[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

50 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

agree YK has on blinders and put her trust on the wrong people. She will not live in the end.  Her guilt is already eaten at her because she has

This is another big inconsistency. She has risen to the post doing terrible things for Ma. She should have some sense of whom to trust. That's what I noticed about people who lead. 
Fake SY is so much easier to watch despite being amoral, all is right if she gets want she wants.

7 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Once HS finds out about YK being her real mom I can see the anger because YK did all those things and she even gave a kidney and YK could not recognize her own daughter and protected a fake over and over again. We will see a different side of HS later and those who know her will be shocked.

In real life, there is a limit to how much a person can take, but in kdrama dailies, the kumbaya endings will demand that the FL turns the other cheek at the end. The antagonists get to repent at most times. SY will be the sweet sister.

The most HS will do to YK is to weep and recall all the horrible things she had to endure - my prediction.

We will be tearing our hair. Then we get a bit of satisfaction YK will have a meltdown due to remorse. The heroic FL will go 'omma, omma, omma'.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, maribella said:

This is another big inconsistency. She has risen to the post doing terrible things for Ma. She should have some sense of whom to trust. That's what I noticed about people who lead. 
Fake SY is so much easier to watch despite being amoral, all is right if she gets want she wants.

From what I can see No one can really be trusted . Like for an example 

HS & Her girlfriend ( trustworthy for now) , In Ho ( trustworthy for now 

Ko Sung Jae  works for Ma , YK 

An Hee-Young. Works for YK, Ma & SY. 
Lee Kyung- Won. Works for SY, In Ho 

Kang Ji Ho loyalty to SY, YK’s husband 

So in my opinion only Two people in drama who are good for now 

Everyone else in the drama are all corrupted in my opinion YK doesn’t have that much choices to get one who will only work for her. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

From what I can see No one can really be trusted . Like for an example 

HS & Her girlfriend ( trustworthy for now) , In Ho ( trustworthy for now 

Ko Sung Jae  works for Ma , YK 

An Hee-Young. Works for YK, Ma & SY. 
Lee Kyung- Won. Works for SY, In Ho 

Kang Ji Ho loyalty to SY, YK’s husband 

So in my opinion only Two people in drama who are good for now 

Everyone else in the drama are all corrupted in my opinion YK doesn’t have that much choices to get one who will only work for her. 

She could hire someone outside or doublecheck info occasionally. Of course, that would spoil the storyline.

Good bosses are quite aware of ambitious people around them and keep an eye on them, eg. Secretary An.

But what the heck, this is kdrama.

Let's just continue to rant and rave.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, maribella said:

She could hire someone outside or doublecheck info occasionally. Of course, that would spoil the storyline.

Good bosses are quite aware of ambitious people around them and keep an eye on them, eg. Secretary An.

But what the heck, this is kdrama.

Let's just continue to rant and rave.

From my perspective, even if she did Ma may have gotten wind of it.  For example please check Asian wiki 

You will notice that Ah Hee Young is supposed to YK group but yet she is working for Ma. 

https://asianwiki.com/Game_of_Witches

Lee Kyung-Won is under Cheonha Group

Jin Sun Mi is under HS’s group. 

Do you remember that woman who is holding something for YK, she was threatened jail time by Ji Ho if she didn’t snitch on YK. Look at that she did. 

@maribella  I understand where you coming from but my perspective for this drama is rooting for YK all the way. I hate what she turned herself into knowing her ending will be terrible but I want her to destroy Ma completely.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

understand where you coming from but my perspective for this drama is rooting for YK all the way. I hate what she turned herself into knowing her ending will be terrible but I want her to destroy Ma completely.  

I am not rooting for anyone. Let them all die, except the kid maybe. Look at poor auntie, raised HS and had not hurt anyone and the first to die. 

YK will die but what a waste of a good kidney. Ma is going to end up in prison, absolutely.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Aww wow IH knows want he wants and will go for it, he is in love.

Omg the ex's are jealous.

What the heck HS Wow the mother is going to try and prevent the marriage of IN and her donor daughter she is so ungrateful. 

They don't seem jealous, just spiteful and extra greedy. It's amazing SY has been saying to HS ' a girl like you' when in truth she was referring to herself. I wonder when someone will pull her a few pegs down.

• Like 4

Okay, lets get it out of the way first ... In Ha's Purple/Lavender Blazer ... BURN IT!

Burn It GIF by moodman

So, next poll question - YK or HS - which one these 1 kidney wonders is gonna be seen drinking first? :rolleyes:

YK is gonna break up SY and Ji Ho? :blink:  Her pregnant daughter ... and the father ... ( and co-conspirator )

Come On Wtf GIF

How about In Ha's lightspeed proposal?

2 daily drama's - 2 guys trying to go from 0 to married like yesterday ... :lol:

• LOL 3

15 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

YK is gonna break up SY and Ji Ho? :blink:  Her pregnant daughter ... and the father ... ( and co-conspirator

I thought it was said in a challenging tone to Ma. I quite like those pastels. Much better than the beiges that HS has to wear. They look boring like her.

I really can't stand HS or rather the actress. When she came back to work and they congratulated her for her promotion, she was simpering, just coy.

==== kick her in the backside ==== bad acting. 

Then she still did not get it when IH serenaded her, this is bad writing.

==== kick the writer's  backside=====

All right, let's see what happens next. 

@backstreetboysfan is there an episode tonight?

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Okay, lets get it out of the way first ... In Ha's Purple/Lavender Blazer ... BURN IT!

I can't believe In Ha would dressed up in that purple blazer too. :facepalm:

3 hours ago, maribella said:

I thought it was said in a challenging tone to Ma. I quite like those pastels. Much better than the beiges that HS has to wear. They look boring like her.

I really can't stand HS or rather the actress. When she came back to work and they congratulated her for her promotion, she was simpering, just coy.

Then she still did not get it when IH serenaded her, this is bad writing.

why would YK break up SY & JH . Is it from Ma instructions.

I can't stand HS as well, her acting & expression..........errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Yoo In Ha 

:wut: Nooooooooooooooooooooo... . why must be In Ha.

@Ameera Ali  Is that HS slapping SJ ???

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Yoo In Ha :tears:

@Lmangla @maribellashe most mistake her chill pill with steroids  :sweat_smile:, I don’t think she got the gut to slap anyone :smirk:

She shouldn't just slap SY, go for her throat and watch the two fornicators yell , our baby our baby... 

I've been waiting for VOTB's SML go into coma, but here we are getting IH in coma. 
oh my goodness, Is YK going to kill again?

• LOL 3