[Drama 2022-2023] Vengeance of the Bride - 태풍의 신부 - Mon to Fri 7:50 - 8:30 KST

0ly40

Eun Seo Yeon's vicious plan in becoming Kang Ba Ram once again seem to have affected Im Soon a lot and she's clearly struggling to let Ba Ram to come into her life again. There's also a clear sign that Haelmoni is beginning to have dementia with her forgetting about stuffs that had happened.

I believe Yoon San Deul will eventually die, after he helped Ba Ram with her (and his own) revenge. Time is running out and he will most probably pass on at either the 2nd last or very last episode.

What has been the most "interesting" character has been Ma Dae Geun. This time round he escaped yet again from the police. He could be the key in getting Kang Baek San to jail - will he eventually side with Tae Poong and Ba Ram?

Yoon Hee seems to get better and I don't see her dying.

With 17 more episodes, this daily drama is winding down to a happy ending!

Maybe we can have a last poll to determine the fate of everyone? 

• Like 6

I just CAN'T with the Tae Poong and Ba Ram storyline. When he said that he loved her when she was Seo Yeon, but loved her more when he discovered she was Ba Ram, my vomit meter started to rise. Then Tae Poong said that he had always loved her like that since they were kids.... :waitwhat:

They really pulled that INCEST story utterly and completely! What he said was bad enough, but that other line proved that HE WANTED HIS SISTER EVEN WHEN HE BELIEVED THEY WERE FULL BLOODED! Why would you want your audience to buy in to that? IDC what chemistry they have, they NOW have the stain of INCEST love on them.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 3
  • Blob 1

WooHoo~ more lovey dovey moments for Tae Poong and Ba Ram, my heart is so happy~ And she doesn't flinch anymore at the close proximity. The head pat (sigh dreamily) and then when she held Tae Poong first. (Air fist pumps) YAS GURL finally eheh. I liked that she wrapped her arms around his neck 'cause normally they hug around the guy's waist which doesn't seem that romantic ha-ha. And I have Ba Da to thank for that. Can't believe I said that LoL but yup she practically pushed these 2 to be closer together. BoO he still sleeps on the floor though... huhuhu~

That's all I care about for this show at the moment ahah. Revenge what? Don't even care for it LoL. San Deul can't bring himself to kiss Ba Da ouch. Give it up already Ba Da you're just not that likable. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Mainly focus on the TP/BR scenes everything else was background noise. I am so happy finally. Progress!!!!

Today BD did one thing right this whole drama. She understood the assignment. TP/BR together forever. Have BR show her feelings towards TP. She gets the gold star for today. 

Tomorrow hopefully he will be upgraded from the floor to the bed. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

I am with @TheQueenReturns where questions of incest are concerned. It made my skin crawl, even if they are not blood relatives. So difficult to watch TP/BR getting lovey-dovey. He had thought of her, for 30+ years, as a sister. :crazy:

The writer is probably pushing the notion of one-true-love. From forbidden love to Romantic love, they will be together? Yes?

The first kdrama that shocked me with incest of non-blood relatives was Autumn Story. They grew up together for 10 or 13 years. Winter Sonata raised the question but we knew they were not related nor did they grow up together. It wasn't difficult to watch. The most shocking was the Supper something. 

:wut:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

39 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

@maribella who starred in Autumn story? What year did it come out?

That's the famous trilogy with Winter Sonata and Summer something. Real title is Autumn in my heart. I can't remember the year, must be 20 years ago.

ML&FL:

Soong Seung Heon, Song Hye Kyo.

Cast
Won Bin, Song Seung-heon, Moon Geun Young, Song Hye-kyo, Han Chae-yeong, Lee Ae Jung
  • Like 1
  • Blob 3