Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

23 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Thanks for the links.  Really good.  And thank Syntyche too for reposting it.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

30 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

What a drought! :sad1:

I wish LMH would update his IG! 

where is the news of new project?? 

we are waiting for you ONLY!

LMHssi please update IG - better yet, announce your New Project. I can wait a few months awaiting the release of the new project  - but please just announce the new project. :Please:

44 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Thanks for the photos of KJD!

Yes, next LOTBS quiz, I'll ask that either the answers are put in a spoiler or sent to me

Sorry, @JoannaID, the spell does not wear off.  On the contrary, it only becomes stronger!:D

I agree. That's what I what too.  I want to watch curled up with a box of Kleenex bawling :DSeriously though, I think LMH really excels at making us feel the pain that the character feels.  

@Nikaa94 Thanks for the GB, BH, and curly HJJ photos!

@itsmeash:  Welcome to the LMH thread.  

Very true @CarolynH. He is such a phenomenon. @JoannaID welcome to ‘under his spell’ club. :fun:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

26 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

LMHssi please update IG - better yet, announce your New Project. I can wait a few months awaiting the release of the new project  - but please just announce the new project

yes yes yes :getmygrooveon:LMH should announce his next project. Now it is the time for him to do so. 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 hours ago, 1ouise said:

But ... the book that Minho-ssi read when he was in the hospital for so long after his car accident and from which he says he received a lot of strength is featured in Record of Youth.

The Present by Spencer Johnson

There are lots of little insights into the k-actor world in this drama.

@1ouise,  thanks for sharing this. This is a NICE book. Spencer Johnson has been inspiring readers with his simple yet profound stories of the challenges we face in these times of unprecedented change. The Present is a story of a young man’s journey to adulthood, and his tireless search for The Present, a mysterious gift he first hears about from a wise old man.  This Present, according to the old man, is the most valuable gift a person can receive.  Why? Because it is the one thing that doesn’t change in changing times. The author is one of the most respected and beloved authors in the world. The concept is very simple and just a simple reminder for readers. It simply tells us to live in the present. The past is done which we cannot redo ... :blush:   BTW, I love Record of Youth, like PBG!  :grin:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1ouise said:

But ... the book that Minho-ssi read when he was in the hospital for so long after his car accident and from which he says he received a lot of strength is featured in Record of Youth.

The Present by Spencer Johnson

"average person LMH wants to be free, live well & accumulate experience to allow actor LMH perform even better"

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, willenette said:

@1ouise,  thanks for sharing this. This is a NICE book. Spencer Johnson has been inspiring readers with his simple yet profound stories of the challenges we face in these times of unprecedented change. The Present is a story of a young man’s journey to adulthood, and his tireless search for The Present, a mysterious gift he first hears about from a wise old man.  This Present, according to the old man, is the most valuable gift a person can receive.  Why? Because it is the one thing that doesn’t change in changing times. The author is one of the most respected and beloved authors in the world. The concept is very simple and just a simple reminder for readers. It simply tells us to live in the present. The past is done which we cannot redo ... :blush:   BTW, I love Record of Youth, like PBG!  :grin:

Thanks @1ouise for sharing the title of the book, and to @willenette for the short description.   A good reminder :blush:

Don't cry over the past, it's gone
Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived
Live in the present and make it beautiful 
- webquote

giphy-downsized-large.gif
cr jinan.001_ IG   with her caption - Imagine him looking back at you

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Lee Min Ho and Korean stars look attractive and strong wearing the best uniforms

Lee Min Ho - Legend of the blue sea

Lee Min Ho is also one of the actors praised for wearing a beautiful uniform. In the drama, "Legend of the Blue Sea", he appeared in a pilot uniform combined with dark sunglasses. He received many compliments because of this dandy and attractive image.

EjDoolHVoAEAicJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://laodongtre.laodong.vn/phim-anh/hyun-bin-song-joong-ki-va-nhung-sao-han-dien-quan-phuc-dep-nhat-839824.ldo

• Like 3
  • Love 5

19 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Tomorrow Chuseok Holiday in Korea probably MYM will release a LMH video and LMH update today or tomorrow for celebration 

Yes yes yes 

hope so!! :getmygrooveon:

miss LMH so much!! 

maybe LMH is waiting for holiday in Korean to be over and then release news of his next project. :sweat_smile:

• Love 2

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Tomorrow Chuseok Holiday in Korea probably MYM will release a LMH video and LMH update today or tomorrow for celebration 

@leeminhosny, yes, Sept. 30 is the start of Chuseok in Korea this year. I wonder where is LMH celebrating this holiday.  It is actually one of the four major holidays celebrated in Korea along with the Lunar New Year. It is a major holiday in South Korea when families gather together and visit their hometowns and is celebrated with a three-day national holiday. For Koreans it's a family holiday.  Like in SK, the Mid-Autumn Festival is a celebration in China too. :blush:

UPDATE :

*** Unlike other chuseok which were always spent among families and friends having good food and good time, this year, South Korean government is asking everyone not to travel to their hometown for celebration because of risk of spread of infection of COVID-19.  :anguished:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Min Morning lovely Minoz,

Lets have some fun - What is LMH favorite song in TKEM? Reply with your choice and your reasoning behind it. @CarolynH @Nikaa94@madmad min @Min2206 @msdot @Heretorant@leeminhosny @JoannaID @Joanna Alfson @SophieH @scrawford@mychoiyoung @willenette @CallieP @syntyche@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina @Thong Thin and anyone else I have missed. :hwaiting2:

theking_main_ds.jpg

https://www.makestar.co/projects/theking_01

• Like 7
  • Love 3

58 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Lets have some fun - What is LMH favorite song in TKEM? Reply with your choice and your reasoning behind it. @CarolynH @Nikaa94@madmad min @Min2206 @msdot @Heretorant@leeminhosny @JoannaID @Joanna Alfson @SophieH @scrawford@mychoiyoung @willenette @CallieP @syntyche@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina @Thong Thin and anyone else I have missed. 

Min night from my side of the world, lovely Minoz!

Thanks for the initiative @Aleumdaun :)

Dream by Paul Kim is my favourite TKEM OST. The song is so romantic, melancholic, simple but filled with meaning, it always reminds me of Lee Gon and Jeong Tae Eul's deep and meaningful love. 

And this song reminds me of the teary emotional kiss in Ep 10, one of the most memorable and heartbreaking scenes in TKEM that I will never ever forget. It still gets me every time I rewatch it. Oh gosh, when can I move on from this amazing drama? 

192e5bb5-dc45-4213-93f1-e7ee045520b6.png

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Min night from my side of the world, lovely Minoz!

Thanks for the initiative @Aleumdaun :)

Dream by Paul Kim is my favourite TKEM OST. The song is so romantic, melancholic, simple but filled with meaning, it always reminds me of Lee Gon and Jeong Tae Eul's deep and meaningful love. 

And this song reminds me of the teary emotional kiss in Ep 10, one of the most memorable and heartbreaking scenes in TKEM that I will never ever forget. It still gets me every time I rewatch it. Oh gosh, when can I move on from this amazing drama? 

Thanks @JoannaID. I love this song too. Oh - the feels in the pic that you shared - just awesome! Min night and sweet dreams. 

• Like 6

Oh I think I misread the task, its night time and I'm sleepy lol. 

The question was LMH's fav song, but I answered with my fav song, haha.

If the question is LMH's favourite TKEM OST, there are several options that we can see from his IG posts, it could be one of these or all of these:

1. Maze by Yoongzo

2. I Just Want To Stay With You by Zion T

3. I Fall In Love by Ha Sung Woon

He posted all of these songs as background music on his Instagram, 2 songs during TKEM filming and 1 song he posted recently. :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

54 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Lets have some fun - What is LMH favorite song in TKEM? Reply with your choice and your reasoning behind it. 

Haha I refuse to answer this question, LMH better come up with an Interview or Magazine Spread to answer it himself Lol, talk about retribution.

Otherwise I agree with JoannaID's reasonings.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Lets have some fun - What is LMH favorite song in TKEM? Reply with your choice and your reasoning behind it. @CarolynH @Nikaa94@madmad min @Min2206 @msdot @Heretorant@leeminhosny @JoannaID @Joanna Alfson @SophieH @scrawford@mychoiyoung @willenette @CallieP @syntyche@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina @Thong Thin and anyone else I have missed. 

Spoiler
28 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Oh I think I misread the task, its night time and I'm sleepy lol. 

The question was LMH's fav song, but I answered with my fav song, haha.

If the question is LMH's favourite TKEM OST, there are several options that we can see from his IG posts, it could be one of these or all of these:

1. Maze by Yoongzo

2. I Just Want To Stay With You by Zion T

3. I Fall In Love by Ha Sung Woon

He posted all of these songs as background music on his Instagram, 2 songs during TKEM filming and 1 song he posted recently. :) 

Thanks @Aleumdaun for tagging me.     I wouldn't know which one LMH likes the most but I will choose 1st - Maze, because I like its melancholy tune and lyrics , and 2nd OST - Orbit by Hwa Sa :)

Maze by  YONGZOO -  TKEM OST - Part 4
..... Though I am go astray
in deepest maze
I'm the one who make it real

Ah how can I touch your time
On my way to destiny

Ah where are you in the end
Will this maze guide me to you

Adding on :  
SEVENTEEN’s The8 released the Chinese version of “Maze”, one of the official soundtracks from the well-loved drama The King: Eternal Monarch. On June 20 at 11 AM KST, The8 added another global ripple effect to the drama by releasing the Chinese version of the song in cooperation with Tencent Music.

Happy Chuseok!  Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! 
giphy.gif

May the bright Mid-Autumn moon illuminates your every journey with sweet happiness and good health!

• Like 3
  • Love 3