[Drama 2022-2023] Three Siblings Bravely - 삼남매가 용감하게 - Sat & Sun 19:55 KST

0ly40

OKay I just finished watching episode 33 raw and I am so so  so so tired of how BLIND BLIND BLIND  SHIN JI HYE IS . She is too naive, she walks in on her boyfried ready to hit a possible client/ Lee sang Mi ( although she is rude but she can't really be that dumb.  Ji Hye has seen his nastiness but turns a blind eye to it and it just makes me so mad. I am so infuriated at how NAIVE SHE IS. 

She really need to stay under her father's wing otherwise she will be ruined by the man who is after her father's position. He is mistreating the people from the factory and destroying her father's company  reputation because she is dating  Nam Soo.

In episode 33, i saw how SJ wanted to take responsibility for the past even though I am positive this is all his cousin’s doing because he hates his family 

At First i understood why he strayed from being a good person but now I just hate SJ’s cousin.  His actions is going to make him lose a bigger payout since SJ may quit being a Star. What will his shop do? If he thinks his family will be able to live under San for free, he is in for a big surprise because SJ will have to start thinking of his new family and his family will have to work even harder to survive.

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

That nephew is a rotten rat with rotten flesh. His heart had icshmia and now gangrene. Hopefully the grandma is now fully aware of how nasty and undercover abusive her grandson is. Just look at him threatening his cousins manager in the overview. That boy fudged those results to milk his aunt for everything he think he lost.

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 33! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Agency,” “Red Balloon,” And “Crash Course In Romance” All Reach Their Highest Ratings Yet

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” similarly achieved its highest ratings to date last night, rising to a nationwide average of 25.0 percent for its latest episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1563056wpp/agency-red-balloon-and-crash-course-in-romance-all-reach-their-highest-ratings-yet

• Like 1

Y'all. I take back my word. This is getting too dark //in a boring way// for a casual family drama.

My heart says Jiwoo is 100% not his Sangjun's child. No way in kdrama land (that's not a makjang) would ML betray and impregnate another missus other than his first love. I did not think Youngsik would go as far to manipulate those DNA results, bc I didn't think he was so maliciously vantablack... so my last hope: Could it be Jangmi's third rate money-sucking goons that are fabricating the results for her? 

I just want his Seunggu hyung to secretly run a real DNA test on Sangjun's behalf.

If he doesn't even remember that night, (as much as I'd hate to say it bc they wouldn't run this narrative for MLs & bc no one can vouch for him + fans won't believe him) could've he just been a victim of r*pe?

Meanwhile on Sorim's side. Why Jihye? Why did they have to play that 'Why didn't you tell me that you're his stalker ex?' over 'Why didn't you tell me earlier about Nam Soo'? Why is it a women against women story? She rushed into this too hastily even though she already got sneak peaks about their side of the story so why not just ask for in-depth clarification? Though shouldn't her guts sense that Namsoo is a walking red flag. His friends pity Sorim, Sangmin hates him, production line's daughter wrote a complaint against him... there's clearly something off. 3 to 1. Sorim acts defensively against him & Namsoo aggressively singles her out to bully her. Those are signs Jihye... If he were a victim of stalking, wouldn't his behaviour be one of more concern rather than annoyance/irritation? That guy has been gaslighting you about everything bc you're young and naive.

Poor Gunwooo & Hyungjung though. Her doctor can't even keep patient confidentiality and those potential in-laws can't shut their yap.

All I want is the DNA & Namsoo stuff to wrap up.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, hyall said:

I am going to take a break from this drama. I will watch the clips on youtube and avoid it until the Nam Soo and DNA stuff are cleared up. The plot is getting too dumb at this point to continue. Sorry guys.

You are a chingu after my own heart. I have not watched since TJ got amnesia. I just FFW watching it raw because it really makes me so mad . 

@Lunkera  i can only understand some words hopefully my Korean will improve some . But I tend to FFW a lot because it makes me so mad 

• Like 1

@UnniSarah Since i watch it live i can't FF, only mute :D . I am watching it live with others on twitter so we are several people commenting aswell as people who know what they talking about so i get spoilers there from what they saying. I also understand small parts. So i'll keep posting spoilers then on sat and sun. I will only be posting the most important points of SJ and TJ and not the minor spoilers. Since i'm not invested in them, i mainly care about SR+MY and GW+HJ.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

So first half was mostly about Ji Woo being kidnapped and such. SJ managed to come and save him. Ji Woo had been beaten up. Too much violence from a weekend drama >.<. HJ is booking ticket to Chicago and GW suspect nothing. MY and HJ talk and HJ says shes going overseas. GW and MY talked. Seems like GW insinuated that Nam Soo is no good. MY found out something from his subordinate about Nam Soo i guess. He is fully investigating him. Nam Soo sets up SR so JH misunderstand even more.

MY and SR walking. THey decide to drink. Poor MY with bad alocohol tolerance. This scene is funny they arrived outside the curry shop like usual. MY runs off his drunkeness. MY talk to SR. MY asks if it's because of Nam Soo. Seems like SR told him that Nam Soo was GW friend and that they dated?. Seems like MY had already deducted it. They agree to date officially with MY cheek kiss SR.

JW talk to Seran. JW tell about the paper that YS burned. JW wants to redo the DNA Test it seems like. JW i think at the end is going to submit the DNA Test.

Preview Sweet MY and SR scene. Nam Soo manipulating JH into calling her mom back. HJ and GW gets exposed tomorrow. GW is going after HJ who is on her way to the airport.

No Written Preview. So it seems like they are building up for JH finding out shes not MY biological daughter. Nam Soo will suffer for this.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Yung Sik heart is beyond black; it is green! He has so many knives dripping with poison with everybody else, but ultimately, all of those knive has has stabbed everyone else with be put in him and his grandmother will blame herself for being very overly non assuming about his intentions even when evidence has proved otherwise.

His discussions with Sang Jun's manager and w/Jiwoo's bio mom reinforced my beliefs about his malevolence.

• Sad 1
  • Blob 1

Agree, the melodrama is too much for a KBS weekend drama. What I love about these weekend dramas, when they are good, are the relationships of the characters. It's like a family of relatives we didn't know well before and we get a chance to live a few months with them, to grow with them. But this drama has been stuck on YS's Jekyll-Hyde story and the fake momma like gum on a shoe. SJ and even TJ have been made to be dumb to keep the story going. Thank heavens for sweet, reasonable JW - lets hope they don't do another makjang DNA switch with him, because of all the other's  blabbing - please let this storyline be resolved soon, the aftermath would give enough plot to fill the rest of the episodes.

Really liked SR, MY scene, they have good chemistry. Of course, the writer will probably bring in the ex, but hopefully it will be more entertaining than frustrating now that NS will find it hard to hide behind his lies. Hopefully. the other characters will get on with their stories too...

• Like 4

Here are the ratings for Episode 34! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“The Forbidden Marriage” Ends On Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” fell to an average nationwide rating of 18.4 percent, though it successfully continued its reign as the most-watched program to air on any channel on Saturday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1563876wpp/the-forbidden-marriage-ends-on-its-highest-saturday-ratings-yet

• Like 1

So they are keeping this fake DNA crap going. I'm not watching this show next week over this extended foolishness which also includes the idiotic amnesia storyline. We all knew he was going to intercept it because these idiotd told his wife. The only one that is using their head and conducting test out of view is the manager!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

So they are keeping this fake DNA crap going. I'm not watching this show next week over this extended foolishness which also includes the idiotic amnesia storyline. We all knew he was going to intercept it because these idiot told his wife. The only one that is using their head and dna test out of view is the manager!

I agree with you @TheQueenReturns. This I was a dumb move 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7c8b8499b8ddf28255d

Jang Young-Sik is so proud of his scheme/ work. He is destroying & hurting his cousin, his aunt because Jang Se Ra loved her son so much. At first I thought YS cared for SJ but it is starting to look like he doesn’t care for him either. He is very much jealous or hate Lee Sang Joon. I am starting to find his attitude disgusting because of the Hypocrisy. He just fed other for leeching of SJ but he leeches off SJ a lot. 

Now I am confused, if YS took most of the money that was supposed to go to JW’s bio mom to give to his mom. Shouldn’t he still be in touch with her. Jang Young Sim’s wish for his mom was CRUEL , that it gave me chillls.  I am so tired of this guy getting away being the good guy. They have all seen when he try to insert his entitlement.  I was so dissappoinrted in ep 34

SJ's mom wow, her love for her children does seem to come first. 

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 35! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Crash Course In Romance” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High

inally, KBS 2TV’s “Three Bold Siblings” remained the most-watched program of Sunday, rising to an average nationwide rating of 19.6 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1563987wpp/crash-course-in-romance-ratings-soar-to-new-all-time-high