[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, youngae said:

Also I believe today was the day that BR’S eyes and mind finally made the connection of TP’s feeling for her and also her feelings for him. The way she turned and faced him when he was standing up to his father about his feelings for her. What I loved about that part is that he loves her as BR and EY. He loves her whole person.

SD would never say that. He always refer to BR. He was in love with the past not the present. I could watch that part over again. That and the church scene on loop. 

Come on BR make the move. Like now. Time is a wasting.

Oh my god you stole the words out of my mouth. SD is in love with his mind’s version of the sweet, innocent BR. He even said why did you turn so evil to her while TP like you said appreciates and loves BR from the past (all the time he mentions how TP is a better person because of BR’s little concerned bossiness like go to school, eat healthy, etc even as a small child and also how he says he is young BR’s masterpiece, so cute!) and the present (their first encounter as SY was hilarious too but TP loved her from that day unknowingly) and the future too (BR gets her revenge and finds her mom, puts KBS in jail but TP still loves her). 

This drama will definitely end with BR + TP. Notice how SD’s name means “calm wind” while TP is literally a typhoon. BR is just “wind” but I think the connotation is supposed to be just a breeze. They complete each other while BR/SD is too similar and will conflict all the time. I’m so glad the writer chose to go with this pair instead. Much better!

on another note, poor IS getting evicted from her house daily lol but she kinda deserves it and more 

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Going the 'hate me' path is getting too much. :smirk:

In real life, she will probably grieve for a few months than move on. She found her mother, has a new sister and a man who is her personal doormat. Wouldn't any woman move on? The writer is mixing the Romeo and Juliet story. 

It's not as if BR had given up anything for their 'love'.  Just 26 more episodes, :crybaby:

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, youngae said:

One more thing I want to get off my chest. Whoever is doing SD’s eye makeup is getting really heavy handed with the eyeliner

I thought the same thing. With the long trench coats and forehead appearances, give SD a gun and pretty soon he’ll be Neo of The Matrix.

004-optimize.jpg

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, maribella said:

Listen @Ameera Ali and all you TP/BR shippers, pray that the writer does not do anything hurtful to y'all.

TP wouldn’t let the writer walk over our feelings, who can kill this heroic character 

308-FE747-6-C54-48-C4-A1-EF-A48754-E36-B

TP , handoff everyone , no one can touch my girl 

92-FB320-A-B2-FB-42-D8-B8-A4-606-D7-E812

9-C2-DF1-BE-DA49-48-DB-B7-B9-772-E13-FD9

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

When is SD's brother coming?

Maybe after SD died, he would come to set the record straight, how heroic he was.

Hurry, it took almost 10 episodes to find CEO Jung. She 's still in there. 

In the preview, BR burnt the Japanese Rowan docs but she has read it. KBD the loser again.

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

24 ep. remain and I see Ba Da's knees more over Ba Ram's revenge plans oy facepalms LoL. 

Good that she led her stepmom to discover Baek San was holding Yoon Hee captive within their home. But poor lady though she has it rough. Tae Poong my poor baby LoL offering his body as Ba Ram's punching bag sigh..

He's uber cute with gran though eheh. WoW the way Baek San gently stroke Yoon Hee's hair gave me chills ahah. What a psycho tsk.

Tomorrow's ep. preview show Ba Ram burning her late father's legacy(?) on that flower thingy/ Le Blanc. I think it's probably a decoy. Ba Ram look so matronly LoL! Wished the damn stepmom threw the vase whatever on her damn hubs' head. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

That why I love TP more than SD , he rather take all the pain than see her hurt 

~ please stop take it in me , don’t hurt yourself 

Reveal hidden contents

CA1-AA78-A-3-CBB-4-A3-C-85-E2-C4-C178-AB

here hurt me .. if it make you better 

oh the hug … 

Omg  this scene shows how much TP loves BR, aww that hug :wub:.

• Love 4
  • Blob 3

If SD was in TP’s place, he’d just passively ask BR to stop hitting herself and do that constipated facial expression while doing absolutely nothing. What a guy TP is who forces her to redirect her anger at him instead. Like how can you not love him for that? I will actually buy a plane ticket to KBS Studio if they kill off TP and even worse, pair BR with SD saying they’re soulmates or whatever after all this lol.

I am still a bit confused on what BR plans to say when she locked her and her mom inside and broke the camera on purpose. But whatever it is, the next episode looks fun. She gets to the secret formula and burns it in front of BD while she probably has access to it beforehand lol. I’m surprised the director gave us this preview I would’ve expected the usual where they would show BD gloating while hiding that scene where BR wins. Maybe they realized people are leaving because of the needlessly extended plot line ha!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Okay, serious question ( really, I'm being serious this time )

Why do we often see in Kdrama's and Korean Movies, women in emotional distress strike themselves?  Unlike today's episode (face), its usually in the chest, on or above the heart.  Is there some mythology/folklore/tradition behind this?

Okay, moving on (seriousness optional)

I don't care how much BR wants revenge, when you find your mother in a KBS dungeon basement, disheveled, drugged, catatonic, YOU GET HER OUT - DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT JAPANESE ROWAN - have your boy TP watch for father leaving the house, coordinate with local authorities to come in the moment he leaves for work, rescue Mom, then arrest KBS for the host of goodies they already have on him. 

Leaving her Mom in that situation broke the disbelief meter, and thats saying something for a daily drama. 

79nrsu.jpg

• LOL 5