[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

3 hours ago, youngae said:

I’m calling it. BR is going to be pregnant. That hug cause it all. 19 episodes to go and KBS is going down, YH is probably going to die. SD is revenge is gearing up and must be stopped. 

pregnant with who? TP?? so she loves him now?

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla the monk have bonding lips time with the enemy daughter :mrgreen:

It's also to give TP a chance to hug BR. @youngae may be right. You never know, kisses and hugs could result in kdrama pregnancies.

I think they are going to make BR love TP so that when SD dies and I am betting on SY to let them know that he had been ill since the stabbing. They then found evidence that he had been feeding the tips to save CEO Jung. BR and TP would be filled with guilty conscience. They decided to part and BR and her mum would go to the US to get treatment. Time leap and she came back, he's the chairman of Le Blanc. They smiled broadly at each other.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

WooHoo Ba Ram, Tae Poong are so touchy feely and I'm lovin' it! Ahahah San Deul is dying and his bucket list is to marry Ba Da apparently LoL.

Yes. Ba Ram locks Baek San in the dungeon LoL. But too bad he is released in next ep. BoO. Oh Ba Ram showed her knees in ep. 81 (gasp!) What is happening ha-ha!?? She wore a miniskirt in freezing weather. LoL then Tae Poong came to her rescue by placing his coat on her. More swoony moments in ep. 82 ; oooo I can't wait!

Yoon Hee is losing her eyesight and looks like it's not good news for her either..

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

IS is going to have a reemption arc now? Was BR acting or did she really feel sad to see the mother that cared for her for 10 years.    

This is all that grandmas fault. 

----

I have a feeling that YH is going to get killed off, and IS will open up to be BR's mother by the end of this series.   

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

IS is going to have a reemption arc now? Was BR acting or did she really feel sad to see the mother that cared for her for 10 years.    

This is all that grandmas fault. 

----

I have a feeling that YH is going to get killed off, and IS will open up to be BR's mother by the end of this series.   

I hope they kill off IS. She needs forgiveness not CEO Jung. On the other hand, it would give BR and JY the chance to show their crying prowess if their mother died. Who knows what the writer and director will do? Anyway, they seem much better than those working with HS. :lol:  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

At first I thought YH would die but after watching this episode her chances of living has increased. 

I think that there will be a small time jump a month. That’s how long he has per the doctor. SD walking down they aisle with BD I will give it 50/50 odds. What if SD went to America and died and his brother goes to Korea to inform TP/BR. I think that SD as a finally gift to BR is going to donate his corneas to YH. YH needs a cornea transplant. 

If we get a time jump who knows what’s going to happen. 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

SD donating his cornea to YH sounds like the most probable outcome tbh. I highly doubt they’ll kill off YH. They’d just kill her instead of having her go blind.

I see this as a possibility. It wouldn't be a daily drama if the Second ML doesn't get killed after sacricficing himself to save someone. Take a look at Gold Mask and  A Man In Veil. 

• Like 4

He is dying. See the neurosurgeon's office? 
When is he going to die? Guesses anyone? I think before episode 90. 

We will have to watch the Kang antics, then the Rosemary award which BR of course will win. Or will KBD switch their samples? I am expecting an explosive scene when he reveals KBS as a murderer.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1