[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

40 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I'm still trying to figure out if BR still sees IS as her mother or if this is all an act. BR is playing with people's emotions. 

In my opinion, it’s a mix of both. She seems genuinely yearning at times but she’s a scary girl she ultimately is doing this to drag them all down. But I feel she deserves to win with her backstory.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

46 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I'm still trying to figure out if BR still sees IS as her mother or if this is all an act. BR is playing with people's emotions. 

I think it's an act. It seems like SY is going scorched earth.

Also, I've been catching up on the episodes and she's opening herself up more to TP :wub: SD is jealous but he ruined his chances with her by betraying her.

@Ameera Ali KBS might end up in the looney bin soon! Throw BD in there with him and the grandma. :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I died laughin' at the scene when Baek San paused in front of Yoon Hee's ward! The dramatic music.. his face LMFAo! 

The Gran and stepmom love to hit one another don't they? Even Ba Da isn't spared. 

Oh that preview... pls. drama don't let anythin' happen to Tae Poong!? I feel it's cruel of Ba Ram to manipulate her stepmom like that, especially since the woman still has a soft spot for Ba Ram.. and Mr. San Deul look so dead whenever Ba Da show affection!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

In the last episode BR might have been giving IS a chance to repent for what she had done to a little girl. Even though she felt real affection for little BR, she's not willing to accept the adult BR. I think I heard SYH's name which could be her reason for rejection. 
Now, all ties are cut. 

• Like 7

I told you back when they burned the original, that they would end up taking another pic together :lol:

6 hours ago, maribella said:

Now, all ties are cut. 

On the contrary, BR has stated openly she will bring her old warm & loving mother back, and the cracks are clearly forming in IS's resolve.

I'll call it now - whenever/however IS's current wall falls, we're in for a tear filled rendering of either the highly coveted 3 x Omma's or the only slightly less coveted 3 x Ttal's (daughter) B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

On the contrary, BR has stated openly she will bring her old warm & loving mother back, and the cracks are clearly forming in IS's resolve.

I don't believe that.

BR took IS to a studio to take pictures and did all things that reminded her of the BR she loved. But IS kept rejecting BR. Unless CEO Jung dies, I am sure IS will not ever accept her daughter. Forget the omma 3x, that's strictly for CEO Jung.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3