Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

19 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Y’all I lost my mind and drove 30 miles because of LMH and went all the way up north to the giant Korean market to buy the family pack of fried chicken from bb.q that he advertises 

I mean it was delicious but I did NOT need chicken for 10 people 

I missed you all 

Waaaah!  I want the chicken too.  You could freeze it and reheat it in the oven when you are ready for another meal since you drove 30 miles.  Where is it by the way, South Center Mall? Tacoma? :joy:

16 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

@CarolynH Thanks hun been a fan of LMO since BOF (There is still a few of his drama's I need to watch.

You must start watching all of them. They are all great in their own way.

16 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

So many congratulatory tweets!! :shaq::rickroll:

Lee Min Ho Number 1

Is this the same poll as the recent one where the #1 was 70% and LMH only 19% or is this a different poll?  I am confused. If so, he

managed to overtake the other actor by 20%?  Wow!

15 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

:4267_LiccGif:

was this made for me or

FYI the swoon Instagram has a collage of kdramas speaking through food 

there’s a lovely scene of GJP shoveling it in but for TKEM they used the scene of Luna and JTE’s dad :(  Siiiigh 

Also 3 out of like, the 7 shows are LMH led dramas.  Heirs, TKEM, BOF.  King of Netflix. 

Wow , that is awesome, 3 out of 7 top Kdramas on Netflix is LMH's?  Wonderful! :rickroll:

12 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

@Layali BOF came back after YEARS (actually, I’m not sure if BOF was ever on Netflix) and shot up to top of the charts.  I bet we could make it happen. 

BOF has never been off Netflix all these years. The first time I saw BOF was when CH was on Netflix . It may have already been there since BOF came out and was a big hit.  However, CH disappeared but BOF never did.  Just before TKEM, they announced they were removing BOF, maybe in Feb 2020. I don't remember and I think it went away for a month but it came back and BOF is as popular as ever  #5 in Vietnam today.  I started watching again the month before it was supposed to end but then after it was supposed to end, I could still watch it.  I tested.  So I don't think BOF ever left Netflix since it started. :Pandabulous:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Waaaah!  I want the chicken too.  You could freeze it and reheat it in the oven when you are ready for another meal since you drove 30 miles.  Where is it by the way, South Center Mall? Tacoma? 

You must start watching all of them. They are all great in their own way.

Is this the same poll as the recent one where the #1 was 70% and LMH only 19% or is this a different poll?  I am confused. If so, he

Wow , that is awesome, 3 out of 7 top Kdramas on Netflix is LMH's?  Wonderful! 

BOF has never been off Netflix all these years. The first time I saw BOF was when CH was on Netflix . It may have already been there since BOF came out and was a big hit.  However, CH disappeared but BOF never did.  Just before TKEM, they announced they were removing BOF, maybe in Feb 2020. I don't remember and I think it went away for a month but it came back and BOF is as popular as ever  #5 in Vietnam today.  I started watching again the month before it was supposed to end but then after it was supposed to end, I could still watch it.  I tested.  So I don't think BOF ever left Netflix since it started. 

@Nikaa94I  would like to know too, interesting if it is the same poll. 

@CalliePI don't think BOF went away at all. It was supposed to go off air by Mid May'20. But it just stayed there, because I was doing a re-watch of GYP at that time. :glee:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94I  would like to know too, interesting if it is the same poll. 

@CalliePI don't think BOF went away at all. It was supposed to go off air by Mid May'20. But it just stayed there, because I was doing a re-watch of GYP at that time. :glee:

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

Yes, I think it is the same poll. Did you look at other actors on that list?  I think Korean Minoz were not all aware of the poll and day by day they got informed and eventually the results got changed :gangnamstyle:

The poll was for "who named his name known globally through video platform such as YouTube and Netflix"

• Like 3

The Top 10 Popularity of TV Dramas

1. SBS The King: Eternal Monarch (Share of Audience: 24.39) (-)
  2. KBS2 Once Again (Share of Audience: 11.95) (-)
  3. MBC Kkondae Intern (Share of Audience: 8.99) (-)
  4. tvN It’s Okay to Not Be Okay (Share of Audience: 7.17) NEW
  5. tvN My Unfamiliar Family (Share of Audience: 5.5) (-)
  6. tvN Oh My Baby (Share of Audience: 5.22) (-)
  7. JTBC Mystic Pop-Up Bar (Share of Audience: 4.91) (▽3)
  8. MBC Dinner Mate (Share of Audience: 4.08) (▽1)
  9. SBS Good Casting (Share of Audience: 3.61) (▲1)
  10. KBS2 Born Again (Share of Audience: 3.58) (▲1)

The Top 10 Popularity of the Cast in TV Dramas

1. Lee Min Ho, The King: Eternal Monarch (-)
  2. Lee Cho Hee, Once Again (▲2)
  3. Kim Soo Hyun, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay NEW
  4. Kim Go Eun, The King: Eternal Monarch (▽2)
  5. Lee Sang Yi, Once Again (-)
  6. Jang Na Ra, Oh My Baby (▽3)
  7. Young Tak, Kkondae Intern NEW
  8. Park Hae Jin, Kkondae Intern (▲1)
  9. Seo Ye Ji, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay NEW
  10. Han Ye Ri, My Unfamiliar Family (▽4)

https://zapzee.net/2020/06/19/weekly-tv-top-10-the-king-eternal-monarch-finishes-with-no-1-spot-but-its-full-of-regrets/

I was on this page about TKEM but what I found interesting was at the end of the article, they had this ratings. I am not sure what it actually means but it shows TKEM at the top. Can someone interpret this?  There are #s at the end.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

58 minutes ago, CallieP said:

The Top 10 Popularity of TV Dramas

1. SBS The King: Eternal Monarch (Share of Audience: 24.39) (-)
  2. KBS2 Once Again (Share of Audience: 11.95) (-)
  3. MBC Kkondae Intern (Share of Audience: 8.99) (-)
  4. tvN It’s Okay to Not Be Okay (Share of Audience: 7.17) NEW
  5. tvN My Unfamiliar Family (Share of Audience: 5.5) (-)
  6. tvN Oh My Baby (Share of Audience: 5.22) (-)
  7. JTBC Mystic Pop-Up Bar (Share of Audience: 4.91) (▽3)
  8. MBC Dinner Mate (Share of Audience: 4.08) (▽1)
  9. SBS Good Casting (Share of Audience: 3.61) (▲1)
  10. KBS2 Born Again (Share of Audience: 3.58) (▲1)

The Top 10 Popularity of the Cast in TV Dramas

1. Lee Min Ho, The King: Eternal Monarch (-)
  2. Lee Cho Hee, Once Again (▲2)
  3. Kim Soo Hyun, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay NEW
  4. Kim Go Eun, The King: Eternal Monarch (▽2)
  5. Lee Sang Yi, Once Again (-)
  6. Jang Na Ra, Oh My Baby (▽3)
  7. Young Tak, Kkondae Intern NEW
  8. Park Hae Jin, Kkondae Intern (▲1)
  9. Seo Ye Ji, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay NEW
  10. Han Ye Ri, My Unfamiliar Family (▽4)

https://zapzee.net/2020/06/19/weekly-tv-top-10-the-king-eternal-monarch-finishes-with-no-1-spot-but-its-full-of-regrets/

I was on this page about TKEM but what I found interesting was at the end of the article, they had this ratings. I am not sure what it actually means but it shows TKEM at the top. Can someone interpret this?  There are #s at the end.

This is Good Data Weekly drama popularity and it is last week results so it isn't new 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning Chingus'  :heart:

Hope everyone have a relaxing weekend.

Few more days before August start....hoping for good news from LMH on his

next move.

LMH, we welcome any project(s) be it movies, CF or drama..

Pali, pali  :blush:  do you hear us. 

109135390_4673562419336007_2642707160338

Hmmm,,,,, Soompi still not stable...glitchy   

Any back up plans should Soompi crashed again so that we could re-connect again.

Recommendations :Please:

• Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

18 hours ago, Min2206 said:

giphy.gif

cr actorleeminoz1987

@Nikaa94 May I ask when was this ?  Is it a CF?  :blush:

I think it's from the LG Styler CF before MS.  I actually saw one at Hmart a couple of months ago.  

cr:  meowmm13

I receive a message from Lmangla.  Since soompi is still unstable, all polls are on hold, which I figured.  We  need to choose the favorite scenes from the dramas, so we weren't ready for another poll.  Let's try to come up with at least 19 (I believe 20 is maximum and 1 is always reserved so you can choose other) scenes.  I have 2 for LOTBS and 1 for CH.  I have one in mind for BOF and Faith.

Everyone on this thread is welcome to join the google groups that I created in case soompi crashes again.  PM me and I'll send an invite.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Hmmm,,,,, Soompi still not stable...glitchy   

Any back up plans should Soompi crashed again so that we could re-connect again.

Recommendations 

Sorry to cut your post @Thong Thin  I too have been having glitches.  Just hope the technical team is looking into stabilizing Soompi, else you would have seen @mademoisellesia 's post on twitter back-up link.

I keep this seeing this cute gif below :blush:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Spoiler

giphy-downsized-large.gif

cr somiminoz_pak

https://media.giphy.com/media/VJI0sOcgkpNjESl3MY/giphy-downsized-large.gif

16 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I GOT ME A NEW FACE!

Love the new face @AgentQuake:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I was really surprised the forum was back. When I found the forum was not worked, I also found the link to the forum was not at the bottom of Soompi home page. I thought we would never get the forum. :tears: 

And yeeeeeees !!! So happy I'm back here.  :issohappy:

But I need more time to read all your posts.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

10 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I think it's from the LG Styler CF before MS.  I actually saw one at Hmart a couple of months ago.  

cr:  meowmm13

Everyone on this thread is welcome to join the google groups that I created in case soompi crashes again.  PM me and I'll send an invite.  

Omgee ... I was almost rolling on the floor when I see that senior man started dancing  ... with the beat

Look at me
It's so easy to see
That I am so fresh

and he became Lee Min Ho!    Thanks @CarolynH for the LG Styler CF video.  That does cheer up my Monday today! :Megalol:
☆*:.ᴡᴇɴʀᴏᴀᴅ.:*☆ on Twitter: "【Video】#LeeMinHo LG Styler ...
cr wenroad

Could you please share the google link again, just in case .. thank you so much!  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Hey @Agent Quake, like the new display photo!  HJJ may be my favorite LMH character-we'll find out when we get to that poll.  

I asked Lmangla if our badges that we worked so hard to get, will be displayed.  I'll let you know her response.  

yay @gtLmh0622 you made it back!   

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Oh my god favorite scenes

Also future ideas - best hair, best look, best character quote

Scenes...I just realized how similar these two are

BOF - 

TKEM -

LOTBS -

special shout out to william choi 

• Like 6
  • Love 2