EVENT: Tweak my oppa! - COMPETITION

partyon

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Category 1:
Picture of Choi Jin Hyuk oppa: "A romantic lunch in EVERY Korean drama"

Hahahaha! Yes, Subway in EVERYTHING. 

(I have a Subway around the corner from where I live. It's to the point that when I pass that logo, I don't feel hungry--I feel like going home and watching a drama... I am well trained. :D )

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Category 2 : Favorite Ship 

" Pichi Couple " - amazing onscreen chemistry of a kdrama couple ( Sunny & the Grim Reaper " Wang Yeo ) 

Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook 

spacer.png

Everlasting Love 

Hello everyone!!!

Dear @partyon @Lmangla & @Sleepy Owl chingus, here is my second submission for this competition! I am planning on the last category & will soon post the final submission here. 

Category 2 - Tweak a drama poster/ ship

if all of the kings had their queens on the throne

This is Choi Daniel & Park Eun Bin from The Ghost Detective 2018. They never even had a single kiss scene in the drama but I feel their love for each other in this poster. My favorite on-screen ship so far. :heart:

163178707_2778840742427454_4081030646321

Can't wait to hear your feedback, guys!!! :)

Category 2:

Lonely King and his happy ending 

The lonely King Wang So who lost the love of his life Hae Soo, has finally found his happy ever after in the alternative universe. (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo)

spacer.png

@JJS's Fan-atics @Rogue85 @gm4queen @Gretule Such tender and lovely pictures! I'm in awe of your talents! :dorakiss:

@azureblue7Great job of making funny posters of Jang Hyuk. :D

200.gif

Even though I am not allowed to participate in the actual contest as I am an organizer, I will still attempt to make a Category 2 picture of a drama poster / favorite ship. I just have no idea what to choose since I have 0 ships.

I am gonna go for comedy in any case.... Comedy always works :D

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, you with me?

@frozentundra I also have a Subway close by to where I live, but I would NEVER take anyone on a date to a Subway. :D

hungry chicken GIF by Subway Sverige

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

Even though I am not allowed to participate in the actual contest as I am an organizer, I will still attempt to make a Category 2 picture of a drama poster / favorite ship. I just have no idea what to choose since I have 0 ships.

I am gonna go for comedy in any case.... Comedy always works :D

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, you with me?

I am totally with you Noona, I am also having a hard time for the category 2 since I also didn't really have any ships :joy:

Comedy is always the best for me too Noona :approves:

@gm4queen Chingu, that is a lovely poster, I also liked their chemistry in that drama, despite not really inclining towards the romance aspect much, due to the genre. :fullofhearts:

@Rogue85, @JJS's Fan-atics I am loving all those posters here :hooray:

1 hour ago, Gretule said:

The lonely King Wang So who lost the love of his life Hae Soo, has finally found his happy ever after in the alternative universe. (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo)

That's the ending the viewers and the leads deserved I believe :please:

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

My submission for Category 2: Drama "Tell me what you saw"

I was already laughing at Daegil saying "Tell me first, where is Un-nyeon" and then at the bottom I saw Jin Hyuk asking "Why should I" :loolz:

I just can't stop laughing here watching it :joy:

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@gm4queen Chingu, that is a lovely poster, I also liked their chemistry in that drama, despite not really inclining towards the romance aspect much, due to the genre.

Awww... So nice to hear that you also watched the drama, chingu!!! :) It's my all time fav drama of all. Not really a horror lover but I enjoyed their chemistry so much!!!

And I am also a music video editor & these are all my edits for them on my youtube channel. :heart: 3 videos, 3 languages but 1 ship is sailing!!! Hope you will enjoy it!!!! And other chingus as well! :)

17 hours ago, partyon said:

azureblue7Great job of making funny posters of Jang Hyuk. :D

Thank you... I made him a zombie, long haired Prince in distress..at least Ara Gunnie is not funny.:doggie:

17 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

was already laughing at Daegil saying "Tell me first, where is Un-nyeon" and then at the bottom I saw Jin Hyuk asking "Why should I" :loolz:

I just can't stop laughing here watching it 

Hahaha! Thanks for appreciating it. One will need to watch Jang Hyuk's dramas to understand the joke though.:heartxoxo:

Please let me know if I'm posting too many. I'm just having so much fun making fun of oppa.:joy: And I'm  truly truly a Jang Hyuk fan. Love him in Fated to love you! He's so funny and super handsome!

Pics-Art-03-23-10-20-37.jpg

Give me back my Gunnie Lollipop! 

spacer.png Hades/ Category 2

Hello guys, i really love to see Choi Daniel to more actions movie. So i decided to choose category 2.. My movies poster i edit. And the title is HADES. It could be more fun,if this one would be a movie. Featuring our dear Oppa Daniel.

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Please let me know if I'm posting too many. I'm just having so much fun making fun of oppa.:joy: And I'm  truly truly a Jang Hyuk fan. Love him in Fated to love you! He's so funny and super handsome!

keep posting. am cracking up on seeing your edits. they are fantastic! :joy:

6 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

My goodness,  just tell me what you saw! 

I was laughing that one of the characters in the poster said "it is too dark" bwaahahahah... this is why I hate tvn and ocn dramas. it is like I have to strain my eyes to see and I can't be bothered. light it up PD! :lol:

1 minute ago, Deverly Francisco said:

2.. My movies poster i edit. And the title is HADES. It could be more fun,if this one would be a movie. Featuring our dear Oppa Daniel.

ooh this looks like my type of movie! I would totally watch. :D

Watching Keanu Reeves GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

56 minutes ago, Deverly Francisco said:

Hello guys, i really love to see Choi Daniel to more actions movie. So i decided to choose category 2.. My movies poster i edit. And the title is HADES. It could be more fun,if this one would be a movie. Featuring our dear Oppa Daniel.

Oh my god dear!!! Our Daniel looks so rocking there! It's a very nice edit, girl! What an official poster for an action movie!!! Keep it all up! :) 

Just now, Sleepy Owl said:

So this is the poster I ended up editing, and I don't even know what I wanted to do 

Let's call it "Princes taking Christmas Celebration Too seriously" :joy:

Dongsaeng, looks like a couple of princes are celebrating St. Patrick's Day too ! :loolz:

Drunk St Patricks Day GIF

Archived