[Drama 2022-2023] Three Siblings Bravely - 삼남매가 용감하게 - Sat & Sun 19:55 KST

0ly40

5 hours ago, Lunkera said:

So we having Amnesia plot for TJ.

JH found out about SR and MY at the end.

Someone from twitter said that SR said at the end after MY saying why she rejects him : It's because JH is your daughter and i don't want to hurt her.

I haven't watch yet, waiting for subs omg did she get amnesia from what she got her?.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Apparently. Like partly amnesia. She remembers her family. I think she remembers up to a certain point. Some people i've heard can get amnesia for a few days. hopefully it doesnt last long. Since TJ is also a key to move forward GW and HJ.

Oh okay, yeah let's hope it is not to long.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

From watching subs regarding of MY and JH conversation. MY want JH to be careful because hes worried that she falls for anyone who is kind to her. Nam Soo wants to marry her but JH says she is in no hurry to get married which is good. She wants to help MY get married before her :D . I hope she can keep her word.

SR said at the end : I don't like the fact that JH is your daughter. The last thing i want is to hurt her.  Which sounds better.

SR seems to be at her last straw with Nam Soo during their conversation.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@backstreetboysfan Well, considering HJ is pregnant with GW child i'm sure they will get together soon. I think either GW will figure it out or TJ will sort it out when she gets her memories back. I don't think it will be a long amnesia plot. I think it's just the result of her injuring her head. Her memories are kinda fuzzy now.

Considering how firm SR is now, i think it's up to JH to help or something once she has processed the shock. She also need to find out about Nam Soo. Which i think will happen in the next 6 episodes.

• Like 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 29! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” And “Red Balloon” Soar To New All-Time Highs In Viewership Ratings

Meanwhile, KBS2’s “Three Bold Siblings” marked an average nationwide rating of 22.8 percent, seeing a small dip from its previous episode’s rating of 23.5 percent.

“Alchemy Of Souls Part 2” And “Red Balloon” Soar To New All-Time Highs In Viewership Ratings | Soompi

• Like 2

JH may help SR and MY out.

Written Preview

30 previews
Ji-hye, who learned about the relationship between Mu-young and So-rim, thought that she was the obstacle between the two, and prepared an unexpected place.
Sang-jun is embarrassed by Tae-joo, who is different from before the accident, but begins to approach the truth that his family is hiding.
Geon-wu witnesses an amazing scene at Hyeon-jeong's cafe he visited out of longing...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Well, considering HJ is pregnant with GW child i'm sure they will get together soon. I think either GW will figure it out or TJ will sort it out when she gets her memories back. I don't think it will be a long amnesia plot. I think it's just the result of her injuring her head. Her memories are kinda fuzzy now.

Considering how firm SR is now, i think it's up to JH to help or something once she has processed the shock. She also need to find out about Nam Soo. Which i think will happen in the next 6 episodes.

That would be good. I think so to.

This could be true, It this has to happen to it is the only way. I hope finds out soon to it is needed.

• Like 2

@UnniSarah It's very unclear that's for sure. It was insinuated that they did it the same night GW and HJ did. But SJ rejected any notion that the conception dream was for them. I think SJ and TJ may have a small breakup with all secrets slowly coming out. Seran needs to suffer some for all her lies also.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/3/2023 at 5:14 PM, UnniSarah said:

Hello everyone 

@Ameera Ali 

I am dying to know has TJ and SJ consummated their marriage. I need that info please. I am so scared they are going to break up. 

It has been a while since my last posting here and happy that now you are wondering the same as me :D

I think Taejoo & Sangjoon has consummated their marriage as they moved in together, how come he didnt do it -_- From the ep 29 when GW asked if Taeju was pregnant, Sangjoon had not denied anymore lol.

I hope the amnesia plot will end asap, I hate this indeed. But we may see Sangjoon is trying to get her heart back by sweet and cool flirting haha.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, yessy said:

It has been a while since my last posting here and happy that now you are wondering the same as me :D

I think Taejoo & Sangjoon has consummated their marriage as they moved in together, how come he didnt do it -_- From the ep 29 when GW asked if Taeju was pregnant, Sangjoon had not denied anymore lol.

I saw that too. It had me jumping for joy when he didn’t deny it anymore. Just wanted to make sure I am not mistaken on that confirmation they finally consummated the marriage. 

• Like 3

Nam Soo days are definitely numbered and will get found out soon.

JH have given her approval towards SR and MY. SR collapsed in the elevator and was taken to the hospital. Nam Soo went to inform SR family about SR and MY relationship and that he was dating MY daughter. GW went to visit HJ and gave her something. HJ walks but collapses. GW takes her to the hospital and finds out from the doctor that HJ is pregnant. Ends with GW and SR and MY see each other and SR calls out GW name and ep ends. SR getting scolded in preview. Nam Soo looking nervous with JH. SR introduce GW as her younger brother.

• Thanks 2