[Drama 2022-2023] Three Siblings Bravely - 삼남매가 용감하게 - Sat & Sun 19:55 KST

0ly40

5 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

I strongly believe that the nephew had a baby out-of-wedlock and concocted this whole story 15 years ago for a cover story to his wife and to fleece his aunt dry. He is holding a deep grudge that has not been fully fleshed out yet. He either made the threatening letters up or his out- of- wedlock baby mama is threatening him.

I agree with u. I don't like the nephew. 

As far as our ML having a baby out of wedlock that he does not know about, if the family never did a DNA test, even a blood test and they never talked to him, then there was no proof that the child was his - and maybe that’s what the nephew knows. He knows it’s not SJ’s child. 
As for SoRim not telling the truth about her ex to the CEOs daughter, just don’t know, she knows he’s a jerk, and he’s a fraud, and although it would be hard to explain to her, the CEOs daughter needs to know and yes, of course, it will come out, to all of our enjoyment - but SoRim will be asked why she didn’t tell the truth in the first place. 
And as for what should’ve been the SML, YH seems to be the fifth wheel and they- the writers - don’t know what to do with him. Don’t know if it was the writer’s intention from the beginning to have the main couple marry so early -

Hopefully they are not going to put YH with SJ’s snotty immature sister … he would fit better with SJ’s  aunt, but she’s taken 

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 21! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” rose to an average nationwide rating of 19.0 percent, continuing its reign as the most-watched program to air on any channel on Saturday.

“Reborn Rich” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High As “The Queen’s Umbrella” Gears Up For Finale | Soompi

• Like 2

No big progress with SR and MY. SR is hurting. MY daughter saw MY with the aunt and thought they were dating. Might be wrong but it seems like the younger brother and SJ aunt slept together. Family meeting at the end they see each other from a distance and is shocked to find out their families connection.

Episode 23 Preview
Excluding Hyeon-jeong and Geon-wu, Sang-joon and Tae-joo's family have a friendly meeting.
Hyeon-jeong-eun tells Gern-wu that she should end things between the two, but she feels uncomfortable when she hears Jung-suk talking to Sae-ran...
On the other hand, Ji-hye says she saw her CEO's lover, and she tries to get her luck with Shaolin...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Might be wrong but it seems like the younger brother and SJ aunt slept together. Family meeting at the end they see each other from a distance and is shocked to find out their families connection.

I'm not surprised, it had to happen, there's always a couple sleeping together, and the baby comes suddenly they have to get married, we have a winner here

SJ aunt will be pregnant

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 22! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“The Queen’s Umbrella” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet + “Three Bold Siblings” Hits New All-Time High

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” also earned its highest ratings to date last night. The drama rose to an average nationwide rating of 22.8 percent for its latest episode, successfully defending its title as the most-watched program to air on any channel on Sunday

“The Queen’s Umbrella” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet + “Three Bold Siblings” Hits New All-Time High | Soompi

• Like 1

The weird woman said she was the mother of SJ's son mother makes me feel creepy. Hope his birth secret will reveal soon and the writer do not drag too long.  SJ may make some mistakes during his young time but how come he has no idea about he has a stylist named Jangmi in the past. It has a possibility that the woman is trying to cheat and get the money or she wants to ruin SJ's acting career. 

Sorim and Mooyoung this couple. I am glad he told her honestly that he has a daughter to make her give up.  But why after this he still appeared in her surroundings since he wants to end up everything. He should needs some time to think about their relationship and not to make her feel hurt again. 

• Like 2

Episode 24 Preview
Nam-su suspects that Moo-yeong's girlfriend is So-rim, and Sang-min hears strange stories about Yeong-sik from fake prosecutor Dong-chan.
Meanwhile, Tae-joo introduces Gern-wu to Hyeon-jeong as her younger brother...

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Not girlfriend’s father for him. It’s the company big boss. 

yep I dislike the CEO’s daughter BF. He is doing so much kissing up. Even the CEO finds him annoying. Lol lol

@ktcjdrama   I am so upset chingu. Has SJ & TJ have slept together yet. I am so tired of them sleeping apart.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 23! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” Premieres To Higher Ratings Than Part 1

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” defended its title as the most-watched program of Saturday with an average nationwide rating of 20.1 percent.

“Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” Premieres To Higher Ratings Than Part 1 | Soompi

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@ktcjdrama   I am so upset chingu. Has SJ & TJ have slept together yet. I am so tired of them sleeping apart.

I seriously don’t think they have slept together yet... I don’t understand why not, haha... They’re already legally married. And now they have moved to their own place, but they said the conception dream couldn’t be theirs. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Even the CEO finds him annoying. Lol lol

He is too kind... I want to see him punch that guy’s face when he finds out the truth how he has hurt So Rim :naughty:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1