[Drama 2022-2023] Three Siblings Bravely - 삼남매가 용감하게 - Sat & Sun 19:55 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, yessy said:

This drama has 50 episodes, so i believe the obstacles will not end soon. :grimace: But Im fine with these challenges, if it makes TJ confessed her love to SJ, hehe.

I did catch up with all the episodes (FF some of the parts and might have missed some).

From what I see, I feel really sorry for TJ.  Looks like she lost her father when she was young, and her mother remarried a decent man, but with a spiteful grandmother; had a horrible childhood without being able to decide what to do - constantly harassed by the step grandmother and forced to study what ever her mother wanted.  She grew up like a lone tree except that she had decent siblings.  I like that she has a good relationship with her brother and sister.  But I do feel, the sister, because of getting suspended from school, is greedy and a blood sucker - who feels entitled to receive because of the fight she had defending TJ.    TJ feels the need to be loved and cared for and hence her search for her paternal uncle.  

The paternal uncle turns out to be a rogue and a scammer and threw her under the bus.  Looks like from the latest episode, she has to pay back the loan from the loan shark. Does she sell her apartment to cover up that loan.  

TJ wanting to get out from being a doctor and trying something else is pretty normal.  Many people who have professional jobs get burnt out and would want to try other interests.  Her mother is a party pooper as always.  I am glad she is trying other things out.  The first drama that she does with her ex boyfriend causes hiccups here and there.  But overall it turns out OK.  She gets a love confession from him (SJ) though. 

SJ grew up happy and sad, being with family all the time and helping them out.  Just because he was the golden goose, no body wants to pitch in and everyone is depending on him and his assets to live their life.  He grew up without a father and some of his behavior shows that especially when the mother wanted him to fulfill her dreams that she never had a chance to fulfill.  IT is like "Oh, I did not get to become a great actress, and got thrown out into the street, so , I want my son to become one".  No rhyme or reasoning in that.   It was absolutely ridiculous of both the mother and sister waltzing into SJ house to live there.   It is understandable if SJ wanted it and went at it full force, but seeing him diverting his attention into Writing books and photography,   it seems he has unfulfilled dreams of his own.  

I like that SJ is in love with TJ and seeing that TJ was emotionally, physically and verbally attacked by his fan base and girls who had no business to do so, I am perplexed as to why she did not seek professional help for it.  Even though she loves SJ underneath the hood, she does not want to show it and the emotional trauma comes to the forefront.  Even if SJ and TJ get married, I would want him to move away from the family and let them deal with themselves.  I know I won't get my wish fulfilled :rage:

I want to see a brave TJ who if she decides to marry SJ, that she does not let others walk over her.  Whether it is her mother, SJ mom or step grandmother, or the sisters.  Will the drama gods give that to me.  

TJ 's sister - she is finding out that her BF is cheating on her.  She is pretty wild and I want to see her pummel him and teach him a lesson.  I want him to lose both the women and be left out in the cold.  I would pair her with the prosecutor who seems to be straightforward so far - when he finds out SJ 's sister was the cause of TJ 's sister's suspension - would he switch sides.  Right now he is not with SM either, but she is fawning over him.  I hope this leech is taught a lesson too.  

• Like 2

I love the drummer making the grandmothers hold hands and sing as punishment. Its a version of the get along shirt. 

I really want So-rim to find out her boyfriend is cheating. We were so close with this episode but its going to be dragged on for a little longer. I am not sure how the boyfriend thinks he is going to get away with this. I don't understand why he doesn't just break up with So-rim, like why drag it out. 

I need Sang-min to grow up. I doubt finding out she is being two-timed will do it. Another case where they should just break up. Though in this case I think Sang-min's interest is more shallow than So-rim's. She cares more for the Prosecutor title so she will be more embarrassed vs heart broken. 

How did the blind date think that throwing eggs at someone was a story that would make her look good. 

I know that TJ has been dreaming of her uncle for so long, but she was way too trusting by signing documents she didn't read. Especially since she hasn't seen him in decades. 

I still love the main couple and I know they have a ton of obstacles in their path. But I like all of their interactions. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I am enjoying this drama because of the unconventional way the FL and ML are to each other and their relationship. I love her spunk. I enjoy watching the ML try to get back together and I know this will be a long and hard trip and may take 40 episodes to finally come to some kind of fruition. I also love the FL's relationship with her step father and half siblings. There is a lot of love there that could have easily been killed considering her sacrifices and what her own mother did to her. Instead she did not grow up bitter and angry.

I am a big fan of Lim Ju Hwan after I watched him in My Ghostess where he played an evil person and was truly convincing and I felt the menace in his measured acting. I always meant to watch Ugly Alert but haven't found time for a 120+ episode drama.

Having watched many weekend dramas I am prepared for the long haul.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 10/17/2022 at 11:20 AM, angelwingssf said:

I like that SJ is in love with TJ and seeing that TJ was emotionally, physically and verbally attacked by his fan base and girls who had no business to do so, I am perplexed as to why she did not seek professional help for it.  Even though she loves SJ underneath the hood, she does not want to show it and the emotional trauma comes to the forefront.  Even if SJ and TJ get married, I would want him to move away from the family and let them deal with themselves.  I know I won't get my wish fulfilled :rage:

I want to see a brave TJ who if she decides to marry SJ, that she does not let others walk over her.  Whether it is her mother, SJ mom or step grandmother, or the sisters.  Will the drama gods give that to me.  

Yes, I am looking forward to see TJ and SJ as a strong and adorkable spouse to overcome all the problems from their families. I am doubt if they move away from the family, but I am sure they will manage to have private space. And I want more skin-ships hahaha.

11 hours ago, hyall said:

I am enjoying this drama because of the unconventional way the FL and ML are to each other and their relationship. I love her spunk. I enjoy watching the ML try to get back together and I know this will be a long and hard trip and may take 40 episodes to finally come to some kind of fruition.Having watched many weekend dramas I am prepared for the long haul.

I dont think they need more than 30 episodes to come to the wedding, and I expect it should be around 15th episode. In the preview of ep 9, SJ already mentioned that he wanted to marry TJ. I love how SJ admited his feelings and asked TJ to confirm hers. The chemistry was not so strong from their young days, but it is now better and interesting to watch. 

Its glad to have you come on board to discuss about this drama. For years I have not entered to long journey of weekend dramas and I am watching this because of LHN. She is like a weirdo somehow, and I read many comments about her acting, but they may not know her. She is special actress who has own way to portrait the character, and once they feel it, they will see it is touching. This is first time I watch Lim Ju Hwan, and I like him btw. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Im Joo Hwan, Lee Ha Na, And Lee Tae Sung Are Caught In A Love Triangle In “Three Bold Siblings”

A battle of nerves is ahead for Lee Ha Na, Im Joo Hwan, and Lee Tae Sung!

On October 21, the KBS2 drama “Three Bold Siblings” released stills from the upcoming episode.

“Three Bold Siblings” is a romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

In the stills, Kim Tae Joo, Lee Sang Joon, and Cha Yoon Ho (Lee Tae Sung) are facing each other with tension on a shabby rooftop building. Kim Tae Joo is holding a moving box in her hands and staring at Lee Sang Joon in bewilderment. Lee Sang Joon’s sharp gaze tells that he is feeling anger, while Cha Yoon Ho’s unreadable facial expression draws the attention of viewers.

lee-ha-na-768x768.jpeg

im-joo-hwan-768x768.jpeg

Spoiler

lee-tae-sung-768x768.jpeg

In the upcoming episode, a commotion is expected to occur on the rooftop where Kim Tae Joo moved to.

Spoiler

three-siblings-bravely_stills2-768x768.j

three-siblings-bravely_still-768x431.jpe

The production team remarked, “It will be interesting to watch the subtle love triangle between Lee Sang Joon and Cha Yoon Ho over Kim Tae Joo. Also, please keep an eye on how the three will get through the situation in such a tense atmosphere.”

“Three Bold Siblings” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 8 p.m. KST. Stay tuned for more episodes!

Im Joo Hwan, Lee Ha Na, And Lee Tae Sung Are Caught In A Love Triangle In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

• Blob 1

Flashbacks to younger TJ and SJ is always adorable. 

Its also cute how SJ and TJ's father miss each other. Prob my second favorite relationship in this show. Even if it takes longer for TJ/SJ I want the writer to reunite these two sooner. 

So-rim's boyfriend is a real piece of work. I don't understand his long term plan. I think he hopes he can guilt or shame So-rim into not making a scene when she finds out...However, there is no way TJ will let it go. 

I really do like how SJ is firm in his feelings towards TJ and not afraid to say it.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, youactlikeicare said:

Flashbacks to younger TJ and SJ is always adorable. 

Its also cute how SJ and TJ's father miss each other. Prob my second favorite relationship in this show. Even if it takes longer for TJ/SJ I want the writer to reunite these two sooner. 

So-rim's boyfriend is a real piece of work. I don't understand his long term plan. I think he hopes he can guilt or shame So-rim into not making a scene when she finds out...However, there is no way TJ will let it go. 

I really do like how SJ is firm in his feelings towards TJ and not afraid to say it.

Yeah I like the flashbacks to.

I love that to, so sweet.

Omg he is such a jerk, she has krama coming.

I love that to he knows he loves her and won't hide it.

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim So Eun Has A Memorable First Meeting With Kim Seung Soo In “Three Bold Siblings”

A new man is about to walk into Kim So Eun’s life on KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings”!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Spoilers

Previously on “Three Bold Siblings,” Kim So Rim (Kim So Eun) found out from her brother’s ex-girlfriend that Jo Nam Soo (Yang Dae Hyuk) was cheating on her. When she went to confront him about his affair, Jo Nam Soo brazenly continued to lie to her before suddenly suggesting that they get rid of the savings account where the two of them had been depositing their money together.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Kim So Rim’s world is shaken up once more by the arrival of a brand-new face. Shin Moo Young (Kim Seung Soo) makes his first appearance at the Happy Pilates Center where Kim So Rim works as an instructor, and he soon winds up changing a light bulb while wearing work gloves that don’t quite match his casual attire.

Kim-Seung-Soo-768x768.jpg

Kim-Seung-Soo-2-768x768.jpg

Meanwhile, Kim So Rim appears visibly shaken by someone she sees in the distance, and she looks both startled and confused while speaking to someone with a mysterious silk pouch in her hand.

Spoiler

Kim-So-Eun-768x768.jpg

Kim-So-Eun-2-1-768x768.jpg

The producers of “Three Bold Siblings” teased, “We hope that you’ll take a lot of interest in seeing what kind of relationship develops between Shin Moo Young and Kim So Rim after their first meeting.”

Catch the two characters’ memorable first encounter on the next episode of “Three Bold Siblings” on October 23 at 8 p.m. KST!

Kim So Eun Has A Memorable First Meeting With Kim Seung Soo In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 10! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” continued its reign as the most-watched program of any kind to air on Sunday, rising to a nationwide average of 20.9 percent.

“The Queen’s Umbrella” Hits New All-Time Ratings High + “The Empire” Sees Rise | Soompi

So the episode 10 was all about TJ's family stuff, solving her misunderstanding with her mom and raised the connection with her younger brother. No any interaction b/w our main couple TJ and SJ.

I didn't like the way TJ push SJ away just because of their moms. Its non-sense and SJ was right, it should not be the reason they cannot be together. TJ would have been admit her feelings for SJ with him not to her mom.

Episode 9 was more emotional and I love how SJ wiped TJ's tears by his shirt. Its somehow strange but Lim Ju Hwan has done a good job in eye-acting, I felt the pain in his eyes when seeing his love was crying, and the louder voice when he scolded her for her cloudy judgement toward her uncle. As if he is her hubby :sweatingbullets:

In Ep11 preview , TJ will know how its hurt to be rejected, yay, I am looking forward to the scene that she confessed her love to SJ. 

• Like 2