EVENT: Tweak my oppa! - COMPETITION

partyon

6 minutes ago, k8telyn said:

@partyon Thanks for organizing this fun contest!  

Here's my entry. :D I will enter more later.

1) Category 1

Wow, what a cool picture of Song Seung Heon ! :love: He looks very handsome in your poster :luvarrow:

Cat GIF

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't help myself but make another entry love this couple far too much and been waiting for season 2 for years now stil hoping it will happen :dissapointed_relieved:

Category 2:

“Meeting you again” poster a continuation of Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

spacer.png

Category 2 : My Favorite Ship 

Pichi Couple

Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook in the romance comedy drama Touch Your Heart aired February 19, 2019 

my fanart 

spacer.png

" Touched by an Angel "  and  "All You Need Is Love " 

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

keep posting. am cracking up on seeing your edits. they are fantastic! :joy:

I was laughing that one of the characters in the poster said "it is too dark" bwaahahahah... this is why I hate tvn and ocn dramas. it is like I have to strain my eyes to see and I can't be bothered. light it up PD! :lol:

Thanks for liking them..haha. Actually that character who said it was too dark, is Chil Sung of Wok of Love and he loves to wear sunglasses even at night when it is dark. So that's why he can't even see clearly. But what you mentioned is soooo true too!! Haha!!:joy:

Category 2 Favorite Ship in a kdrama 

Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan as they play Derek Hyun and Kang Ah Reum in the 2020 action, romance, comedy drama series " The Spies Who Loved Me ". 

Lim Ju Hwan and Yoo In Na 

spacer.png

" Amazing Apple Couple "

if you already watched the kdrama The Spies Who Loved Me, you will know why they were called apple couple. 

here are some of their video clips from their kdrama " The Spies Who Loved Me ".  They really have very good onscreen chemistry too. I can call Yoo In Na the " Chemistry Queen in a Kdrama ". 

Category 1 

Lim Ju Hwan from her recent action, romance, comedy drama series " The Spies Who Loved Me ". 

In the series, he always brings apples to her beautiful wife Kang Ah Reum and that's why they were called Apple Couple. 

spacer.png

I will call this " Apples full of Love "

2 hours ago, Deverly Francisco said:

A Truly handsome serious type of boss. Choi Daniel / Category 2 a movie poster of him only. And i called it  GORGEOUS !

Oh my... He is really gorgeous!! Handsome boss Nam Chi Won! Wonderful posters you made with our Daniel!!! :lol: So sweet of you, darling!!!!

Archived