Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

:joy:

This!!! this is what i imagine. 

I'm on 6. Daejang started to get a little cute :blush:

LOL! hmmm whichever one will brought me closer to LMH. :D

PS : I might have to stay away from here. I want to avoid spoilers. But im also reading DB recaps, and the comments section....oh how different time was back then. 

Let's just say i am not emotionally drain and i enjoy reading the recap that Girlfriday did.

Have you seen this. I think I got this from our dear friend @mychoiyoung

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/faith-translations/#comments

It was a very wonderful website in terms of Faith. We could dig deeper inside of the daejang's mind. 

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Cry a river... I'd totally love/kill to see this. If my dead fish memory still serves me right, they ran out of time filming at the end. I think they wrapped on the same day it aired the finale. Back then a lot of kdramas at the end were rush, rush, rush - the celebrities all ended up looking bloated with dark circles and eye bags.

@scrawford @Heretorant The videos from 8 years ago (directly recorded from SBS) were bad quality. There are other versions that the sound are not so loud & no noise can be heard through the speakers. And also there are BLU-RAY DVD version available on Amazon Japan for purchase. Edit: Not many stock left!

Edit: Ahhh it is 500 nyang! :bawling: Angry Daejang is so so hot.

Wooaahhh

I remember this scene. And I love it very much. Daejang's anger was superb and LMH has executed the scene tremendously 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

Btw, am I the only one here thinking that LMH was superb on portraying Kim Tan? In terms of acting with his eyes, I think The Heirs has given us many scenes with them. Pl

I remember, I read between the pages in this thread, not only one scriptwriter amazed, surprised and appraised the way he carried out the character. 

I was enjoying watching The Heirs 1-20. And I love the BGM and OST. Imo, BGM The Heirs > TKEM 

yuiy,   aside from "CH", I actually really enjoyed Heirs! I happened to really like the first few episodes which were set in the United States. I just liked the different vibe of a K-drama being set in America. A little heads up: Heirs may just have the most wrist grabs I have ever seen in a drama.  Also, there are a lot of those longing gazes between all of our characters. I really enjoyed the romance between Tan and Eun Sang. The episode where Eun Sang disappears and goes into hiding was heartbreaking. But our couple is finally reunited, and they make a final stand against Tan’s father. I particularly liked the ending of the drama.  I like teen dramas that don’t focus so much on school and grades, but rather the characters and their lives outside of school. Heirs will certainly not be to everyone’s liking, but if you just go in knowing what type of drama it is and don’t take it too seriously, there is a lot of fun to have. That’s why, for those anyone here who has not watched the drama yet - give it a try! It’s so great, engaging and addictive. The episodes have the tendency to hook the audiences till the end .I just have to give this series ALL OF Stars - LOL :grin:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

PMZ FB update

Today is the International Plastic Bag Free Day!

Plastic bags that are used only for a short moment and are discarded soon
Plastic bags pollute the soil when buried underground, creating dioxin when burned.
It's also the biggest cause of microplastics that float in the ocean and threaten the environment, animals, and human health.

It may be convenient for a moment, but not using plastic bags helps the environment, animals, and us!
Use PROMIZ Zero Shopper Bag instead of a plastic bag, that can also be a part of One Health

Eb_p1WOUMAcTcP0?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.facebook.com/592962987444752/posts/4214338028640545/

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

hello hello, currently there is an badge making event in soompi & Lee Min Ho oppa name just pop up firstly in my head for an idea of badge because his legendary acts back in 2009 as Go Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flower + his cute ramyeon addict as GJP:wub:

kindly check this out & hope you like it too, also Im so excited if we can back reminiscing/nostalgia about him in BOF:heart4:

thank you!:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Netizens comments :

(+147,-9) His physical is no joke.

(+122,-11) He's handsome in the dark and even in blurry.

(+113,-12) He can't hide his superior visuals even with a mask on. Lee Minho is so cool~

(+28,-3) I'm jealous of your outfit and your height. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So envy.

(+24,-2) The King was fun, but I'm already looking forward to Lee Minho's next film.

(+20,-4) It's so heartwarming.

(+15,-3) We know if its celebrity.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, scrawford said:

I'm on 6. Daejang started to get a little cute 

Ep6 is very cute. Being teased, exasperated Daejang is hilarious. Eun Soo's constant Why?, How?, What? kills him. He has himself to blame on setting his eyes on Eun Soo and brought her here...  :Megalol:

Um, if you're bored, wanna get some Goryeo style Spa Treatment?.... I just died laughing .... found a very old post...

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

11 hours ago, Layali said:

My Answers:

1. Choi Young's line in Faith "The king does not fight. The king possesses. There are simply kings who possess one or two, and kings who possess thousands, and tens of thousands. Start by possessing me. And I will do the fighting."

4. Choi Young's line in Faith : " If I can have you,I will protect you forever. Not just today, or for a couple of days....."

Yes, I would also pick  these two quotes from Faith. I was really struck by both. So smart, such heart!

I would add the the quote from The King about how he would open all the doors in the universe to return to her. Sigh.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, msdot said:

Yes, I would also pick  these two quotes from Faith. I was really struck by both. So smart, such heart!

I would add the the quote from The King about how he would open all the doors in the universe to return to her. Sigh.

msdot, mine is : "My promise that I will help you return, to be able to keep that, you must be alive, right? Until then, I will protect you. So, just stick close to my side." :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

the [Faith] ending had never been as satisfying because they stood there & stare and deprived us of the hug they were supposed to have as per script

I think I was able to live with the Faith ending because there had been several wonderful hugs in the series (Eps. 14, 17, 18, 24), so at least I got to see those! They must all have been exhausted from the schedule and the heat. LMH talked about how it was one of the hottest summers ever in Korea, and there he was wearing heavy armor much of the time, including in the last scene.

10 hours ago, scrawford said:

i started to love Daejang, but how i wish he doesn't look too young?

I also thought at the beginning LMH looked too young for the role, and to me he looked even younger in the middle part with his hair bound up on one side. But as CY continues to grow personally in the latter part of the series, his 3rd hairstyle makes him look more mature (starting in Ep 19). Also, in that time period, people often didn't live past age 35 or so.

6 hours ago, willenette said:

In terms of acting with his eyes, 

Nobody, but nobody, has eyes like LMH! And he uses them to great effect in everything he does, portraying vulnerability, sweetness, fierceness, determination, etc., etc. They just kill me.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

50 minutes ago, msdot said:

Nobody, but nobody, has eyes like LMH! And he uses them to great effect in everything he does, portraying vulnerability, sweetness, fierceness, determination, etc., etc. They just kill me.

msdot,  a good actor should be like that - It's how much feeling and emotion they show with just using the area of their eyes, eye lids, eye brows, etc. You can just look at their eyes and instantly know how they feel, mad, sad, & glad. That's why, the eyes offer a window into the soul. If an actor feels the emotion internally, it will show in the eyes. If not, your eyes will betray you. :blush:

Lee Min Ho & PROMIZ Complete Knock Campaign Aiding Essential Help To African Children

lee-min-ho-promiz-a-660x400.jpg

source : Hellokpop

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/lee-min-ho-promiz-complete-knock-campaign-charity-water/

• Like 6
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hello all, been around for awhile on soompi but not as active recent years. It was a happy 2-3 months for me watching The King and be able to enjoy not only LMH but all the ensemble casts' acting.

Welcome back @mademoisellesia Damn it's hard to spell your name! lol

giphy.gif

Have you voted?

My bad.  I accidentally put "slice of life" in Q2 instead of Q1.

I haven't voted yet.  I know my answer for Q1, but I want to think a little more before I allocate my 3 votes for Q2.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

My favorite line from LOTBS isn't very eloquent or catchy like "Do I like you?"

When SC learned that HJJ had been hearing her thoughts and realized he knew she was a mermaid, she asked what he thought.  The words themselves are pretty ordinary, but I LOVE what he said.

HJJ: All right. I didn’t hate you nor was I afraid of you. I just knew that you are someone who is a little bit different from our first meeting, so I just think like that.

tumblr_oki1kdAIs51w2zf0ho1_540.png

10 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Couldn’t agree more! I think lmh will definitely carry Choi Young differently today. I would love to see it, with his new updated sexier and deeper voice... yes please!

Choi Young with today's LMH would be amazing!!!

I read on DC someone suggesting that LMH should do an audio book.

What a great idea, I thought.  He has a superb voice.

Um ... yeah ... there are no subtitles with books.  :lol:

But I'd still listen to a whole book of LMH's sexy voice.

• Like 8