[Drama 2022-2023] Three Siblings Bravely - 삼남매가 용감하게 - Sat & Sun 19:55 KST

0ly40

The two mothers if not for their children would be getting on like a house on fire. I am really hoping to see them become really good friends. The person I like the most is Tae Joo's step father . He is a darling. I love is unabashed support for SJ and TJ. He is their number one supporter.

I  also like the budding romance between the CEO and So Rim and despite the age difference they look good together. In fact it is a very believable relationship. He is such a gentleman and she needs someone who will treat her well.

Also seeing a lot of chemistry between the younger brother and the aunt. 

I cannot believe his ex gf is still tailing So Rim's ex bf. Although I dislike her cheating she is quite funny.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, marrez1 said:

i don't like the younger brother and the young aunt together:confused:

All the three siblings are in an odd relationship.  

TJ - if and when she marries SJ will be a step mom to the uncle's oldest child.  HE is actually SJ's son and he just got a piece of the document that his father (uncle) who tore it and dumped in to burn.  

SR - is liking the CEO and he is father with a grown up daughter.  

GW - is head over heels for his professor who at least seems decent compared to SJ mom and SM.  

I thought that the prosecutor was a good guy and did not want to be with SM - but it turned out that he was con artist and conned the family hook line and sinker.  Just like how everyone including the uncle and aunt and SJ mom conning SJ about his child.  

After watching 2 new episodes, my feeling was like a mess.

First thing to say, TJ is really strong and bold, now I understand why SJ is pining over her. He is a charming and cool actor, but TJ is more than ready to take the lead when she is in love. Once she makes up her mind to go for her man, its like no one can stop her. The kiss was a bit shock to me, I have not seen LHN in so passionate action to do the kissing. LJH's ears even turned red (?), SJ was like an innocent boy here.

Pic for the hottest - credit to seeking_juhwan@instagram

spacer.png

spacer.png

TJ even scolded SM as her sister in law already haha.

The second thought, its annoying and funny for TJ&SJ moments were always ruined by unexpected person coming to the scene. When SJ confessed his love on the rooftop, TJ confession, SJ giving flowers to TJ, the kiss in ep 15 and the "bed scene" in ep 17 (preview).  I am thinking about their honey moon will be interrupted as well.:wacko:

Third, the other relationships (love) in this drama are crazy, and especially Gun Woo and Hyun Jung development is still odd to me. I have no idea how the family will be if GW marries Hyun Jung while TJ & SJ seem to be definitely tying the knot?

Finally, I need SJ to be more helpful, not saying "Sorry" all the times and his reaction was too passive. I think Cha Yun Ho may need to take actions to win TJ heart, and scaring SJ of, to make him realizing that he is lucky to have TJ's love, after all what his mom and sister did to her.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2022 at 6:43 AM, angelwingssf said:

All the three siblings are in an odd relationship.  

TJ - if and when she marries SJ will be a step mom to the uncle's oldest child.  HE is actually SJ's son and he just got a piece of the document that his father (uncle) who tore it and dumped in to burn.  

I am not sure if Soo Bin is SJ's bio son, it seemed the DNA test shown that but YS hid it to keep getting money from Se Ran.

This topic is quiet, I am giving solo-speech here :D

To giving some mood , are the OST so sweet? They are very matching SJ-TJ moments

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Im Joo Hwan Is Flustered By An Unexpected Encounter At Lee Ha Na’s Home In “Three Bold Siblings”

Lee Ha Na and Im Joo Hwan’s relationship in “Three Bold Siblings” is developing well – much to the dismay of their family members!

KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” is a romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

In the previous episode, Kim Tae Joo visited Lee Sang Joon’s home to properly greet his family. However, she was met with cold attitudes from Lee Sang Joon’s mother Jang Se Ran (Jang Mi Hee) and cousin Na Eun Joo (Jung Soo Young) and had to try her best to hide how flustered she was.

Ahead of Episode 17, “Three Bold Siblings” has unveiled photos of Lee Sang Joon now visiting Kim Tae Joo’s family home, but she is nowhere to be seen. Based on everyone’s expressions, there appears to be a situation of chaos as Lee Sang Joon looks confused alongside Kim Tae Joo’s mother Yoo Jung Sook (Lee Kyung Jin), sister Kim So Rim (Kim So Eun), brother Kim Geon Woo (Lee Yoo Jin), and Wang Seung Goo (Lee Seung Hyung).

While holding a bowl of eggs, Yoo Jung Sook looks annoyed as she gestures to her headache. Lee Sang Joon cannot believe what he sees, leaving viewers more and more interested to see what situation they’ve come to face!

Lee-Kyung-Jin-800x533.jpeg

Im-Joo-Hwan-800x533.jpeg

The group photo shows Wang Seung Goo visiting Kim Tae Joo’s home along with some of his coworkers in search of Lee Sang Joon. Suddenly, Lee Sang Joon is dressed in a completely different and incredibly flashy outfit. Once the entire family has gathered, Kim Tae Joo’s siblings are at a loss for words at this unusual sight. Stay tuned to learn how Lee Sang Joon has ended up staying at Kim Tae Joo’s and why Wang Seung Goo is so desperate to find Lee Sang Joon.

Spoiler

Kim-So-Eun-Lee-Yoo-Jin-800x533.jpeg

3-Bold-Siblings-800x533.jpeg

The producers shared, “As these two families, that already do not go a day without chaos, officially get tied up, the dramatic fun will increase. Please watch with lots of interest to see why Lee Sang Joon, Yoo Jung Sook, Wang Seung Goo, Kim So Eun, and Kim Geon Woo are in one house.”

This episode of “Three Bold Siblings” airs on November 19 at 8 p.m. KST.

Im Joo Hwan Is Flustered By An Unexpected Encounter At Lee Ha Na’s Home In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Im Joo Hwan And Lee Ha Na Get Caught Cuddling In Bed In “Three Bold Siblings”

Get ready for some major awkwardness on the next episode of KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings”!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Three Bold Siblings,” Kim Tae Joo mustered up the courage to visit Lee Sang Joon’s home in order to greet his family. However, his family gave her the cold shoulder, and the unfortunate Kim Tae Joo did her best to pretend that she was fine.

In the upcoming episode of the drama, the tables will turn, and Lee Sang Joon will be the one paying a visit to Kim Tae Joo’s home.

One newly released photo from the episode shows the couple blissfully cuddling in bed at Kim Tae Joo’s house, looking completely relaxed in one another’s arms.

Lee-Ha-Na-Im-Joo-Hwan-2-800x600.jpg

However, their romantic moment together is short-lived—in the next set of photos, the two have jumped to their feet in shock after someone unexpectedly interrupts their cuddling session.

Lee-Ha-Na-Im-Joo-Hwan-3-800x600.jpg

Spoiler

Im-Joo-Hwan-3-800x599.jpg

Lee-Ha-Na-1-800x599.jpg

The producers of “Three Bold Siblings” teased, “In the middle of Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon’s lovey-dovey displays of affection, the atmosphere will change in an instant.”

“We hope that you’ll be interested to find out whom the couple ends up facing,” they continued, “and whether they’ll be able to overcome this crisis.”

To find out who walks in on the couple—and what the fallout will be—catch the next episode of “Three Bold Siblings” on November 19 at 8 p.m. KST!

Im Joo Hwan And Lee Ha Na Get Caught Cuddling In Bed In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

Tomorrow cannot wait!!!

1 hour ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

There are many weird relationships in this drama. The worst one probably So Rim and the CEO. If she marry him then she will have a child that as old as her and her ex boyfriend will become her son in law. It's weird and unexpected.

Many men marry women who are younger than their daughters. My father's second wife was younger than me. I think it is not really so unusual as men keep marrying younger women. Besides that daughter is not his, I think the ex wife cheated and he just raised her knowing it. 

• Like 2

The leeches supreme through the nephew and neice-in-law with fake blackmail claims. They are so vindictive and the nephew's wife looks old enough to be his mother and older than his actual aunt even though the actor is 3 years older than her. SeRan should have just told her son the truth from the beginning. 

Tae ju's mother the actress that plays her and her Step Grandma the actress that plays her are nothing but 9 years apart and they're supposed to be mom and mother-in-law? It's one thing if it's not obvious, but the age casting on here is horrendous.

The casting for this drama is worse than the casting of Sense and Sensibility the movie. I am not even against May-December romances if they actually look good.

Woo-Jin looks nothing like Sang Joon so why did they even have the actor saying that comment when it's going to draw too much attention to his...nevermind.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

There are many weird relationships in this drama. The worst one probably So Rim and the CEO. If she marry him then she will have a child that as old as her and her ex boyfriend will become her son in law. It's weird and unexpected.

I don't mind the relationship between sorim and the ceo, but I hope the relationship between sorim's ex and ceo's daughter breaks.  They are not good for each other.  Sorim ex is doing it because he is greedy.  

2 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

The leeches supreme the through the nephew and neice-in-law with fake blackmail claims. They are so vindictive and the nephews wife looks old enough to be his mother and older than his actual aunt. SeRan should have just told her son the truth from the beginning. 

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, so the older son is not their son but the child of his (adoptive) mother sister ??

• Like 1