here, and watch both of his first two videos with English subtitles below!

[1일1우] Whose Q&A is it?
https://youtu.be/BBbAQIWdnp8

[1일1우] 일과 휴식 사이
https://youtu.be/X8sbz8tndoE

Watch Jung Il Woo in his latest drama “Sweet Munchies” here:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1440767wpp/watch-jung-il-woo-launches-youtube-channel-reveals-glimpse-inside-his-everyday-life

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1