[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483266wpp/tv-chosun-gives-brief-response-to-reports-of-love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-season-3-airing-in-2022

so a season 3 is sure, but not really the broadcast date, maybe in February 2022, so the actors have time to rest a little, by deduction if it happens in February 2022, they can start filming in December 2021

the article used the term multi season drama, so we can expect a season 4:rickroll:

Not me I’m out

• Like 7

Anybody else felt it was unnecessary and cruel that Si Eun and Hyang-Gi were forced to deal with the hysterical Ga Bin post her break up. They are decent people, did the right thing but it is bad enough Ga Bin destroyed their family with help from the man in question, Hae Ryun but then getting them to pacify a broken Ga Bin felt incredibly weird and unfair. Like leave them alone girl, you've done enough.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Anybody else felt it was unnecessary and cruel that Si Eun and Hyang-Gi were forced to deal with the hysterical Ga Bin post her break up. They are decent people, did the right thing but it is bad enough Ga Bin destroyed their family with help from the man in question, Hae Ryun but then getting them to pacify a broken Ga Bin felt incredibly weird and unfair. Like leave them alone girl, you've done enough.

Yes we know cheating goes on in the real world but get real here does a mistress go bellyaching crying to the ex wife I don’t think so unless u have a crash helmet on first I would took a few punches and then told her to go and deal with it she made her bed with a married man now if she wanted to make her ex jealous she should went after a Single man not one with kids she knew he was married with kids. So no pity from me like this writer wants us to pity the mistresses. I’m not going any further with this silly stuff it’s just so silly not wasting any more of my time when there is so many more to watch

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Lfd said:

Yes we know cheating goes on in the real world but get real here does a mistress go bellyaching crying to the ex wife I don’t think so unless u have a crash helmet on first I would took a few punches and then told her to go and deal with it she made her bed with a married man now if she wanted to make her ex jealous she should went after a Single man not one with kids she knew he was married with kids. So no pity from me like this writer wants us to pity the mistresses. I’m not going any further with this silly stuff it’s just so silly not wasting any more of my time when there is so many more to watch

What I really want is SDM fall in love with HG for real, and waited for her to finish her study & marry her…that’ll serve GB right for taking away HG’s loving father & turn him into loverboy monkey,,,but she’s still have the nerve to come to SE & HG for comfort…why didn’t she just go look for her mistresses friends for comfort. Didn’t they pat each other’s back & congrats each other for succeeding breaking up their boyfriends’ marriages? Or can’t she find some other people for comfort? What kind of person is she that she doesn’t have a single friend or anyone else to talk to or go for comfort beside the 2 mistresses that she had to go to woman who’s life she ruin just for comfort? Something must be very  wrong with her if she doesn’t have a single true friend!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wildcherry said:

What I really want is SDM fall in love with HG for real, and waited for her to finish her study & marry her…that’ll serve GB right for taking away HG’s loving father & turn him into loverboy monkey,,,but she’s still have the nerve to come to SE & HG for comfort…why didn’t she just go look for her mistresses friends for comfort. Didn’t they pat each other’s back & congrats each other for succeeding breaking up their boyfriends’ marriages? Or can’t she find some other people for comfort? What kind of person is she that she doesn’t have a single friend or anyone else to talk to or go for comfort beside the 2 mistresses that she had to go to woman who’s life she ruin just for comfort? Something must be very  wrong with her if she doesn’t have a single true friend!

She didn't go there because she had no friends she went looking for forgiveness.

Not that I'm excusing her inexcusable reasoning but from what I watched this is the impression I got. She may also be trying to save the rest of her family from any further divine retribution.

While I was watching that I was struck by how cognizant Si Eun was of her state of undress and her robe threatening to slip off and her general state of disorientation and disturbing mental condition. Much as it made me grind my teeth it demonstrated the empathetic response Si Eun had and her inability to turn away the woman that ruined her marriage. In my book that made her a truly kind person, yes it may come across as totally doormat like but I think Si Eun has a very good soul. To her credit only a very cold person would not have reacted to at least cover her up. She went that extra step and hugged her.

I think Si Eun was quite horrified by what she saw Ga Bin had been reduced to. In her position most would be gleeful for the payback but Si Eun was feeling terribly sorry for her. I will not put her down and call her stupid for helping the woman that wrecked her family because had she turned her away I believe Si Eun would not have been able to live with that.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, hyall said:

She didn't go there because she had no friends she went looking for forgiveness.

Not that I'm excusing her inexcusable reasoning but from what I watched this is the impression I got. She may also be trying to save the rest of her family from any further divine retribution.

While I was watching that I was struck by how cognizant Si Eun was of her state of undress and her robe threatening to slip off and her general state of disorientation and disturbing mental condition. Much as it made me grind my teeth it demonstrated the empathetic response Si Eun had and her inability to turn away the woman that ruined her marriage. In my book that made her a truly kind person, yes it may come across as totally doormat like but I think Si Eun has a very good soul. To her credit only a very cold person would not have reacted to at least cover her up. She went that extra step and hugged her.

I think Si Eun was quite horrified by what she saw Ga Bin had been reduced to. In her position most would be gleeful for the payback but Si Eun was feeling terribly sorry for her. I will not put her down and call her stupid for helping the woman that wrecked her family because had she turned her away I believe Si Eun would not have been able to live with that.

But would she have went there if ex boyfriend hadn’t came back into her life saying sorry for useing your husband to get my ex back it worked so now I’m finished with him u take him back but please forgive me I don’t want this scandal to get out and ruin my reputation because u know I am in the Public eyes and if this gets out it will ruin me. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Lfd said:

But would she have went there if ex boyfriend hadn’t came back into her life saying sorry for useing your husband to get my ex back it worked so now I’m finished with him u take him back but please forgive me I don’t want this scandal to get out and ruin my reputation because u know I am in the Public eyes and if this gets out it will ruin me. 

And also she thought he was gonna kill himself and old what a scandal that would be after the media dug up all about it I think she was scared we know the media can destroy a person’s character big time and how would that go over with ex’s parents about marriage. She had a motive to go there to protect her character for her work and her future marriage. A few days ago the mistresses were congratulating one another for getting their man.     Gross

• Like 3

15 hours ago, hyall said:

I admire people like LSE and have met several kind people like that in RL, so it wasn’t surprising for me to see the scene. It’s just like what I expected LSE reaction would be given her character setup since the beginning. I don’t think of her as doormat at all because she wasn’t being “bullied” or “manipulated”. She was totally in control and aware of what she was doing. Her daughter’s reaction and obedience/cooperation reflected those are the values she has always taught her children. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 8/12/2021 at 10:10 AM, hyall said:

In my book that made her a truly kind person, yes it may come across as totally doormat like but I think Si Eun has a very good soul. To her credit only a very cold person would not have reacted to at least cover her up. She went that extra step and hugged her.

Yes, I have mentioned it before. She have a kind soul. Not everyone can be like her, some will just kick that woman and left her alone with her bathrobe but not her. Just think, woman in bathrobe, vulnerable like that, with drunk man in the picture (or even other bad guys in that area) what will happen? Then tomorrow highlight news come out, "Shocking news! Musical actress NGB being raped and murdered by drunk man at XXX Apartment." Will Writer-Lee able to sleep at night when she knew she saw NGB came to see her in her bathrobe and end up tragically like that? She's not Bu Hye Ryeong who can be so cold & full of anger. She's Writer-Lee, she have a very gentle and kind soul. Even when she saw her ex husband holding baby in her dream, she felt something and worried. That just who she is.

I love how writer-nim painted her character as a divine lady. Me too.. I think she's not a doormat, she just do what she have to do - help the helpless person before her.

Also true, she went there asking for forgiveness. She even kneeled in front of Writer-Lee in her bathrobe.

On 8/13/2021 at 1:31 AM, ktcjdrama said:

Her daughter’s reaction and obedience/cooperation reflected those are the values she has always taught her children. 

Yes, she taugh her daughter well. Even she have grudge and mad with NGB, but she helped that helpless lady. NGB is evil because she destroyed one marriage & made a father abandon his family, but Writer-Lee & her daughter is not evil like her. They both have a kind soul inside them. I love Writer-Lee & Hyang-gi character :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

NGB went to boyfriend's house looking for word of him because he wasn't answering the phone.  She may have been afraid he went to the Han River to jump in.  She really believes she is receiving Divine retribution and is about to lose her mind.  I don't even think it is about her career; she is broken.  Everything else that happens is not planned, just unfolding.  She couldn't think of anywhere else to go.  She turned down marriage to the man she truly loves; she is broken.  She may actually commit suicide, too, because she can't live with the fact that both her parents died and she thinks it is her fault.  I get Greek tragedy vibes here.

• Insightful 4

Does everyone still have "Love" hangover? Korean youtubers still do, apparently!

Predictions:

1. Korean Youtuber translation. This guy's name is Dramacula:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Valc61vBgk&t=29s&ab_channel=드라마큘라Dramacula

This is about the baby Hae-Ryun is holding in Si-Eun's dream. He doesn't think it is Bada. He thinks that it is Ga-Bin and Hae-Ryun's child.

He thinks Ga-Bin will give birth to this baby, but be unable to raise it, due to death or mental breakdown. So Si-Eun will raise it for a while. (Hae-Ryun is symbolically bringing the baby to Si-Eun in her dream.)

Then Si-Eun will give the baby to Seo Ban (!) who will raise it with Song Won.

2. Another video from Dramacula:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPUtUsLLyL4&t=92s&ab_channel=드라마큘라Dramacula

This one is about Sa-Hyeon + Ami:

Sa-Hyeon is the only one wearing a white tux, just like in the opening sequence in which Sa-Hyeon and Hye-Ryeong are the only ones wearing white. White can signify mourning.

Sa-Hyeon and Ami were getting into a limousine on their way to the wedding. But unlike the other two couples, we never saw them enter the wedding hall.

Also, Ami tripped and rolled her ankle, which could be a bad omen.

His conclusion: Ami dies on their way to the wedding. This is divine punishment for Sa-Hyeon.

ETA: I forgot to add the weirdest part. - After Ami dies, Sa-Hyeon and Hye-Ryeong will get back together. Because they belong with each other. (I may have blocked this part out to prevent my brain from melting.)

His theory about how Sa-Hyeon and Ami meet - Ami met with Pan parents in the final episode of S2. They may become closer and that's how Ami meets Sa-Hyeon.

3. This is from "극한의문과러" (Extreme Query 과러?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNhOkMn5UYM&ab_channel=극한의문과러

He is the one who correctly guessed the Dong-Ma + Pi-Yeong couple. (His theory is that Dong-Ma has an inferiority complex about his older brother.)

This prediction is about why Hye-Ryeong is showing so much interest in Bada, inviting herself to Song Won's baby shower, etc.

His theory: Hye-Ryeong knows Sa-Hyeon cannot be the father because she knows that Sa-Hyeon is infertile.

She knows this because she tried to get pregnant for months and it didn't happen, so maybe they got medical exams.

She lied to her mother that her uterus is malformed so her mother won't get angry (yet) at her in-laws.

She's going to show up when the baby is born to somehow prove that Sa-Hyeon is not the father. This is her final revenge against the Pan family.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

22 hours ago, chickfactor said:

She's going to show up when the baby is born to somehow prove that Sa-Hyeon is not the father. This is her final revenge against the Pan family.

If it's true, she will get the new title - Queen of Revenge! :lol:

His theory about how Sa-Hyeon and Ami meet - Ami met with Pan parents in the final episode of S2. They may become closer and that's how Ami meets Sa-Hyeon.

I've the same theory too... They will met at PSH's house as PSH's parents welcomed her to come to their house anytime. So she will come to see SW plus PSH too :D

This is about the baby Hae-Ryun is holding in Si-Eun's dream. He doesn't think it is Bada. He thinks that it is Ga-Bin and Hae-Ryun's child.

He thinks Ga-Bin will give birth to this baby, but be unable to raise it, due to death or mental breakdown. So Si-Eun will raise it for a while. (Hae-Ryun is symbolically bringing the baby to Si-Eun in her dream.)

Then Si-Eun will give the baby to Seo Ban (!) who will raise it with Song Won.

Make sense a bit... But I'm quite not sure and not make sense a bit regarding Writer-Lee will give the baby to SW. So where is SW's baby? Died during labor? 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, hsmz said:

If it's true, she will get the new title - Queen of Revenge! :lol:

I've the same theory too... They will met at PSH's house as PSH's parents welcomed her to come to their house anytime. So she will come to see SW plus PSH too :D

Make sense a bit... But I'm quite not sure and not make sense a bit regarding Writer-Lee will give the baby to SW. So where is SW's baby? Died during labor? 

So why are the parents pulled to fall in love with mistresses 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lfd said:

So why are the parents pulled to fall in love with mistresses 

I have no answer for that. I'm not the writer, you see... I just made the theory based on the ending - PSH & Ami wedding scene (is it really a wedding?) 
We need to wait for Season 3. Opppss, you are out and will not watch season 3 right? So, you will never get the answer.... 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, hsmz said:

I have no answer for that. I'm not the writer, you see... I just made the theory based on the ending - PSH & Ami wedding scene (is it really a wedding?) 
We need to wait for Season 3. Opppss, you are out and will not watch season 3 right? So, you will never get the answer.... 

lol wish u were the writer u probably would have done a better job. No I will just wait until the last ep. and see how they end it the reason I stuck with season 2 hoping to see an ending of  I really don’t know what. 

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1

As long as the actor who plays Yu sin oppa role is still the same actor, I will watch season 3, no matter how mess this drama would be, even if example the writer nim must to resurrect SPY’s mom and Yu sin’s father to make season 3 happened. Hahaha

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gumiho said:

As long as the actors who plays Yu sin oppa role is still the same actor, I will watch season 3, no matter how mess this drama would be, even if example the writer nim must to resurrect SPY’s mom and Yu sin’s father to make season 3 happened. Hahaha

it reminds me of the fact that Sung Hoon is starting to negotiate to play the lead male in Jane the Virgin, and filming is supposed to start at the end of the year, maybe he won't be available to play in season 3

• Insightful 1

On 8/15/2021 at 12:11 PM, Gumiho said:

As long as the actors who plays Yu sin oppa role is still the same actor, I will watch season 3, no matter how mess this drama would be, even if example the writer nim must to resurrect SPY’s mom and Yu sin’s father to make season 3 happened. Hahaha

Me too! I'm all set for Season 3. This is just a drama after all, like @Madu Mita said "when has this show ever made sense?" And... not only this drama, it seems almost of all Kdramas in Kdramaland didn't ever make sense, except the ones based on true story/situation laaa, example Hospital Playlist.

Remember Goblin? Since when we have an immortal human, Goblin's bride and Grim Reaper disguised as a human? And who have watched Lee Je Hoon's drama Signal? Since when we can received a signal from the past via a walkie-talkie without battery and changed the past & present? :lol:

There, there... If you just think is just a drama, you will enjoy it, but if you think more than that, want the drama to make sense or want the writer-nim to fulfill your desired ending, you better don't watch it. It only will make you feel upset, angry and disappointed. 

ed2b9aa5699288ecaf05b9af481248c3.gif

1bb73ad26185a83738d919c98df15fe558f77866

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Random stuff I picked up:

- Viewers estimate that the "Cheongdam Villa" and upkeep costs that Hye-Ryeong asked for should add up to about $7 - $10 million.

- Apparently people have done side-by-side comparisons and believe that it's the same baby who is in Sa-Hyeon's dream and in Si-Eun's dream. So the baby in Si-Eun's dream must be Bada. (I just think they used the same baby actor for both scenes.)

- The last thing is whether Seo Ban is gay. Lots of discussion about this but I don't think there is anything persuasive either way for me.

But the funniest thing I read about this is that "Ban" sounds like "half" in Korean. Therefore he is bisexual. :lol:

• Like 2