Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

My Dear,

Your wish will come true. Tomorrow, you will wake up LMH update! 

----------------------------------------------------------

The Poll is closed now!!

Congrats to The King Lee Min Ho!!Lee Min Ho selected as The star who looks handsome even if he just post face on SNS. The poll was held on Nate, and Lee Min Ho comes first with 61% and 4637 votes.

I am still surprised this poll, Nate is full of LMH haters and they praise KSH everytime but this poll is surprising 

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks.
  • Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

14 Lead K-Drama Actors Who Look Hella Good In Uniform

lee-min-ho.jpg

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho is also one of those actors who has worn several uniforms in his past K-dramas. And although his most recent getup as the naval officer in “The King: Eternal Monarch” was pretty heavenly, we also can’t fail to mention the perfection he was in a pilot uniform in “The Legend of the Blue Sea” (even though he wasn’t really a pilot).

https://www.soompi.com/article/1412867wpp/14-lead-k-drama-actors-who-look-hella-good-in-uniform

• Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

19 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@willenette @Heretorant The fan meetings is that a regular thing for K actors to do?

@Aleumdaun,   yes they do. There are many fan meetings organized in South Korea for fans to meet their favorite k-drama and k-pop stars. Almost everyone of them(who are very famous) do hold their fan meets….The agencies where the Korean stars are under, arrange fan meetings regularly. For other countries, not so much! Most of the top stars have their fan meetings (sort of like concerts) at various locations.It could be anywhere,not strictly just in Korea.You are lucky if your country is included in the list of their fan meeting destination IF you can attend in one of these FMs. It involves 40% or less than 40% of performances & 60% interaction with fans (talk segment, interviews, playing games, Q & A, skits). What's NICE & COOL about FM is that you get to see their playful side. Fan meeting is where the idols/stars get to play around more & not really focus on giving their best in performing. The main purpose of fan meeting is to get closer to the fans. :blush:

19 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

What is udon? 

@Joanna Alfson,   it's a wheat noodle made in thick strips used frequently in Japanese cuisine. Udon stands out as healthier than Ramen. It contains less sodium   and also has zero MSG, which is a bonus for any heart-healthy eaters. This is prepared in various hot and cold dishes and usually served in a soup. :grin:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

He is cute here..

Cr. as tagged

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@Aleumdaun,   yes they do. There are many fan meetings organized in South Korea for fans to meet their favorite k-drama and k-pop stars. Almost everyone of them(who are very famous) do hold their fan meets….The agencies where the Korean stars are under, arrange fan meetings regularly. For other countries, not so much! Most of the top stars have their fan meetings (sort of like concerts) at various locations.It could be anywhere,not strictly just in Korea.You are lucky if your country is included in the list of their fan meeting destination IF you can attend in one of these FMs. It involves 40% or less than 40% of performances & 60% interaction with fans (talk segment, interviews, playing games, Q & A, skits). What's NICE & COOL about FM is that you get to see their playful side. Fan meeting is where the idols/stars get to play around more & not really focus on giving their best in performing. The main purpose of fan meeting is to get closer to the fans. :blush:

Thanks @willenette. you are as usual a treasure trove of information.  Do actors in theirs late 30s and upwards also conduct fan meeting too? 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 No updates yet..

:criesariver: No update! Nothing at all!! 

Lee Min Ho ate Udon! that is all we know!!  The amazing person who took his signature forgot to take a picture with him..:takemymoney:

So if you saw LMH, would you rather have his signature :crymeme:OR take a picture with him??

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

No update! Nothing at all!! 

Lee Min Ho ate Udon! that is all we know!!  The amazing person who took his signature forgot to take a picture with him..

So if you saw LMH, would you rather have his signature OR take a picture with him??

IKR? I will be happy now if MYM releases a statement saying LMH is reviewing offers..with a candid picture of him, of course.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

28 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

IKR? I will be happy now if MYM releases a statement saying LMH is reviewing offers..with a candid picture of him, of course.

YESSSSS

"MYM has announced that LMH has received many offers and he is currently reviewing them":please:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

On 7/26/2020 at 11:54 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

The ones I still need to watch are: Secret Campus
City Hunter
Faith
The Legend of the Blue Sea

You have to watch CH, Faith and LOTBS. They are great.  LMH has a smaller role in Secret Campus.

On 7/26/2020 at 12:50 PM, AgentQuake said:

@CallieP I went to the one in Lynnwood!  Although I was stupid and we went from Bellevue on 90 to Seattle, and then north.  But there’s another one in Tukwila, and then the actual restaurant with beer and drinks in Federal Way.

When you said the one in Lynnwood, you mean at HMart food court right?  I thought you said the one there was not good?  I was there this morning shopping at Hmart and meant to check out the food-court but forgot. I wanted to go to the bakery too and forgot that as well but I got the Jongga Kim Chee :twerk2:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

50 minutes ago, CallieP said:

You have to watch CH, Faith and LOTBS. They are great.  LMH has a smaller role in Secret Campus.

When you said the one in Lynnwood, you mean at HMart food court right?  I thought you said the one there was not good?  I was there this morning shopping at Hmart and meant to check out the food-court but forgot. I wanted to go to the bakery too and forgot that as well but I got the Jongga Kim Chee 

It has really bad reviews, and the one in Tukwila is god awful.  But I was shocked by how good the Lynnwood one is!  It also took forever and a day to get my food, but I saw them frying it fresh.  So maybe that also made a difference.  I think I got lucky.  That, or maybe I had the blessing of LMH. 

I don’t know when me supporting an actor turned into me running around sampling everything he endorses - I’ve never done that with an American celebrity.  But LMH had that udon sighting and now I’m eating noodles and wrecking my diets  

Only a matter of time before I take out a loan to get that Iron Man mask.

LMH pls give us a new drama or movie soon.  Maybe no commercials.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

when will LMH announce his next project and our thread become abundant with discussions and more fun?

I've been thinking @Nikaa94, other than GB, I don't recall ever hearing a rumor that LMH is considering a project.  Suddenly, the project will be announced.  I suspect that is the case again.  I'm hoping that he was at the restaurant eating udon wrapping up a business deal be it a project or an endorsement.  

Ok guys, to pass the time, let's try to figure out how the favorite scene poll is going to work.  Do we split it into 2 polls?  But then most of the choices, I suspect, are from the more recent dramas.  It will heavy competition between LOTBS and TKEM.  Think people!  lol

@Aleumdaun If you liked the diarrhea scene from PT, how about the one where Gae In asks Jin Ho "to buy the thing with wings"?  I was watching a clip of that scene and was laughing in bed.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

@CarolynH if we REALLY want to drag it out, we could do a bracket poll, but that could be too much work.

Like, pick your fave from Heirs, pick your fave from TKEM, pick your fave from LOTBS, pick your fave from CH, so forth

Then the Heirs one goes up against LOTBS, BOF vs TKEM ok this is making me tired maybe not 

maybe a pre-2013 fave scene, then a post 2013 fave scene? 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@CarolynH if we REALLY want to drag it out, we could do a bracket poll, but that could be too much work.

Like, pick your fave from Heirs, pick your fave from TKEM, pick your fave from LOTBS, pick your fave from CH, so forth

Then the Heirs one goes up against LOTBS, BOF vs TKEM ok this is making me tired maybe not 

maybe a pre-2013 fave scene, then a post 2013 fave scene? 

I think we are going to need to drag it out to keep the thread going.  I also considered a bracket like poll, but we'd have to do it within the group.  I don't think the poll we ask Lmangla to create for us is flexible.  I keep thinking of more and more scenes that I like and they're all different than the ones mentioned by @msdot.  Unless we break the poll up into romantic scenes, comedy, action etc.  Hmm, that's an idea..........

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2