[Drama 2022-2023] Three Siblings Bravely - 삼남매가 용감하게 - Sat & Sun 19:55 KST

0ly40

I was thinking about the fact that her number was blocked but he still got her messages. Did he realise her number was blocked because he makes the comment about it "so you were the one who blocked it" to his nasty awful sister. So he unblocked it and the messages were delivered.

I know he checked the call history but do blocked numbers get a history of messages and call times?

I know it's a small thing but stuff like this always bother me about a show and I think about it and wonder. I am a bit of a nut.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2022 at 3:15 PM, hyall said:

I was thinking about the fact that her number was blocked but he still got her messages. Did he realise her number was blocked because he makes the comment about it "so you were the one who blocked it" to his nasty awful sister. So he unblocked it and the messages were delivered.

I know he checked the call history but do blocked numbers get a history of messages and call times?

I know it's a small thing but stuff like this always bother me about a show and I think about it and wonder. I am a bit of a nut.

I think TJ has used another call services to leave message not from her number, that's why Sang Jun had no idea about who sent the messages before listening to it. He changed his feeling right after hearing TJ's voice. Until that moment, I believe TJ's number was still blocked by SJ's phone.

I replayed the scene that TJ confessed to SJ about 4 times (lol) and the way he only smiled widely without saying a word killed me. Look forward to their lovey-dovey scenes more.

spacer.png

(photo credit to kdramatrensd from instagram)

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Im Joo Hwan And Moon Ye Won Have A Serious Conversation Between Siblings In “Three Bold Siblings”

KBS has released new photos from the upcoming episode of “Three Bold Siblings”!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Spoilers

In Episode 12, Jang Young Sik (Min Sung Wook) became suspicious of Bae Dong Chan (Go On)’s identity and went to visit the central prosecutor’s office. There, he met the real Bae Dong Chan, bringing the drama’s suspense to a whole new level. In the midst of all of that, Lee Sang Min (Moon Ye Won) and Bae Dong Chan set up a pre-marriage meeting between their families, raising viewers’ curiosity as to how the relationship between these two will play out.

The newest stills from the drama’s next episode show a meeting between siblings Lee Sang Joon and Lee Sang Min. Lee Sang Joon wears a serious expression, hands tucked in his pockets as he converses with his younger sister.

Meanwhile, Lee Sang Min seems upset as she looks up at her brother, raising the question of who could have made her so angry. Neither sibling looks all too pleased as they converse.

im-joo-hwan-800x533.jpg

moon-ye-won-800x533.jpg

Spoiler

moon-ye-won-im-joo-hwan-2-800x533.jpg

moon-ye-won-im-joo-hwan-1-800x533.jpg

Find out what happens in the next episode of “Three Bold Siblings,” which airs on November 5 at 8 p.m. KST!

Im Joo Hwan And Moon Ye Won Have A Serious Conversation Between Siblings In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

• Like 1

Caught up. 

Love Dad's expression after the main couple said they love each other. He looked just as happy as them. I hope for many Dad/Sang Joon scenes in the future. I love their relationship. 

There is no way this show is going to give So-rim's boyfriend a happy ending. 

I know the cousin should warn Sang-min like a good family member...but she is just such a brat so screw family loyalty. She really needs to fall on her face, but I feel like if she is hurt that will only cause Sang Joon to feel bad for her.

I hope she doesn't stay like this the whole drama. I am not sure who she would be paired with romantically once she stops being a nightmare. 

I am not sure what the fake prosecutor's plan is. Is it just to get close to Sang Joon or to embarrass his family. I don't think marrying her under a fake name works, or did he just get lucky and there is a prosecutor with the exact same name. 

I'm happy the main couple are together.

Preview: Why is SJ's mom so surprised that someone is calling her daughter a mean *****. She is! I get that she is her daughter but deep down mom has to know how terrible her daughter is. 

Question: At what episode will Sang Joon be broke and his family will have to fend for themselves. He will literally keep giving and giving until they take everything. 

Maybe that is what breaks them up. Sang Joon starts giving money behind TJ's back or lying to her about it. 

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim So Eun Runs Into Her Cheating Ex And His New Girlfriend In “Three Bold Siblings”

Get ready for an awkward encounter on the next episode of KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings”!

“Three Bold Siblings” is a romance drama starring Im Joo Hwan as Lee Sang Joon, an A-list actor who is the eldest son of his family. When he gets into an unexpected accident during filming, he is reunited with Kim Tae Joo (Lee Ha Na), his first love from elementary school, who is also the eldest of her siblings and grew up sacrificing everything for her family.

Spoilers

Previously on “Three Bold Siblings,” Kim So Rim (Kim So Eun) fell into a panic when her cheating boyfriend Jo Nam Soo (Yang Dae Hyuk) suddenly broke up with her. Things got even worse when she went all the way to his house in the hopes of talking things out with him—and instead wound up being reported to the police as a stalker.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Kim So Rim runs into Jo Nam Soo and Shin Ji Hye (Kim Ji Ahn) at Lee Sang Min (Moon Ye Won)’s wedding. While she initially wears a pleasant smile befitting of the occasion, her expression soon turns serious, raising the question of what could have happened to cause her thoughtful frown.

Meanwhile, Shin Ji Hye is noticeably plastered to Jo Nam Soo’s side as she gazes lovingly at him. However, another photo shows Jo Nam Soo looking considerably less happy as he hides behind some congratulatory flowers to secretly spy on someone.

Kim-So-Eun-768x768.jpg

Yang-Dae-Hyuk-Kim-Ji-Ahn-768x768.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-So-Eun-2-768x768.jpg

Yang-Dae-Hyuk-768x768.jpg

The producers of “Three Bold Siblings” teased, “In today’s episode, these three people will all show up at Lee Sang Min’s wedding, adding to the excitement of the story.”

“Please tune in to find out why Kim So Rim shows up at her nemesis’s wedding,” they continued, “as well as why Jo Nam Soo hides behind the congratulatory flowers.”

The next episode of “Three Bold Siblings” airs on November 5 at 8 p.m. KST. 

Kim So Eun Runs Into Her Cheating Ex And His New Girlfriend In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

Here are the ratings for episode 13! :).

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” defended its title as the most-watched program of Saturday with an average nationwide rating of 18.7 percent.

“One Dollar Lawyer” Heads Into Finale As Most-Watched Miniseries Of Entire Week + “Blind” Ends On Ratings Rise | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Moon Ye Won Breaks Down Sobbing As Her Wedding Falls Apart In “Three Bold Siblings”

KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” has shared a heartbreaking sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Three Bold Siblings,” Lee Sang Min (Moon Ye Won) faced a major shock on her wedding day when neither her bridegroom Bae Dong Chan (Go On) nor any of his guests showed up at the ceremony. Alarmed, Lee Sang Min tried to call her fiancé, but his phone number was no longer in service.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Lee Sang Min breaks down crying in her wedding dress after a phone call that leaves her devastated and confused. After she falls to the ground in tears, she is approached by Jang Ji Woo (Jung Woo Jin)—her first cousin once removed—who seems to have something important to say to the openly sobbing bride.

Moon-Ye-Won-1-768x576.jpg

Moon-Ye-Won-2-768x576.jpg

Spoiler

Moon-Ye-Won-Jung-Woo-Jin-768x575.jpg

Together, Lee Sang Min and Jang Ji Woo urgently head somewhere after leaving the wedding hall—and in their quest, the two cousins are faced with one shocking truth after another.

Spoiler

Jung-Woo-Jin-Moon-Ye-Won-768x576.jpg

The producers of “Three Bold Siblings” commented, “On top of the incident that leaves Sang Min and Ji Woo unable to believe their eyes, it’d be good to keep an eye on how the rest of the story unfolds from now on.”

To find out what shocking truths Lee Sang Min will learn on her wedding day, tune in to the next episode of “Three Bold Siblings” on November 6 at 8 p.m. KST!

Moon Ye Won Breaks Down Sobbing As Her Wedding Falls Apart In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Just finished watching ep.14 with a bit unhappy for TJ and SJ relationship. Its not sweet as it should be after TJ's confession. Perhaps SM's stuff has interrupted SJ's feelings and he didnt realize TJ was expecting his loving reaction. Im not mention about flowers which SJ didnt give her, but the hugging and the dating were skipped/forgotten. And that flash peck was so fakeeeee. Whats wrong with the chemistry?

Anyway, its good that SJ is always firm with his intention to marry TJ and he mentioned about it again.

What truth indeed under the cousin's son Jang Soo Bin? He is SJ's son? :wacko: I cannot imagine how TJ felt if the kid is SJ's bio son. Not sure if they have more crazy stories coming to break them up before our leads can get married around ep 20 or 25 

The pairing of Gun Woo and Hyun Jung (SJ's aunt) is awkward to me as well. How is the age gap? I have enjoyed the love story with 10 year gap before but I have no idea about this. If its really going, then Gun Woo will be both uncle-in-law and younger-brother in law of SJ? :ph34r: 

• Like 3

God, how I hate Sangmin's whole family for letting her off with a single pinch for punishment.

That chick needs to be smacked in the face to learn her lesson. Not literally but stop enabling her endeavours and tea time parties when she brings nothing to the table. No - throwing bathroom water in a public space or throwing yoga balls aren't what 30 year olds go around doing. That's not a childish 'prank' at 30, that's -assault- now lady. At least bring some brains into your 'revenge', Sangmin. I can't understand how Sangjoon continued to fund her one-week-away? rush order wedding after what she did to his gf. This girl shot herself in her own foot with her fake wedding - yet still blames Taejoo.

Props to knock-off Lee minho for proceeding with plan after she RickRoll'D on his acting career.

Her lifetime hatred for Taejoo also makes 0 sense. Don't like her?...Just ignore her presence. You're mad because 10 years ago Taejoo seemingly got in the way of his growing career that funded your rich baby lifestyle....? And you're mad because she's related to your mortal enemy Sorim? Pls, take that out on Sorim instead. Gah. That is not enough to dictate your brother's relationship, girl.

Sangmin is as annoying as those Penthouse brats. Sangjoon needs to grow a spine before he declares bankruptcy as his career is dying and his family are blood sucking leeches. No more coddling.

I'll let Sorim off for now since her breakup made her an emotional mess and that arch has passed. Not to mention, her ex needs a spanking too. That greedy, law-abusing cheating RickRoll'D hurt over Taejoo breaking his fragile ego. I have so much pent-up anger.

:isannoyed:

• Like 1

I loved that what Sang Min did was immediately found out and she didn't lie and try to get out of it. It would have been annoying when Tae Joo kept denying anything had happened but I understand why she did that.The fact that the mother felt bad was another big plus for me. The two mothers are hilarious together. I am enjoying their sis-hood.

The cousin is really crafty why isn't he revealing what he knows it's obvious he has some axe to grind with the aunt and well Sang Min deserves every bad thing that comes her way but still he should care enough to say something no?

I loved how Sang Joon was really pleased when he thought that guy who owns that rest house was going to be matched with TJ's younger sister. His glee was so apparent.

I think being two adults with a lot of responsibility they are a bit more sober although the older couple in "it's beautiful now" were far more steamy but they were totally different characters from TJ and SJ, far more impulsive and a little crazy at times. I still like this slow burn a lot and I am hoping for more romantic interactions between TJ and SJ. I guess weekend dramas do take things slow.

I have watched enough of them but some do have a little more spice like the relationship of the older sister in Father is Strange. They were actually living together even before marriage. Well here's hoping for more spice in the coming episodes before the sad episodes come.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tofumochu said:

God, how I hate Sangmin's whole family for letting her off with a single pinch for punishment.

That chick needs to be smacked in the face to learn her lesson. Not literally but stop enabling her endeavours and tea time parties when she brings nothing to the table. No - throwing bathroom water in a public space or throwing yoga balls aren't what 30 year olds go around doing. That's not a childish 'prank' at 30, that's -assault- now lady. At least bring some brains into your 'revenge', Sangmin. I can't understand how Sangjoon continued to fund her one-week-away? rush order wedding after what she did to his gf. This girl shot herself in her own foot with her fake wedding - yet still blames Taejoo.

IKR, the spoiled kid is her mother's / brother's fault truly.

Both the mother and Sang Joon are not strict enough to educate the girl, and they are too protective toward SM, let her act wickedly.

I didnt agree with SJ when he was about on SM's side to recall the uncle conning to make TJ felt bad again, even pull her younger brother in the story. SJ ah, you need to be back to your sense or TJ will regret her love.

10 hours ago, hyall said:

I think being two adults with a lot of responsibility they are a bit more sober although the older couple in "it's beautiful now" were far more steamy but they were totally different characters from TJ and SJ, far more impulsive and a little crazy at times. I still like this slow burn a lot and I am hoping for more romantic interactions between TJ and SJ. I guess weekend dramas do take things slow.

I have watched enough of them but some do have a little more spice like the relationship of the older sister in Father is Strange. They were actually living together even before marriage. Well here's hoping for more spice in the coming episodes before the sad episodes come.

Yay, I am looking forward to more romantic moments alongwith these messy events. But in the text preview of ep 15 on KBS site, SJ is going to break his promise to meet TJ's family... Come on , do I have to suffer these for the next 35 episodes?:brokenheart:

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Im Joo Hwan And Lee Ha Na Start Getting Much Closer In “Three Bold Siblings”

The twists and turns keep coming in KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings”!

Spoilers

In the last episode, viewers were devastated alongside Lee Sang Min (Moon Ye Won) as her wedding day ended in heartbreak and tears. Seeing how Lee Sang Joon will always put his family above everything, Kim Tae Joo felt just as much sadness towards him.

The preview stills for Episode 15 present a shift in atmosphere between Kim Tae Joo and Lee Sang Joon after the incident. The two’s neat and tidy appearances are sure to be a point of interest, as well as how close the two seem to be getting, with one photo showing Kim Tae Joo resting a hand on Lee Sang Joon as they stand face-to-face.

im-joo-hwan-lee-ha-na.jpg

lee-ha-na-768x511.jpg

While Kim Tae Joo jokes around with him, Lee Sang Joon looks at her with a mixture of expressions. He starts off looking rather tense, only for his nerves to melt away with a warm smile. What could have been the reason for his change in attitude?

Spoiler

im-joo-hwan-2-768x511.jpg

im-joo-hwan-1-768x511.jpg

The next episode of “Three Bold Siblings” will air on November 12 at 8 p.m. KST!

Im Joo Hwan And Lee Ha Na Start Getting Much Closer In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim So Eun Finds Comfort In Kim Seung Soo After Her Bad Breakup In “Three Bold Siblings”

Kim Seung Soo’s feelings towards Kim So Eun are starting to change on KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings”!

Spoilers

Previously on “Three Bold Siblings,” Kim So Rim (Kim So Eun) and Shin Moo Young (Kim Seung Soo) bonded over their mutual love of stationery. Although they initially met as pilates instructor and student, the two quickly became friends as they got to know each other on a more personal level.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Kim So Rim and Shin Moo Young share a meal together at Today’s Curry. Notably, the pair looks as though they’re dressed up for a night out, raising the question of how they wound up having dinner together.

Shin Moo Young appears significantly more cheerful than before as he gazes at Kim So Rim, hinting at the change in his feelings towards her. Meanwhile, the shy smile of contentment on Kim So Rim’s face suggests that spending time in Shin Moo Young’s company has cheered her up amidst the aftermath of her bad breakup.

Kim-Seung-Soo-Kim-So-Eun-768x512.jpg

Kim-Seung-Soo-768x512.jpg

Spoiler

Kim-So-Eun-1-768x512.jpg

Kim-So-Eun-Kim-Seung-Soo-768x512.jpg

“Please keep an eye on what kind of relationship develops between Shin Moo Young and Kim So Rim, who both like cutesy stationery products,” teased the drama’s producers. “We also ask that you take an interest in how the two people, who met as teacher and student, ended up eating dinner together.”

To find out how the relationship between the two characters evolves, tune in to the next episode of “Three Bold Siblings” on November 12 at 8 p.m. KST!

“Please keep an eye on what kind of relationship develops between Shin Moo Young and Kim So Rim, who both like cutesy stationery products,” teased the drama’s producers. “We also ask that you take an interest in how the two people, who met as teacher and student, ended up eating dinner together.”

Kim So Eun Finds Comfort In Kim Seung Soo After Her Bad Breakup In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

South Korea must change this position on plastic surgeries and soon. I'm saying this as respectful as I can, but I've been severely distracted of the plastic surgery mouth, nose, and cheeks of the two youngest teen boys on set. It obviously does not match their face kind of like Mr Potato Head. Their original face look better than the plastic one.

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Yoo Jin And Wang Bit Na Are A Doctor And Patient With History In “Three Bold Siblings”

Lee Yoo Jin and Wang Bit Na will share an unexpected reunion on KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings”!

Spoilers

In the upcoming episode of “Three Bold Siblings,” Kim Geon Woo (Lee Yoo Jin) and Jang Hyun Jung (Wang Bit Na) meet again for the first time in a long while. The two happen to run into one another as doctor and patient when Jang Hyun Jung arrives at Kim Geon Woo’s office for an appointment.

Newly released stills from the episode capture Jang Hyun Jung explaining her symptoms to Kim Geon Woo as she shows him her wrist, on which she’s placed a patch. Meanwhile, Kim Geon Woo listens intently, gazing deeply into Jang Hyun Jung’s eyes as if he doesn’t want to miss a single word.

Lee-Yoo-Jin-Wang-Bit-Na-2-768x768.jpg

Wang-Bit-Na-768x768.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Yoo-Jin-768x768.jpg

According to the drama’s producers, Kim Geon Woo and Jang Hyun Jung have a lot of history—and it will all be revealed on the next episode.

“Please keep an eye on what kind of events unfold as a result of the coincidental meeting between Jang Hyun Jung, who’s come to the hospital due to wrist pain, and Kim Geon Woo,” they teased. “You’ll have fun trying to figure out what kind of relationship the two of them had in the past while watching.”

To find out exactly what kind of history Kim Geon Woo and Jang Hyun Jung share, catch the next episode of “Three Bold Siblings” on November 12 at 8 p.m. KST!

Lee Yoo Jin And Wang Bit Na Are A Doctor And Patient With History In “Three Bold Siblings” | Soompi

Here are the ratings for episode 15! :).

KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” continued its perfect streak as the most-watched program to air on any channel on Saturday, earning a nationwide average of 19.4 percent for its latest episode.

“The First Responders” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “The Golden Spoon” Ends On Rise | Soompi