[Drama 2021] Vincenzo, 빈센조

larus

1 hour ago, tiMadam said:

it was

Hide contents

Inghazi

Are you serious?? I didn't  watch it yet 

@raziela joke about it dont tell me it really was like this ?? 

OMG @raziela it really happen even as we joked about 

7 hours ago, nona88 said:
8 hours ago, raziela said:

Don't forget Inghazi

I am sorry inghazi  

You right we shouldn't forget her, vincenzo  asked her to reply  him someday maybe she and her friends  will attack  vincenzo  enemy :joy: that going to be really super funny from the writer

:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Preview ep. 16

Spoiler

Babel find out about his mom and based on the preview they might also hurt CY.

Its gonna be an intense episode before the break.

Damn, I cant believe Prosecutor Jang is such a RickRoll'D! Can't believe I was rooting for him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, c Cinc said:

I am sure that the cliffhanger for tomorrow’s episode will make us all go bonkers for the next two weeks!!! 

Judging from the preview of 16, we might be dying of curiosity for 2 weeks..

54 minutes ago, shinystar1985 said:

SPOILER ALERT! Sorry I don’t know how to do the spoiler brackets. :( 

Just how many consecutive cliffhangers will end with a gun to Vincenzo’s head?? So far 3 and counting...

At this point, almost every episode? Lol..

It might be an unpopular opinion, but it seems that, team Vincenzo only manages to take small victories everytime, that could only hurt or humiliate babel team a little, they would manages to dust off all the prove and accussations towards them in no time.

while when Babel retaliate they give bigger blows where it hurts the most, and precious life will be taken (CY's dad, the victims family, VC's mom (?), at this rate I wonder why babel have not yet hurt/kill mr. Nam or the tenants.

Having said that, the stakes is getting higher for VC, I think he will get more "serious" and brutal in his revenge in the upcoming episodes. Let hell let loose!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNfYhzxpmnC/?igshid=ghkz0l7asu35

JYB posted this photo of our favorite trio. :wub: For bonus, she included some lovely photos of herself too. She’s so beautiful in hanbok. 

Tonight’s episode had many twists that I didn’t see coming. Can’t wait until tomorrow but sad we have to wait two weeks after that. 

• Like 3

Two things:

1: The irony... They are framing him for murder. And he is actually gonna be the one to kill them.

2: The ending of Episode 15 is like when you are accused of being Impostor when you are the Impostor but it was the other one who did the kill, not you. If you know, you know.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Woow.. I didnt know that the kissing scene receives debateable opinion from Knetz

". I've noticed that this scriptwriter always writes in a love line that looks like something's going to happen but they sometimes never end up together anyway so I'm fine with it... The scriptwriter has a tendency of adding in a few pit-a-pat, lovey dovey scenes that never go anywhere."

Oh No! Please don't jinx it.. please chakanim.. please be kind, they need to be together, they deserve to find love and happiness..

do we ever get to see another kiss, then?

Sad Hotel Transylvania GIF

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

@suzy0604 I was beginning to think that too. :( Tonight’s episode didn’t hint at any romance. They didn’t include their drinking scene either. Was hoping we’d get some meaningful conversations in. No awkward tensions after their kiss either to show that it meant more than just an act. They’re just back to their bickering bits. It looks like Cha Young will be in danger and Vincenzo will save her though. Hopefully we get a long embrace. I still need that confession to happen please! Even if I have to wait two weeks on a cliffhanger. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

To be honest, if they hadn't included the kiss and all the little hints at romance, I would not mind the series ending without VCY together. But because they did add those bits, not having VCY go there and be together in the end would really anger me. Don't tease your audience if you don't mean to go there. Just leave the tease out altogether.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, shinystar1985 said:

@suzy0604 I was beginning to think that too. :( Tonight’s episode didn’t hint at any romance. They didn’t include their drinking scene either. Was hoping we’d get some meaningful conversations in. No awkward tensions after their kiss either to show that it meant more than just an act. They’re just back to their bickering bits. It looks like Cha Young will be in danger and Vincenzo will save her though. Hopefully we get a long embrace. I still need that confession to happen please! Even if I have to wait two weeks on a cliffhanger. 

IKR... I dont why knetz hate to have a loveline in Vincenzo, I dont think it take away anything from the plot, in the contrary it enrich the plot and the character..

it made Vincenzo feel more human to find love in the least expected place at the least expected time, and even in the more noir mafia movies, they always have love interests (although their lovers usually die in the end, but thats not the point here)  so why not uri Vinnie.. hiks.

Hopefully, they wont effect chakanim, the long break make me more nervous on the course of the loveline.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, shinystar1985 said:

I don’t think there was anything overt, but we did have a couple of cute, subdued moments!

1) when the geumga plaza family gather around the table to watch the prosecutor’s press conference and discover he’s been bought over to the dark side, CY storms out, and VC is the only one to run after her and try to calm her down. The scene is really reminiscent of the scene when VC airs his frustration with Hong Yoo-chan when papa Hong refuses to leave the explosion site after Babel decides to get rid of all the remaining researchers

2) thé scène where they were putting names in to decide who was going to play the shaman, while everyone else put in VC (I laughed at « mr. bean » LOL) our lover boy smirked really proudly when Mr. Ahn read CY’s name, then put on an innocent face when she punched him in the shoulder.

3) after pulling off the first act, CY complains about being tired from exerting too much effort. As soon as she plops down, VC is right there to whip out his fan and fan her, then nonchalantly offers her the flower in his hair (omona)

4) when CY takes him shopping for a bag for his mom, and gently tells him that she wishes he didn’t live a life of regret for not making up with his mother T__T

they definitely had to pack a lot in today’s episode, so maybe some things were glossed over for the sake of the plot line, but I still have faith that the writers know better than anyone that the only ending that makes sense regarding VC-CY is a happy one where they’re together.

Edited by hankukin
  • Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, hankukin said:

I don’t think there was anything overt, but we did have a couple of cute, subdued moments!

1) when the geumga plaza family gather around the table to watch the prosecutor’s press conference and discover he’s been bought over to the dark side, CY storms out, and VC is the only one to run after her and try to calm her down. The scene is really reminiscent of the scene when VC airs his frustration with Hong Yoo-chan when papa Hong refuses to leave the explosion site after Babel decides to get rid of all the remaining researchers

2) thé scène where they were putting names in to decide who was going to play the shaman, while everyone else put in VC (I laughed at « mr. bean » LOL) our lover boy smirked really proudly when Mr. Ahn read CY’s name, then put on an innocent face when she punched him in the shoulder.

3) after pulling off the first act, CY complains about being tired from exerting too much effort. As soon as she plops down, VC is right there to whip out his fan and fan her, then nonchalantly offers her the flower in his hair (omona)

they definitely had to pack a lot in today’s episode, so maybe some things were glossed over for the sake of the plot line, but I still have faith that the writers know better than anyone that the only ending that makes sense regarding VC-CY is a happy one where they’re together.

Aaah thank you for this! I feel a bit relieved now... lets trust chaka nim for now.. cause as you said it will make no sense to leave out romance for VC and CY at this point.

• Like 3