EVENT: Tweak my oppa! - COMPETITION

partyon

Hello everyone!!!

Dear @partyon @Lmangla & @Sleepy Owl chingus, here is my first submission for this competition! I am planning on other two categories as well. Will soon post the final submissions here. :lol:

Category 1 - Tweak my oppa

It is a baby boy

Ha ha.. There he is! :joy: Everything a lady wants in her life time is here. A handsome guy, a cute baby boy & all his equipements in one frame. 

163117745_2778158675828994_7677944274533

This is a perfect oppastic ride. Can't wait for your feedback, guys! :heart:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

I feel bad about making fun of my oppa. I will post one final submission. Hope it's okay. :lol:

You can post as many as you want :D I am loving them! 

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

It is a baby boy

Ha ha.. There he is! :joy: Everything a lady wants in her life time is here. A handsome guy, a cute baby boy & all his equipements in one frame.

LOL :loolz:

May I just ask how many weeks the baby boy was when he was delivered? It looks like he has a pretty full set of facial hair already :joy:

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

LOL 

May I just ask how many weeks the baby boy was when he was delivered? It looks like he has a pretty full set of facial hair already :joy:

Ooops.. Ha ha!!! So funny, chingu! :joy: The picture was taken in 2019. Let's go ask the question from the baby boy himself!!! I am sure he would reply us with a deep baby voice. :D :mrgreen:

@louie_999 Thanks for the lovely pictures! :dorakiss:
I have seen Wookie and Yoo Inna in Goblin, and their chemistry was off the charts. They look so cute together!

@gm4queen TBH, I can't recall what Choi Daniel sounds when speaking. Feel free to share a video. Is his voice as deep as my oppa's ? My oppa (Choi Jin Hyuk) would make a T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E baby boy because his voice is just too deep :joy:

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen TBH, I can't recall what Choi Daniel sounds when speaking. Feel free to share a video. Is his voice as deep as my oppa's ? My oppa (Choi Jin Hyuk) would make a T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E baby boy because his voice is just too deep :joy:

Yes of course, here is the video of the event itself. Starting from 1:48 onwards... I love Daniel's voice so much!!! His voice is so soothing & deep & sexy to me!!! :lol: But I think his voice is not as deep as Choi Jin Hyuk's, right???! :innocent: Yes, Choi Jin Hyuk has the deepest voice among all korean actors I know. :huh: But our korean oppas are full packages of manliness!!! :D Oh YEAH, chingu!!!! Let's enjoy their manliness on screen!!! :lol:

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

The baby seems not so happy, must be feeling it is a bit late for such photo maybe :loolz:

Jokes apart, I am loving that edit though, and can't stop laughing looking at him :joy:.

@louie_999 that's some impressive editing, looking forward to more of them (if you are planning to) :approves:

@azureblue7 your I love your editing too here, as Noona said, it is too clean. I see what you did in the final one, and it looks so good. So what will be the name of this new "Aragorn" of ours? :rubchin:

@frozentundra Chingu, the pic where there are multiple Oppas, aren't they all the same guy (Lee Jong suk) or I am mistaken here. I love the idea though, and I think everyone would love to see as many Oppas as possible in one frame :joy:

@Rogue85 Chingu, that is a beautiful poster for the drama :heartxoxo:

37 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes of course, here is the video of the event itself. Starting from 1:48 onwards... I love Daniel's voice so much!!! His voice is so soothing & deep & sexy to me!!! :lol: But I think his voice is not as deep as Choi Jin Hyuk's, right???! :innocent: Yes, Choi Jin Hyuk has the deepest voice among all korean actors I know. :huh: But our korean oppas are full packages of manliness!!! :D Oh YEAH, chingu!!!! Let's enjoy their manliness on screen!!! :lol:

OMO! Your oppa's voice is quite deep! Chingu, it sounds very nice and manly :kiss_wink:

My oppa's voice is just a tad deeper. I think @Min2206 also fell in love with it when she was watching her Zoppa in Zombie Detective :love:

I still need to make an edited picture of Jang Hyuk and champagne tonight :joy:

Before I sleep tonight, I am sharing this masterpiece I imagined once I saw the Fated to Love You Scene for Category 3:

spacer.png

I am naming this "Distracted Lee Gun"  (I almost named it as "Distracted by Post-Its")

Trivia: This was inspired by the "Distracted Boyfriend" meme.

Special thanks to PowerPoint and online background remover for making this photo possible haha!

In all honesty, I never watched the Korean version, but I love the Taiwanese version. Haha!

Here's the no-text version if you want to think of a better caption/text. 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, the pic where there are multiple Oppas, aren't they all the same guy (Lee Jong suk) or I am mistaken here. I love the idea though, and I think everyone would love to see as many Oppas as possible in one frame :joy:

Yes indeed, it is all Lee Jong Suk! Or rather...Kang Chul from W, Jung Jae Chan from While You Were Sleeping, the real Lee Jong Suk from his Instagram story, and Park Soo Ha from I Hear Your Voice. The first two can't cook at ALL, lol. The other two are not bad. :D 

Another cross-drama LJS edit (sorry, I was pulled into this from a couple of LJS threads, this is what I've got):

Title: Who is this strange man and what is he doing with my car?

Kangchul-Jaechan-WM.jpg

(I personally think that Kang Chul and Jae Chan would NOT get along; if you have seen both While You Were Sleeping and W, you might agree. JC would think it was stupid to throw yourself off a bridge just because someone told you you were a cartoon character, and yet would secretly envy KC's cool. Kang Chul would just find JC sort of annoying and wish he'd go away.)

Hello everybody, thanks  A LOT for tagging me cause I am EXTREMELY excited and happy to participate in this event. As I think that I can FULLY participate in this one AT LEAST because I can't say the same for the previous events, being a relatively newbie in kdrama land.

I have been in love with JJS for the past 1 and a half year now and I habitually have made so much GIFs and animated pictures of him, so as I said I am happy, to share them here so be warned ladies and gentlemen there is gonna be a whole lot of them,....I hope u guys won't mind. So here they are....

1. JJS is posing for his drama Hospital Playlist poster and I ofcourse has changed his drama poster with the pic of a rose.

dohDzXK.gif

2. It is his picture from the promotion events of his movie EXIT. And apart from his pic everything else is added by me.

Slp3NFs.gif

3. His picture from a commercial film of his in the last year.

YbRygQy.gif

There are many more but I think I can only paste 3 in a single post so I will paste more in another post.

16 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Title: Who is this strange man and what is he doing with my car

OMO! Your oppa x2 looks very handsome :love: I haven't watched either drama.

I am intrigued by the car... Why is he taking a selfie while lying on it...?

Wondering GIF by memecandy

16 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Hello everybody, thanks  A LOT for tagging me cause I am EXTREMELY excited and happy to participate in this event. As I think that I can FULLY participate in this one AT LEAST because I can't say the same for the previous events, being a relatively newbie in kdrama land.

There are many more but I think I can only paste 3 in a single post so I will paste more in another post.

Thank you so much for your wonderful pictures! :kiss_wink: It's great to see more oppas on this thread!!!

Feel free to submit as many pictures as you want, just remember to name each picture.

Actually, the event section has a limit of 5 pictures per post (as opposed to 3 pictures per post in the other sections of this forum). But if the pictures are big, we would still encourage to post only 3 per post instead of the full 5. :dorakiss:

Category 1:
Picture of Choi Jin Hyuk oppa. I call this piece:

"A romantic lunch in EVERY Korean drama"

gufamily.png
cr. @partyon

1 hour ago, partyon said:

just remember to name each picture.

Actually, the event section has a limit of 5 pictures per post (as opposed to 3 pictures per post in the other sections of this forum). But if the pictures are big, we would still encourage to post only 3 per post instead of the full 5.

Thanks for warm welcome and I got so much excited just after reading that what this event is about that I did not bother to read the whole post,lol and jumped to post my pics. 

But anyway I will now try to come up with some names in my next post.

13 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

To me "Fated to love you" is like a fairy tale. So maybe a role reversal this time.

Rapunzel Lee Gun. Check out those luscious sturdy long locks.

:joy:

Lol @azureblue7 I think will it more realistic if you put Lee Mi Sook face instead of Mother Gothel? She made a good witch. Love Jang Nara boot. 

Category 2 : Favorite Ship 

" Pichi Couple " - amazing onscreen chemistry 

Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I will call these photos 

" CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OF YOU  "  

and   " Our Happy Pill " 

Archived