Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

6 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I was really surprised the forum was back. When I found the forum was not worked, I also found the link to the forum was not at the bottom of Soompi home page. I thought we would never get the forum. :tears: 

And yeeeeeees !!! So happy I'm back here.  

But I need more time to read all your posts.

Glad to see you here @gtLmh0622  I feel so relieved and HAPPY too , able to read all the updates from you guys here - making me smile, laugh, easing up some of the "tensed" moments at work :Pandabulous:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Good early morning to all of you. 

Where is @Nikaa94 I need to make sense of the no update from LMH? can someone get hold of @Nikaa94 so that I can make sense of all this :joy:

:doggie:   My dear! No update from LMH!!   Lee Min Ho has been reported to be very low key 

Minoz are investigating! Stay Tuned for further notice! :relieved:

Seriously! Minoooooz!  Any updates? Weibo?? China Media??

edit: i visited DC gallery and some Korean Minoz posted "I miss you" posts

Korean Minoz miss LMH a lot and they want to see him 

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 5

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

:doggie:   My dear! No update from LMH!!   Lee Min Ho has been reported to be very low key 

Minoz are investigating! Stay Tuned for further notice! :relieved:

Seriously! Minoooooz!  Any updates? Weibo?? China Media??

I heard rumours about august? Heres to hoping we hear something. I am thinking perhaps a movie? What do you think?

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just now, Joanna Alfson said:

I heard rumours about august? Heres to hoping we hear something. I am thinking perhaps a movie? What do you think?

yeah Minoz were talking about August

But apparently, August 1st is when New members will have access to LMH's fan club? 

Hopefully, we get some news!!  I don't care about projects anymore!! Just give me a New picture of LMH!!

I wanna see his face!! :criesariver:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Wondering if Soompi still under construction !

Guys, check below your avatar, there is 3 icons, "message", "find contents", "ignore user"

Why is it that I don't have ? :frown:

@AgentQuake love your ideas... get @CarolynH to put in the pipeline.

And I love your new avatar esp curly hair HJJ :love:

@Min2206:wub:  my favourite side profile too.

:loolz: Kim Tan & Myeong Su was kinda cute inside the car.  Well, Kim Tan was rather open and not shy too. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I am surprised actually I think that DC Gallery voting isn't so important, there are so many different voting sometimes but there are currently at least 6-7 articles about that voting on Naver .:surprisedwut: There even weren't 6-7 articles about The King's Netflix success 

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

yeah Minoz were talking about August

But apparently, August 1st is when New members will have access to LMH's fan club? 

Hopefully, we get some news!!  I don't care about projects anymore!! Just give me a New picture of LMH!!

I wanna see his face!! :criesariver:

Will fans have inside access infos on him in august 1st on the fan club 

• Where's My Oppa? 3

20 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Hey @Agent Quake, like the new display photo!  HJJ may be my favorite LMH character-we'll find out when we get to that poll.  

I asked Lmangla if our badges that we worked so hard to get, will be displayed.  I'll let you know her response.  

yay @gtLmh0622 you made it back!   

We need the badges back ASAP:crymeme:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Will fans have inside access infos on him in august 1st on the fan club 

yes! I think new members will have access and that is why some Minoz are so excited. 

• Like 2

Do we have some Minoz members here who could spill the beans on us after august 1st? i understand that the may not want the official minoz members to give out every details, but maybe just hints? like "we will hear something by the end of August", or "He is reviewing offer, be patient"

Please please.... :)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 11

10 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Actually I think that August word  come out from Nika:lol: She said Kminoz wait August and probably they wait membership for fanclub because I don't think LMH choose next drama/movie so fastly and he even choose I don't think Kminoz may know it, Actually here the thing, we are talking about anything in here and somebody read and then write on TW or IG and the end everybody talking about it like it real new :lol: and somebody bring back here :lol: final : everyone start to believe it.:lol: we have a saying " I lied and in the end I belived it even myself  too":lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

This is Good Data Weekly drama popularity and it is last week results so it isn't new 

If it is just one week ago, it is still pretty recent because TKEM finished over a month ago and TKEM is still #1.  What is it this week then?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually I think that August word  come out from Nika:lol: She said Kminoz wait August and probably they wait membership for fanclub because I don't think LMH choose next drama/movie so fastly and he even choose I don't think Kminoz may know it, Actually here the thing, we are talking about anything in here and somebody read and then write on TW or IG and the end everybody talking about it like it real new :lol: and somebody bring back here :lol: final : everyone start to believe it.:lol: we have a saying " I lied and in the end I belived it even myself  too":lol:

We might as well just start making ish up to draw MYM out of hiding.  We will either get some real news, or get kicked in the kneecaps.

I will go first.

I HAVE HEARD ON GOOD AUTHORITY THAT LMH WILL BE PLAYING THE LEAD IN THE NEW STAR WARS TRILOGY.  

100% confirmed by my...sources.

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

14 hours ago, CallieP said:

Amazon Prime seems to have everything that was once DramaFever but then even though it shows that they have it, they really don't especially in the US. I am not sure about other countries though.

@willenetteLMH's longevity is insane & very impressive. He has never lost his popularity even after almost (2) years in the army, (3) years of no drama/movie. I don't see him losing it anytime.....  He's an ICON! I hope he'll still be popular in his 50s/60s. Icon's popularity never fades

I really hope so for LMH. He has to choose carefully on the platforms to promote himself in the future. 

I am not familiar with Sharukh Khan though I have watched some Bollywood. I did search his photo recently.

Shahrukh khan is one of the big actors of the pervious decade and also an ICON himself. Everyone knows who he is pretty much but as mentioned by the up his way past his prime. His in his mid 50s and pushing 60s but in the 90s and 00s that was his prime and era. Weirdly enough he started out like lmh and use to do similar roles to LMH epic teen romance, then moved up the ladder just like LMH doing action romance, fantasy romance, historical romance etc etc and just like LMH again doing also action movies etc etc. He was a major hearthrob. ICON's don't fade as you mentioned but they exit from their primes with time because his still a big name and has huge brand name recognition and still a draw just by his name

• Like 3