EVENT: Tweak my oppa! - COMPETITION

partyon

COMPETITION - "Tweak my oppa!"

- enter our competition and win prizes! -

We are organizing a photo editing (aka "photoshopping") contest.

Just tweak a picture of your favorite oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you, submit it and you have a chance to take home a prize.

spacer.png

cr. Ms. Koko@kokodus "Oppa and myself"

We have 3 categories + 3 prizes ! :kiss_wink:

1) Category 1 - Tweak my oppa

Photoshop any pic of your favorite oppa/noona/unnie/hyung. You can give him/her a hat, a makeover, another leading lady/man, a funny background.

For example, our EO oppa Choi Jin Hyuk below.

spacer.png

cr. @partyon "Oppa making a fruit salad " / "Fruit Ninja" 

2) Category 2 - Tweak a drama poster (your favorite k-drama and/or favorite ship)

Pick a poster of your favorite k-drama and/or your favorite ship and photoshop it.

3) Category 3 - Tweak the picture below

We EOs give you the pic, you photoshop it to your liking.

Option 1 (from Kingdom)

kingdom.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=978

(cr. to owner)

Option 2 (from Fated to Love You)

1Hh30mfpQX9KL3Rys_bES_0IxWuQbgpu7hWqmdiF

(cr. to owner)

RULES:

1) You can participate in as many categories as you want, be it 1 or all 3 of them.

2) You can submit as many photoshopped pictures as you want. In case there are a lot of submissions, we may have to ask you to choose only one work per category. We will inform you of this separately if that's the case.

3) The deadline for participating is Sunday March 28th 2021 at 10 am GMT

4) In case you are shy about your work, you can send your picture to us Event Organizers by PM and we will submit it anonymously for you.

5) You can tweak pictures with any software you want - there are tons of free apps available e.g in Google Play store and Apple Store.

6) After the submission deadline, there will be a poll on this thread to determine the winners of each category.

7) The winner of each category will win a prize. We will be giving out Viki passes to the winners. Yay! :partyblob:

8) Please give a name to your artwork.

9) General Forum and Event rules apply in this competition.

Remember, the deadline for submitting your pictures on this thread is Sunday March 28th at 10 am GMT.

In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us Event Organizers. :kiss_wink:

@partyon @Lmangla@Sleepy Owl

tagging:

Spoiler

@madmad min@choco milo@Nikaa94 @sadthe1st  @reasilvi@dolorisbrady@JoannaID@Fangirl22@willenette@rocher22@NPR@africandramalover@Berou@Itsmylifeboss@kokodus@k8telyn@jjjeslyn @MY15 @reiko@lucia704@The.Lannister@Chibi8535@croquembouche2018@wze2702@Rose Sam@rubyminho@ElectricHearts@BinJinBest@QueenieBee@Babam@Piggycloy@SuZy Leoo @Smileforu @Min2206@kismet22 @rita96 @Missprincesa@Miadee@stellalafemme     @Asgarla@vangsweetie637@Indianfan@haha1999@BinjinFangirl@ocean90@pretty_JULY@Shining tiara@im0202@Thong Thin@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*@Jillia@serenilmauve @vajandi@joccu@tas82@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina@Y.Q.@Gisell Gisell   @Jeannie@Sakurafairy@kdramagrandma@gnyaa@hahanzyy@superspace@Kool@audreyng205@Gina Nazario@Pyar@Ding77@gtLmh0622@Jiyuu@parkeunbinchoidaniel@@sinhvichuchu@Anjalifairy@celebrianna   @Tracie13@rukizie   @hushh@kaykafisyah@cafe99 @danisnk222  @liv_well@Romance Tag@kittyna@joybran@liongurl@Edgar Pordwed@LiB for Velvet@samzi85@SC2019@Lmangla@Biology Lesson@azureblue7@Prettysup@Ayame@yoeda@widala@larus@msdot@dramafan33@izziemazzie@ELFlamingo@CarolynH@Hohoho@Sleepy Owl@twinkle_little_star@CallieP@gm4queen@Yippeun_eonnie@Joanna Alfson@M6M  @Skyline@kireeti2@naul@pompyavi@graceyco@JJS's Fan-atics@leeminhosny@morningdew@ssteph@flutterby06@kembie@tinatrix236@firebabe@inspiredbyshj@Mikayla Holloway@weirdnshort@sakurapotter@gy_pyang_gy@katakwasabi@soojeons@SophieH@Minbongyi@4evrkdrama @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama@nrllee @TiNaDo @UnniSarah @strongtower @PeVe @Nodame @faithwalker @booha @iksunijini @twinkle_little_star @forme26 fi @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @maribella @syntyche @Wuzetian @Dal-A @Sejabin @Mocharel @westley @maria_m2me @Adwina Oltariani @pauliza @Lj @princessaves @mocha @valinor500 @Spring Mood @FanMode101 @Soar Wi @Lyricalstars @agenth @anyeze @Siomara Brito @Aolian @MayanEcho @fragola @ncly @Olea @Denali @hola2jin @SCSfanz @selen4ever @xoxogkxoxo @debbsthebee @deborahkim153 @MrEildriz @makyno @tsukino7 @airgelaal @NoonaCaana @lebeaucouple @blingbling @billroberts @miraliyana90 @xylaxyly @charray @usadango @sora sora @eLizza @Ms.sunshine @vangie_bicera @tothestars @pad-hari @Lavenderpurple @Naty828 @tofumochu @Yinye @BINGO_O @annaR @Jinnie @Firefly @CA C @widala @Lorena @JumboQueen @adzukibean_rcl @SophieH @Poppy517 @Heretorant @gutterland @Phoenix26 @JoannaID @Nikaa94 @lexicon @mademoisellesia @Areumdaun @extrodinairey @Senseandstyle @MineunGoals @erfatm @pixie0622 @asiaren @Poppy517 @Alila N @goldsh _216 @binderclips123 @blackberrypie @SweetLullaby @doralok @belena @NYdoc @HappyForLove @tothestars @Jernie @Ikutaathu @SexyDolceVita @Polka Dot @goshhh @Blithenostalgia @brooksmom   @Admin 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, joccu said:

Category 1 first picture (this was made really quick )

@joccu What a lovely picture of Lee Soo Hyuk! :love: Such a handsome face ! :kiss_wink: (At least I think it's Lee Soo Hyuk ?)

Do you want to give your picture a name?

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon Can I submit the above pic for the first category? LOL. 

Ms. Koko, as much as I love your picture - it's one of my favorites - you will need to make a new one, as it has already been featured in a competition. :kiss_wink:

I look forward to see what you will submit this time! :dorakiss:

@joccu What a lovely name for a lovely picture! :heartxoxo:

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, as much as I love your picture - it's one of my favorites - you will need to make a new one, as it has already been featured in a competition. :kiss_wink:

I look forward to see what you will submit this time!

Dang it!!! Ok I'll try to make a new one soon. Give me some time. 

Hello everyone!! 

Thank you @partyon chingu as always for tagging me on this event! 

I have so many photo edits of Choi Daniel but I can't wait to edit new ones for this event! ❤️ I am so onboard! And do we have to provide a name for our oppas' photos, chingu?? Wow! This is gonna be a oppastic ride here!! :D

52 minutes ago, Deverly Francisco said:

How can i submit the photo? Thanks for who can answer me 

Darling, copy & paste the image address here. Let's do this for Daniel!!! :) 

4 hours ago, Deverly Francisco said:

How can i submit the photo? Thanks for who can answer me 

Just upload your picture on one of the picture upload sites (you can find them using google) and post the link to the picture here on this thread. I am looking forward to see your creation! :kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I have so many photo edits of Choi Daniel but I can't wait to edit new ones for this event! ❤️ I am so onboard! And do we have to provide a name for our oppas' photos, chingu?? Wow! This is gonna be a oppastic ride here!!

Wow! Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see the pics! Yes, please, provide a name for the pictures (if possible) . :kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Don't we look so cute together?

Ms. Koko, you have outdone yourself yet again! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G artwork!  You look very cute!:heart3:

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Jang Hyuk Oppa, what are you looking at?:joy: 

Fated to love you in the train to Busan?

That is some creativity right there! :love:

I am laughing so hard at your Fated To Love you pic, though. :joy:

I am bummed I cannot participate in the event myself, because I was going to remove Jang Nara from the picture and exchange her for a champagne bottle. :joy:

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Fated to love you in the train to Busan?

I can't stop laughing looking at this pic, it is so creative, funny and edited so cleanly :joy:

I am loving it, Great job Chingu :approves:

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I have so many photo edits of Choi Daniel but I can't wait to edit new ones for this event! ❤️ I am so onboard! And do we have to provide a name for our oppas' photos, chingu?? Wow! This is gonna be a oppastic ride here!! :D

Chingu, I am looking forward to your post :approves:

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Don't we look so cute together?

That's TOO Good Chingu in my opinion. Much better than the previous one (I even loved that one too) :heartxoxo:

So here I am, posting on the third category one, making a mess of both pics :loolz:

YjqiDhJ.jpeg

Not too sure what to name it. Maybe I will call this piece of work, "After Snacks:joy:

5 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

My favorite ship. " Pichi Couple " 

Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook 

from the romance comedy drama series " Touch Your Heart " 

" The King and Queen of our Hearts "

What a beautiful picture! :fullofhearts: It looks like they're in a church? Are they getting married? :love:

3 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Category 1: Tweak My Oppa/Unnie/Ship

Title: Celebrity Cooking Class! 

Title: Editor Cha Eun Ho Edits Book for Hapless Writer:

Title: Jong Joo Van Eyck (a little art history)

So many lovely pictures! Very artsy too! :kiss_wink:

I love the idea of having many oppas in one pic. I should do a mash-up of all of my oppas in one picture too! :loveu:

29 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

To me "Fated to love you" is like a fairy tale to me. So maybe a role reversal this time.

Rapunzel Lee Gun

LOL! This one cracks me up :loolz: May I ask you what SW / app you're using to make these? They're awesome :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

LOL! This one cracks me up :loolz: May I ask you what SW / app you're using to make these? They're awesome :kiss_wink:

I'm using PicsArt app.

I feel bad about making fun of my oppa. I will post one final submission. Hope it's okay. :lol:

20210322-201031-388.jpg

Archived